Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google IO 2011 meet up  (Read 1566 times)
mndrix (OP)
Michael Hendricks
VIP

Activity: 447
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2011, 10:21:24 PM

I just confirmed registration for Google IO 2011 in San Francisco on May 10-11.  If anyone's interested in meeting up after the day's sessions, we can organize here.

I'll also buy and sell Bitcoins and MTGUSD for cash (USD) at the conference.  I won't charge any fee above those I incur on Mt Gox for the trades.  If anyone's attending from outside the US, this could be a cheap way to get USD for spending while you're in the country.  Either way, let me know before hand how much USD you want to buy/sell so that I'm sure to have enough to meet demand.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mndrix (OP)
Michael Hendricks
VIP

View Profile
February 07, 2011, 09:13:54 PM

IO has sold out (in 59 minutes), so everyone who's going should know it by now. I'll bump the thread a couple weeks before the conference starts as a last reminder to place cash/BTC orders.
humble

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2011, 04:49:06 PM

Sure be great to hack together an NFC-aware client for Android to show peepz...
mndrix (OP)
Michael Hendricks
VIP

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 02:28:07 AM

Less than 3 weeks until IO.  My offers in the original post still stand
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: