Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: we are looking for a dev/coder who has experience how to code a dice game.  (Read 145 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

we are looking for a dev/coder who knows how to code a dice game. we have a game for which we need that it will function like a dice game. 1% HE Hi/LO. something like a slider which will change the multiplier or/and a manual multiplier input.

dev must be a trusted one. please answer here or with PM

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

PM me your budget please.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

sorry wrong question cause it is not a question of budget! it is a question of workload and how much you want for the task. you can only tell me the price for your work as soon you know the task.

my budget could be 100 BTC but does it mean I will pay you 100 BTC? No cause it comes down to the workload and how much you ask for the hour or the task

thx for your question

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

we are looking for a dev/coder who knows how to code a dice game. we have a game for which we need that it will function like a dice game. 1% HE Hi/LO. something like a slider which will change the multiplier or/and a manual multiplier input.

dev must be a trusted one. please answer here or with PM

thx

Hey,
We can make dice game as per your specifications. Can we connect on telegram or Skype for further discussion?
Looking forward to your response. Let's connect and discuss it.

Thanks.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

As a fellow developer,I wouldn't recommend getting on-board with this guy as I tried hiring him for one of our similar projects and he turned out to be a time waster who isn't really as proficient as he claims to be.You really need to sort out wannabe developers on bitcointalk from among the good ones.

Never go with the guy who is just on the project because your 'budget' is huge.They're sheer time wasters with zero skills.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

As a fellow developer,I wouldn't recommend getting on-board with this guy as I tried hiring him for one of our similar projects and he turned out to be a time waster who isn't really as proficient as he claims to be.You really need to sort out wannabe developers on bitcointalk from among the good ones.

Never go with the guy who is just on the project because your 'budget' is huge.They're sheer time wasters with zero skills.

thx for the info and warning. very much aprreciated

Hey,
We can make dice game as per your specifications. Can we connect on telegram or Skype for further discussion?
Looking forward to your response. Let's connect and discuss it.

Thanks.

hi

I will send you a PM with questions and details. because you need to have dice game knowledge. just to clarify we have a ready game but we need to implement the dice game variant to it. sorry for my english

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Time waster? Really? Before shitposting about others, think about your own actions that day. YOU wasted my time, i made my terms very clear and concise but you and your partner kept changing minds like girls change their clothes. How do i work in such a environment? I'm sorry but Joel, I'm a man who likes to get things done and fast. I have tons of people who can vouch for me, your vouch means nothing compared to that.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Time waster? Really? Before shitposting about others, think about your own actions that day. YOU wasted my time, i made my terms very clear and concise but you and your partner kept changing minds like girls change their clothes. How do i work in such a environment? I'm sorry but Joel, I'm a man who likes to get things done and fast. I have tons of people who can vouch for me, your vouch means nothing compared to that.
Your terms ? You don't get to set terms if we are going to pay you $10,000 +.I don't want to derail this thread but all we asked that day was some sort of confidence from you that you know what you're doing and we can trust you with the entire back-end development of our website.
You should know,hiring a backend developer for a gambling related project needs a trustworthy person along with a great developer.Anyways,I'm out.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

still looking for a dev regarding the game where we need dice variant implemented

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: