Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2227 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
For now banks is still needed, especially for the sustainability of the country's economy and also the society still depends on banks. Instead Bitcoin will be more popular and more familiar to use in daily life but it doesn’t close the possibility of competition between Crypto and Banks that have adapted to Crypto.
Larrymili

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Yes banking is still important in the bitcoin, because some of the transaction in bitcoin still need the help of bank to be made, like in the country were bitcoin is still yet to be accepted or legalize by the government, cash and bank are still important.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

The role of banks is difficult to be eliminated although the use of cryptocurrency continues to increase, I'm sure that if bitcoin has defeated the banks then the role of banks will increase and soon receive bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
of course still very important, because the use of bitcoin is not everyone, and there are some things we can not get in bitcoin, and only we can get in banking. both have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

The role of banks is difficult to be eliminated although the use of cryptocurrency continues to increase, I'm sure that if bitcoin has defeated the banks then the role of banks will increase and soon receive bitcoin.
Even in the age of crypto currencies one thing I am very confident about is that Banks are never ever going to lose its importance in the modern world. Banks are very much essential for the economy of every country and there it’s important for the global economy as well because when you invest into cryptos you are going to eventually cash out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is no threat to bank. They can actually help propagate money into bank since people will surely use banks to store their wealth. More money in banks, the more they can invest in other things and lend with interests, the more money they can also gain.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I think the banks will be important but in other aspects of business. Though the major reason of banks is store the money for the people, the reasons such as loans and escrow are pretty much important. The role of banks will greatly suffer in the coming future.The banks will need to pivot and change their business model otherwise they will be extinct as well.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Of course, the bank is still very important in the bitcoin era. The Bank will still play a role as usual. Although a lot of the things that hindered his journey. maybe, the big banks will create new crypto. It is my prediction.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

I think The banks still play a role as usual. credit lending etc. maybe, I predict the big bank will have a new crypto, I think.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

yes, if there a banking system in the future where everyone will get a percentage of their invested coin then i think that it will bloom even more and cryptocurrency will continue to progress up to the future.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

the role of banks is still very important although bitcoin development can be popular in the world, but the existence of bitcoin is still not fully legalized worldwide because most countries still can not formalize the existence of bitcoin.
bitcoin users still need an important role from the central bank because one way to withdraw funds obtained from bitcoin is to convert bitcoin into local currency and transfer to local bank account used by bitcoin holder to be real currency .
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

I think so, the bank has its own system work and its own rule we all know that bitcoin though popular as it is, but still not all country are using bitcoin only few so far and so we we still be needing bank and as for the people who haven't know bitcoin yet and ist usage they would prafer to use bank as simple as it is.
The main factor is banks are fully protected by the state, banks are the most important thing to support all economic activities so that anytime and any conditions then banks will continue to survive.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

I think the role of banks will continue to decrease due to various influences, when we can perform the tasks that are usually done banks then we do not need banks, so I agree that someday banks disappear because bank is not important.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

The role of the bank is so important Especially in our economic growth, they use the bank not only for storing money or investing in it but to support the economic growth. it is not recommended to replace banking system in other system, some people preferred to use bank account to save their money because of the security features that the bank can give. We cannot be controlled by the technology but we can control technology.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Banking system won't be dead. You know why even crypto creates banking system. The project comes to landed the society if it got succeeded. Crypto needs to have own blanking style in order to have much better services to give the clients a secured system of their banking. Banks will be upgraded in the now and in the future.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

of course, the bank has its own role in a country, its small example as a container for lending capital, other credits and as its, even though the development of crypto world is very rapid, but the bank has its own role, and they will not close the company, maybe later them will follow also the current development of the crypto world

That was entirely true. Banks play a different role in our society. It is not utterly similar to bitcoins. Banks of ours are still essential roght now even though people say that it is a bitcoin era because of banks have a capability that bitcoin doesn't have like loans, credit cards, lending capitals, and so on. It also play a special part in economic status. Banks support the economic growth of a country. Moreover, banks are protected by the states. You can surely be know that your money is safe.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Banks are also important and being valued in our community. Of course, because it plays a vital role in our country because it is the well known place to store our earnings. It is still best for everyone to store their savings and earnings in banks because a lot of people still trust it. There are also people who  don't know what crypto is and that they still rely in banks.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Until whenever banks will be important for the country and the economy, we all know that business and investment in the world are in dire need of funds, and that they can get by borrowing funds in banks.

great
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

The roles of banks must always be required for people and companies for transactions, and must be recognized at this time that the salaries of thousands and even millions of people use bank services so that whenever the banks will be important and can not be abandoned.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Visbay

Activity: 1236

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

of course still very important, because the use of bitcoin is not everyone, and there are some things we can not get in bitcoin, and only we can get in banking. both have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Well for me it is not important to use banking system because people are now able to do everything without bank. As we can save our money as long as want to hold. Even not only holding but it will increase as well but if you will put money in bank it will remain the same will not grow, so I think the bitcoin is much better than banks in future as much use of bitcoin is increasing  banks will get disappear for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: