Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥  (Read 34950 times)
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Hey. Initially, your platform was focused on European market. Why did you decide to change the vector? 
As far as I know, the vector hasn’t been changed. The WellTrado team has decided that it’s necessary to work globally, that’s all.
Isnt it linked to the fact that the company has failed in the European market?
No, but this very market is very limited. There’re only 300 platforms in it, while there’re about 5k of them in the world.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Hey. Initially, your platform was focused on European market. Why did you decide to change the vector? 
As far as I know, the vector hasn’t been changed. The WellTrado team has decided that it’s necessary to work globally, that’s all.
No, but this very market is very limited. There’re only 300 platforms in it, while there’re about 5k of them in the world.
Okay, and how many of these 200 platforms are WellTrado partners?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

About 200. I’ll repeat, the ICO isnt held not ‘cause the team has come across the problems, it isnt held ‘cause the  base for more stable and steady growth has appeared.
hillrombed293

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

About 200. I’ll repeat, the ICO isnt held not ‘cause the team has come across the problems, it isnt held ‘cause the  base for more stable and steady growth has appeared.
I’m wondering whether the platform will continue working with this region after entering the global area. Or will it be necessary to settle agreements again?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Good afternoon. Will Chinese citizens be able to buy the tokens on the ICO?

termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Good afternoon. Will Chinese citizens be able to buy the tokens on the ICO?
No, and not only Chinese citizens, but Hong Kong ones, too.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

Why do you make platforms wait? Perhaps you should expand the staff and add them to your platform faster?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Good afternoon. Let’s say you’ll have competitors in the near future. How are u gonna keep your market’s share?
Welltrado_Kim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Hey guys, I''ll try a few questions at a time. Please tell me if I have forgotten some.

Is it planned to cooperate with banks? I think that sooner or later they’ll become interested in blockchain technologies, and the agreements settled previously will allow to make good profit on this.

One might suspect that "banks" will enter the space at some point. What we can see is that institutional investors/whales, are beginning to enter the market in a big way. This is ofcourse a very good thing, however we believe that it should not be at the expense of the retail(you and me) investors... At least not as much as it is now - where the institutionals get first choice always. With our platform we will be able to bargain for the retail investors as a whole, which means that good oppertunities won't always go exclusively to institutional investors.

If my memory doesn’t fail me, about 15 days.

We have pushed the release date to 9. April. So a few more days.
We have also reduced the token allocation to the team to 10%, with a token lock of a couple of years.
Third we have also reduced the bonus to 20%.

The team which includes myself, are serious. We want to focus on the product, not all sorts of speculation. Some of you might see the bonus reduction as a bad thing.
But really, we where never in this "game" for short term.

I still cant get it. Is your cryptocurrency going to be supported by real assets or not?

Welltrado is a marketplace with over 100 merchants that brings with them over 10 million loans, for you to choose from. Some of those loans will be backed with collateral. Some not.
You have the power to decide what you want to invest in.

The Welltrado token represent our platform as a whole. If you lock it you will get part of our revenue. Which will tick into your account instantly. This revenue can be used to buy new loans or pay fees associated with bein part of the P2P lending fund (if that is what you have chosen). Please check the whitepaper. Our product can largely be divided into three chunks.
1. aggregator (we gather loans from many platforms. You invest. Either by specifying some parameters and letting a robot do it for you, or by handpicking yourself)
2. The P2P lending fund (Which is no bullshit, simple approach. Decide what type of investor you are - what returns you want - invest what you want, stop whenever you want)
3. The rating system (we rate and analyse the loan oppertunities, by using blockchain, internal algorithms, and big data - and rate loans+platforms to help you take the best decisions)

Hello. I think your concept might work out even without tokenization.  Why have u decided to use it?

The concept will work without tokenization. It sure as hell is supposed to. We make no secret of the point that this idea is supposed to work with crypto and without. This is real world product, and thus we are not reducing it to be a crypto-only solution.

The reason we are doing an ICO and not another type of fundraising is based on a pretty simple observation actually. We could do another type of fundraising - heck. Our competitors are doing just that - with succes.
But this is basically a question leverage. The p2p lending industry desperately needs new investors. Investors who wants something stable, but high yield, are not extremely conservative... and most importantly not afraid of new technology.

With an ICO Welltrado will bring in a huge amount as investors aswell as just money. This gives us a huge negotiation advantage, which is quite simply needed for the market to adjust. Which is also why we will succeed where the others will fail. We will already have an investor base, and thus be much much more interesting for the P2P lending platforms. Because make no mistake. When you disrupt an industry, it requires change from all sides.

Secondary. And this is on me, and not the Welltrado team. I really believe that crypto needs more stable asset classes. Stocks aren't stable. It's cool that crypto is so volatile, gains and all. But a portfolio needs better and more stable asset classes aswell... honestly I don't think that crypto has been very good on viable alternatives. That's why I believe Welltrado is going to fill that hole.

Hello. There are a lot of suggestions and forecast about the market growth in the white paper. Who is the author of  the research?

Most of the forecast/suggestions are based on the research from Cambridge:
https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/faculty-research/centres/alternative-finance/publications//

Others are from statista.com

Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

How are you going to compete with other platforms that offer similar services? Arent there competitors?

There is only a very select few competitors. The largest is US based, and is only targeted towards institutional/whales in the US market
The only EU based competitor that we know of, is UK only.

Being UK only offers some advantages, such as being able to navigate UK FCA tax wrapper advantages etc. But we believe this is a non-issue.
The core issue here is to connect investors with the best investment options - and to be frank - those aren't in the UK.
Ofcourse we will make sure that UK investors will be able to take advantage of tax advantages aswell, as other countries with similar tax exemptions.

Well. For starters it was never focused on the "european market" as anything as a starting point. However from a regulatory standpoint it makes sense for us start here.
Asia and Africa are very interesting to us, because the banks aren't very strongly represented in these areas. There are p2p platforms in this geographic, with good gains and success ratio - but aren't getting funded because banks don't give a shit.

Why do you make platforms wait? Perhaps you should expand the staff and add them to your platform faster?

No. No ... and No.
This industry is about trust. We will not in any way give access to a platform which has shitty practices - just because we can.
That is exactly the opposite of what is needed. So we'd rather take a small lot and grow slowly - making sure that the platforms aren't sweetening the numbers to get access.
Sorry that is the reality of this platform guys. Investor safety is paramount. then rather have fewer of them Smiley

bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

As far as I know, the company should be linked t a certain jurisdiction. So, in conformity with the law of which country will you act?
Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

As far as I know, the company should be linked t a certain jurisdiction. So, in conformity with the law of which country will you act?

What? No. EU has no uniform regulation on P2P lending. This is exactly one of problems we are trying to solve. We can't force regulation.
We are enforcing standards, which we want all the p2p platforms to adhere to. All in the name of investor safety. Which in the end the platforms want - for the same reason we do.
It is just that there haven't been any serious contender, standing up before us.

Welltrado_Kim

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Good afternoon. Let’s say you’ll have competitors in the near future. How are u gonna keep your market’s share?

Competition inevitable. But most of it will come from very traditionally based platforms. Looking at it now, that certainly is the case.
When we say blockchain it isn't for "fun" It is basically because we believe that a trustless method of rating all these "platforms" are essential to the growth of the industry.
Because while blockchain can be used to many many things, it is especially needed in sectors like the P2P lending industry, where trust is the thing blocking popular demand.

The P2P lending platforms/industry are not idiots. They know this. So the people actually leveraging the blockchain in this manner will get the spoils. However no one is to say that we won't get a horde of copycats. That's for sure. But as long as we stay loyal to our investors, have the best service - we are confident in our product. 
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

I haven't seen a post mentioning bounty, yet. Will you require WP/ANN translations? If so and if you need a German translation, send me a message and I'll send you my portfolio. Good luck in any case!
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

Hey there. Usually USA citizens aren’t allowed to take part in token sales. Has you ICO become an exception? 
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Why are u so sure that WellTrado will overcome all the existing solution?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

This platform has advantages over all of them: active use of cryptocurrencies.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

No one will be surprised with it nowadays ‘cause cryptocurrencies are used almost everywhere.
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

No one will be surprised with it nowadays ‘cause cryptocurrencies are used almost everywhere.
I’d say that the second main advantage is an opportunity to get and buy loans. Sure that no one offers this.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

I’d say that the second main advantage is an opportunity to get and buy loans. Sure that no one offers this.
Does it turn out that I can invest in a particular loan and transfer it to other platform’s participant if u need money urgently?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: