Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:12:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥  (Read 34951 times)
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Hey there. At what date does the ICO of this platform start?
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Good afternoon. Can anyone take part in the ICO?
First u need to land the White List. Enter your email address to the form on the site and wait for the letter with instructions.
Give me a link whitelist, I did not find it
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

Hey there. At what date does the ICO of this platform start?
March 26, we dont have to wait long
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

As I understood it, the maximum percentage of the income from investment is 30%. What’s the minimum?
Welltrado_Kim

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

As I understood it, the maximum percentage of the income from investment is 30%. What’s the minimum?

Actually our maximum 35% returns - is more of a guideline.
We are connecting many many P2P lending platforms, that have their own return rates based on the type of investments+risk.

The P2P lending market is a huge space, offering many different products ranging from fast consumer loans to mortgage loans. Now this 35% returns example is based on a portfolio of mortgage loans. You would actually be able to find loans with even higher return rates. Sometimes as high as 50% in annual returns. However we will always recommend a healthy mix of high-risk and more conservative options for our investors.

So it actually the portfolio mix YOU as investor makes - that defines the return rate. Our toolset will oufcourse feature loan automation on specific criteria etc.

---

Now if you are not overly interested in building your own portfolio and balancing it out. We also have the oppertunity to be part of our P2P lending fund. On this you choose the risk profile, and we manage the investments for you. This is attractive - because it just in and out - without any micromanagement.

Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

So in fact investment doesn’t differ from usual bank deposit, the percentage rate is just higher by times and that’s all?

Well this depends on how you want to play it. If you deposit into our P2P crypto fund. Yes. You decide your risk profile and we do the rest.
However if you want to unleash the real power of our toolset - you remove the middle-man and become your own bank.
What I mean by this is that you make your loan criterias as investor, and decide what loans to invest in. This can be very automated by you setting certain criteria,
you can follow experts, and copy their loans.  etc.

Can a creditor whom I’ve entrusted my funds use them without my contest? Let’s say, I’ve prohibited providing loans to North Korea, but he’s trying to do it.

Well since the P2P lending platforms offer up their loans, and let you select which you want to invest in yourself - you have the control.
Now sitting there and handpicking loans, is not really very effective. So we build a range of tools to let you select which types of loans YOU want to invest in.
What countries they can come from, what interest rates, and so on.

Hey. Will it be possible to use your platform for giving loans in fiat? You know, cryptocurrencies are just getting popular.

It is not possible to give loans. We are not a loan platform. All the p2p lending platforms operate in FIAT.
For more information - please do read the whitepaper:
https://www.welltrado.io/static/docs/Welltrado-Whitepaper.pdf

Is your platform focused on consumer credits or will enterprises be able to get them, too?

We strive to have many different loan types on our platform. This includes:
P2P Consumer Lending, P2P Business Lending , Invoice Trading, Equity-based Crowdfunding, Real Estate Crowdfunding and many other types of loans.
Our plan is start with letting in regular (retail) investors in, but later in a year or so - give access to larger institutional investors.

Good afternoon. I’d like to invest in lending with the help of credit cards ‘cause I believe that this option is the most reliable one.

The P2P lending asset class is similar to insecured credit card debt. A robust asset class where net default rates, has never surpassed the actual growth interest rates(US) in the last 20 years.

Give me a link whitelist, I did not find it

https://www.welltrado.io/#join
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

Good afternoon. Are u planning to implement any new forms of loans? Or will u keep working in the classical area?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

Will it be possible to submit an application for a student loan on your platform? It seems to me that this option will have demand.
Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Good afternoon. Are u planning to implement any new forms of loans? Or will u keep working in the classical area?

Hi! Thanks for asking.
We are both working with classic FIAT platforms, aswell as crypto lending platforms.
In terms of loans, that is pretty tricky, because the P2P lending space is evolving in rapid pace with ex. mini-bonds, new forms of rewards-based crowdfunding etc.. Various other new investment products.

We will of course follow the market, but will focus on the biggest types, the ease of implementation and transparency.

Will it be possible to submit an application for a student loan on your platform? It seems to me that this option will have demand.

No. We are not loan originators.  We are a marketplace gathering all the p2p lending platforms into a single platform.
We are making over 10 mln loans available to crypto-investors this way.

Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

We also just(!) started our Telegram
https://t.me/welltrado

where you can most of the simple information, very fast.
If you need more in depth explanation, feel free to message me directy in there.

Smiley
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I think this project has a good concept,the only thing they need to work with is how they can make a good marketing strategy to attract more investors.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

It will be interesting to follow Your experiments. After all, what we write is one thing, and what happens is really best told by a third party.
So allow me to wish not to merge, and earn and display.
I think, for the success of all Your endeavors will experience all readers of this forum.

ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Hi there. Who will check the authenticity of the data provided by the borrowers? It seems to me that the algorithm wont be possible to deal with it.
Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Hi there. Who will check the authenticity of the data provided by the borrowers? It seems to me that the algorithm wont be possible to deal with it.

No we are not offering loans ourselves. We are a marketplace, that is gathering all the P2P lending platforms and their 10 mln. loans - into a single platform.

It is the P2P lending platforms who are responsible for checking the borrower data. They do the underwriting on the loans, check the loan tapes etc.
If they feel the loan adhere to their standard, they will make it available on both their own and our platform. Depending on the deal we strike, Welltrado will always work on getting
priority access to the loans - so that they appear first at our platform.

The problem in the P2P lending industry is not the quality of borrowers. Looking at industry numbers, about 75% of potential borrowers, are being discarded because the to not live up to the set standards.
Why? Because only 19% of the loans emerging on the platforms are even succesfully funded. There IS not enough investors, even though the loans are perfectly fine - and it is stopping growth, and giving us in crypto a great chance to get good return rates on a very stable and safe asset class.

Now, a huge other problem we are solving - and related to the question you ask: Who are checking the P2P platforms themselves? Nobody is. Who is to say that their claim of "0%" default rates XX platform claim - are in fact true claims? It is not validated by a third party. This perhaps is the single biggest obstacle to growth and maturity in the industry.

That is why Welltrado is pulling all the loans to our platform. Then we as a third party, has a chance to rate and evaluate how good the P2P platforms are actually performing.
This will increase trust tenfold, draw big and small investors alike. Because reliable data is paramount to taking informed investment decisions.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

It seems to me that the platform offers to generous discounts on the ICO. Perhaps u should make them less?
Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

If you didin't get the hard cap on each period, what happens with tokens, what left? Will they be burned?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

It seems to me that the platform offers to generous discounts on the ICO. Perhaps u should make them less?
WellTrado wants to reward the early participants and provide them with as profitable conditions as possible. What’s the problem?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

WellTrado wants to reward the early participants and provide them with as profitable conditions as possible. What’s the problem?
I’m afraid that the sale of token at a price lower than the nominal can have negative impact on the growth of their value?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

I’m afraid that the sale of token at a price lower than the nominal can have negative impact on the growth of their value?
This wont happen in this case. Anyway, the number of tokens covered by the discount is limited.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

This wont happen in this case. Anyway, the number of tokens covered by the discount is limited.
It’s limited by time, and, as practice shows, ICO can end faster than for an hour.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: