Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?  (Read 2226 times)
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Yes incredibly important in today's age yet. And they will always be relevant as long as we live as long as they take the proper precautions. If they resist the new age and don't implement any crypto into their platform, then I believe slowly those banks will die. The banks that adapt will survive, and at the same time they will put pressure on other banks to adapt. I believe we will have an amalgmation of crypto world and traditional world in banks in less than 5 years time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Of course. Banks manage real money in and out. So banks are still in need among everyone. Banks can manage some important aspects of real money. So of course in the bitcoin era, banks will continue to be used for real money. That's just my opinion.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

I think the role of banks is always important and can never be replaced with anything, even though everyone controls transactions with bitcoin but business and industry will always rely on banks for costs and capital.
For me banks will always be important even in the bitcoin era because i believe that banks will never be replaced by bitcoin, and i am confident that a lot of people in this word will still support banks bevause banks is trusted and also secured.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Of course bank is still important even we have a high technology now banks is important especially to some people don't know about crypto and businesses that need banks to store there money for their businesses.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Banking and bitcoin/cryptocurrency are not mutually exclusive. In the future, I believe the success of blockchain can cause baks to incorporate the blockchain technology into their banking operations. That will be the moment when cryptocurrencies be used by most corporate businesses.
MaoDio

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

Banking and bitcoin/cryptocurrency are not mutually exclusive. In the future, I believe the success of blockchain can cause baks to incorporate the blockchain technology into their banking operations. That will be the moment when cryptocurrencies be used by most corporate businesses.

Considering the amont of corporate blockchain projects we see recently this prediction will most likely be reality very soon
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

although in the future bitcoin will become a universal digital currency. I think bitcoin can not replace bank functions. banks are financial institutions that provide credit loans to customers who need them. and banks as well as institutions authorized to distribute the salaries of civil servants and where we pay taxes. if the bank does not exist how we will do it all ?. bitcoins and banks have different functions that can support each other.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:12 AM

although in the future bitcoin will become a universal digital currency. I think bitcoin can not replace bank functions. banks are financial institutions that provide credit loans to customers who need them. and banks as well as institutions authorized to distribute the salaries of civil servants and where we pay taxes. if the bank does not exist how we will do it all ?. bitcoins and banks have different functions that can support each other.
Banks are indeed strong and they have a lot of supporters including the government which can help them to get rid of the cryptocurrencies if the cryptocurrencies will try to cross the line so i think that the it is not enough for us to expect to replace the bank institutions because it will not succeed and we should just make the cryptocurrencies as an option and not like a primary replacement.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

of course, we still need bank. Bank is very important for our economy, bank help the government in driving the economic market.

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Banks will always stay even if we really are in the bitcoin era. Banks plays a vital role in every countries economy. They extend loans to individuals and companies alike, a  very function which bitcoin can not outplay.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

in the future era will probably not be necessary, because we store bitcoin in the wallet. wallet we can also call the bank. but in the present era, banks are still indispensable, because we do withdraw cash still using conventional banks.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Well, I thing so, when we need money to buy a car or a house we still go in the bank to ask money... or there is a way to have a loan in crypto?
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Well, I thing so, when we need money to buy a car or a house we still go in the bank to ask money... or there is a way to have a loan in crypto?
basic function banking is like that.and crypto unable to change that right now.although much lending project right now, but it still not proven to change bank system.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Banks will always stay even if we really are in the bitcoin era. Banks plays a vital role in every countries economy. They extend loans to individuals and companies alike, a  very function which bitcoin can not outplay.

I definitely agree. Banks will never become extinct. It is still needed by humans even if they are already in a cryptocurrency era. Banks are still needed because it helps our country's economy.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I definitely agree. Banks will never become extinct. It is still needed by humans even if they are already in a cryptocurrency era. Banks are still needed because it helps our country's economy.
economy and credits to finance institution come from bank.and it used to generate economy activity.without bank , maybe its difficult to make  our economy growth.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

not everyone is willing to accept the crypto, this is one of the reasons that make the bank's always live. It is true that banks are the lifeline of the economy of the country, and it would make the bank always important from each country and can never be replaced.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

Yes, banks will still be important even though society will transition from traditional fiat to cryptocurrencies.
Especially regarding the fact that governments strongly support them as they can somehow take in money in lending loans and investments to businesses. Banks will just probably adapt to the cryptocurrency if ever it is to happen, not pretty much I guess and only time will tell.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Yes, banks will still be important even though society will transition from traditional fiat to cryptocurrencies.
Especially regarding the fact that governments strongly support them as they can somehow take in money in lending loans and investments to businesses. Banks will just probably adapt to the cryptocurrency if ever it is to happen, not pretty much I guess and only time will tell.

Banks will forever stay and still be useful even though cryptos are revolutionizing the era of paying goods and services. And you're right, banks are supported by Government so it is impossible to make this happen.
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

I am highly persuated, that hundred year business called banks will survive under any circumstances they would face Wink
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Still believing that banks are still and will be needed on crypto since when you earn a lot with trading, investment, or in your awards, you can keep some of your money on the bank for safe keeping, at least if your money hacked on the bank the bank will pay for that but if your money gat hacked on crypto wallet where will you seek for help to get your money back?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: