Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2226 times)
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

Of course, the bank is also required in the Btc era.But the time has not yet come. In fact, the bank does not need that much. Because the bank is playing a very important role in everything that is undeniable. The bank influences the economics of any country, gives VAT, etc.. Bitaken has not yet been recognized in all the countries, and can not be said whether it will pay VAT. So in many ways the bank's role is very much.However,banking is still important in the Btc era.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Yes banks for me is as important as ever. Banks keep our money and other resources safe. Although banks has lower interest rate due to its regulations but this can help store  our savings  from bitcoin and other documents as well. Jewelries can also be stored in banks.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

for me, the traditional banking system is still very important for now, because there are still many who do not understand and know bitcoin. especially in remote villages, the internet network is so difficult that villagers are not familiar with and yet understand the blockchain and bitcoin systems. so traditional systems are still important to use for those who do not understand and recognize the blockchain and bitcoin systems
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

Yes of course even when digital currency will take place banks will still be part of our living for we uses banks in some transactions and loans for the people who needed money to finance their business maybe.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

The use of cryptocurrencies and other digital or cashless transactions is not yet widespread and majority of the people worldwide are still prefer to use the old ways of using the banks. People need to be educated first on the use of cryptocurrencies and digital investments so they be able get the benefit of using the modern technology. The banks themselves are also going fully digital to meet the needs of the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

Yes, because banking system is a must when it comes to transaction in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and i think bitcoin is a better together with the system of bank. And fiat is relies on transaction investment in bank so if you will going to used bitcoin in the future it would be a better if there would be an implemented system with the used of bank in transaction and investments together with trading.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

yes of course banks are important for bitcoin, ,in Turkey, you can buy btc from local exchanges , and you can transfer the money to exchange via banks, so  till the find of money transfer way without banks, banks are important.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Of course, no one says that you need to replace banks with the crypto currency right now. Blockchain technologies are not yet sufficiently developed for widespread implementation
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

There are million people without bank account or what they call unbanked citizens of the world. SO what's the point that banks became important to us. Banks became important for people with huge amount of money for security purpose but for people without that much money, banks never became important.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

The bank is important because this financial institution circulates the money in our economy. Actually, we can't withdraw our bitcoins if there is no banks. The banks are creating more regulations about cryptocurrencies for the people to freely use cryptocurrencies.
Joseph301

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

I think bank will always remain relevant no matter what height cryptocurrency development attained. To access fund to finance businesses etc
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Of course still, bank function is not only one side and half of people still use it. Although in investment bitcoin still be considered but half of them still doubt the safety. So they're turn into bank that they think more safety from bitcoin although with not much profit.

Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

,,,Banking is for traditional money, only the billionare and millionare could benifit from it, because they can determined the input of their money. But for all bitcoin users are more advantage than those people who are using only with single currency in the bitcoin era.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

The roles of banking will always be important at any time, and with that it is certainly reasonable to argue that the state regulates banks that mostly contain protection against banks, even though bitcoin transactions continue to rise but I'm sure this has never reduced the role of banks, so banks always be important anytime.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

People still believe in fiat and many big brands, countries and even online resources still not accepted crypto, banking is still useful for old people and also for rich.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

Will,in my own perception banks is still very important in the cryptocurrency era,because all things is impossible to the digital currency to take over all the currency,because not all people in the world knows about digital currency system,there are still country of the world that far from crypto technology,and banks is still exist  to done its services,so therefore its better that banks and cryptocurrency is working together,towards economic growth and social responsibility for  good and the better world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

The roles of banking will always be important at any time, and with that it is certainly reasonable to argue that the state regulates banks that mostly contain protection against banks, even though bitcoin transactions continue to rise but I'm sure this has never reduced the role of banks, so banks always be important anytime.
What's the use of banks if everyone can transact on their own? we have to know is the times have changed and now we can not rely on all things on the banks let alone transactions in the banks need more expensive cost than bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

I think the bank is the economic center for a country. although there is a bitcoin technology like I think the banking will continue to run. But over time, the banking world will learn about blockchain technology.

putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

I think the bank is still important in the bitcoin era, because we can save money in the bank for something emergency.
while in bitcoin itself may not be for an emergency time, because before we sell, we must check the market price as well so we do not lose and can take big profits.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

What's the use of banks if everyone can transact on their own? we have to know is the times have changed and now we can not rely on all things on the banks let alone transactions in the banks need more expensive cost than bitcoin.
In my opinion, it is impossible they can transact itself, because each of people wanted to withdraw BTC
of course they need the Banks to withdraw their money. So until now, the Bank is still an important thing in Bitcoin era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: