Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2228 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Truly, Bank still important in the Bitcoin era.  We can't supplant the fiat or called cash. Their nearly designate of individuals are as yet utilizing the money more than the bitcoin. This reason we still need it. Bitcoin and cash have a huge distinction for the most part on the utilization of it. Presently banks are additionally extremely perplexed of credit is bit by bit losing an expansive number of clients. Bank assumes an imperative part in each nation since it is the notable place to store our cash on the bank.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

People are still afraid of bitcoin and not all countries have a stable Internet in order to use it. I think banks are still needed because they help people make money transfers.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Yes, Maybe by doing banking we can do withdrawal over the counter because thats the main purpose of the banks. Banks also can cater request even offline because they have all the records of investment unlike todays status that we are only keeping security keys for us to do transactions.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Yes. I think it will still matter even if bitcoin already conquer the financial world. Banking will always be there because they offer almost all kinds of payment. Bitcoin is just the alternative. Also banks offer loans that currently bitcoin doesn't have. Banks and bitcoin will co-exist in the bitcoin era. Banks will never die regardless of how we advance in technology. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Banks are important because, it is backed up by the government and financial institution. Banks have establish trust and are trust by majority of people to entrust via money with. Banking is safest way you can hide your money with, without the worry or trouble that someone will stole them from you. Unlike in bitcoin when someone stole your bitcoin it cant be recovered.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

In my opinion, although the bitcoin era has developed, banks still need it. Bitcoin transactions between traders when paying money must also be made via bank transfer. Moreover, a country will retain a unified currency, so the bank will be the place to trade.
A bank does not only deals with transaction but gives you the freedom to keep money in three forms that are M1 type of money, M2 type of money and M3 type of money. Besides, banks keep the record of every transaction and collects taxes from the people. Bitcoin off course gives much freedom but in my opinion cannot replace the banking sector due to the mentions reasons and many more.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

If bitcoin has mastered the various sectors in modern society life and it has been legalized by all countries then I think banks will slowly get knocked out because all the people are already using bitcoin transactions where there is no need of third parties as intermediaries.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

Yes, banking will still be relevant. Maybe not bank for fiat but for crypto. I don't know how it will be but thats what i think of.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

I think banks still needed. Banks have good infrastructure for lending and saving. I am believe in crypto era, banks will evolving their bussiness and bank will adapting crypto for their bussiness
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

yes, I also think that banks are still very important. although the technology is getting better because of bitcoin, people will not be able to escape with the bank. because at this moment the currency used in everyday activities is physical money. I am sure that bitcoin users will not be able to escape with the bank. therefore as a means of exchange between the currency crypto with physical currency. so I also think that banks are still very important for everyone.
If we look at the number of people who knows about this concept of the crypto currencies all over the world, then we will get notice that there is only 1% population only who knows about it. Rest 99% of the world is still using the regular currencies and that they still believe in the banking system. We can never expect that this banking system will be vanished completely from this world.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Banking is an important part of the whole social economy, and we think that even if we enter the bitcoin era, banks are also essential. It can provide loans for enterprises to help a country's money to maintain a stable purchasing power.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Banking is the backbone to the economic situation prevailing around the world. Each government operates with close relationship with the banking sector, without which growth could have never been achieved to this extent. Now bitcoin as well other digital currencies have fulfilled the need that were unable to be provided by the banking system. However things get advanced banks serve as the primary financial institution and bitcoin as the alternative to the same.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

To my mind, it plays a certain role but it becomes not so great. Day by day, banking becomes not so important in the era of bitcoin. As for me, this is obvious. I am sure that soon there will be a day when BTC will occupy the main position
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

The major part of the economy still runs on fiat currency and it will keep on doing so for the rest of our lives.

Traditional banking institution and being shaken by crypto but they won't disappear as long as we have an oil based economy.

When the world runs out of oil, then the system will change. But only then, never before.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

I think banking is still important in bitcoin era because there is so many fiat money in the world. If you are a millionaire I know that you are using bank to keep your money so that it is safe from the hackers or bad people. Bank is a good way to keep your money because you can monitor your money in them and if there is something wrong in your money, you can ask them what is it and how to solve it. Bank is important to keep your money, bitcoin is important too.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

I think for the time being the role of the Bank is still very important because of course what we will do in the activity of the world of crypto of course there is a relationship with the Bank as a means for us to do the deposit activity on the currency crypto. other than that of course we still need the Bank to withdraw the assets of crypto currency that we have. it is some important role in the existence of the Bank that must remain exist today because in our daily life of course fiat money is still the most common thing done in the activities of daily transactions.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Bank and bitcoins are not the same thing. Physical currency and crpyto currency are two different things. They trade/transact in government backed fiat currencies only. Although Bitcoin is a legal payment tender in some countries. Your traditional banks do not directly deal with Bitcoin. There might be some intermediary who convert Bitcoin to local currency and vice versa. Secondly Bitcoins is against the concept of centralised authority in charge of your money. If you need a bank to park your money, you do not need Bitcoin.
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

Bitcs are just making the society heavy with their burden. Btc exchanges and banks would have been enough for us LOL
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Yes it is, bank is still important because it is where we can deposit our money and we can save it. Even the bitcoin is existing now those banks is really important because it help us to save our money and bank have an interest also. Bank can work together with bitcoin.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Yes it is, bank is still important because it is where we can deposit our money and we can save it. Even the bitcoin is existing now those banks is really important because it help us to save our money and bank have an interest also. Bank can work together with bitcoin.

If we will be talking about the era of Bitcoin, it is obvious that we don't really need banks since Bitcoin created the financial freedom of people. we can now manage our money without the help of the bank though that is when we are only talking about the era of Bitcoin but if we will be talking about the importance of Bitcoin in a country, there is no way that Banks will be erased in a country. The existence of Banks is very important in a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: