Do you think when price is goes up?
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

We have G20 this month,,

This could become an interesting topic should people join the discussion. Yes, it would be expected that the topic of cryptocurrencies will be brought up on G20, I even think it could be the main open discussion there. They certainly do want to either suppress, regulate or adopt it in the way they want. We will also have the countries with different public stands on crypto there. It should be very interesting.

Price reflections? I don't think there should be any in a traditional way during the conference, only a few months after when some of the conclusion from the conference could come into the application. However, Bitcoin reacts to anything really and Altcoins follow, so - who knows.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:39:57 AM by Mpamaegbu

Price reflections? I don't think there should be any in a traditional way during the conference, only a few months after when some of the conclusion from the conference could come into the application. However, Bitcoin reacts to anything really and Altcoins follow, so - who knows.
That is not true. I believe the impact will be instant. What drives the crypto market is news (whether FUD or FOMO) and then the Technicals follow up. So, we should expect a spiral kind of movement either for or against once some countries show interest in bitcoin at the summit. Just think of what will happen if China makes a positive comment towards that adoption. Of course that would see the market surge.

The G20 summit this year will definitely see a lot of discussions centering on cryptocurrency. The world can't shy away from that anymore where the new edition of the Webster Dictionary has already included "blockchain, ICO, cryptocurrency in its lexicon. Link here: https://t.co/GrmU2GdHte

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

We have G20 this month,,

I think this is a great opprotunity for bitcoin talks. Not neccessarily it would mean that the price would go up but it is a great avenue or medium for us and the people have a dialogue for us to go through and discuss the possible positive impacts of bitcoin. It is a very blessed discussion whatever it would be because to have talks regarding bitcoin would be a good boost to the whole cryptocurrency
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Well they are planning to raise the subject of cryptocurrency regulation during this upcoming G20 summit And I would think that a proper regulations with cryptocurrency will be a subject of interest with all the following guest, Lets just hope that it will end in a more positive way as Cryptocurrency will be notice by others and then it will be not a one sided conversation only on the negative part where Cryptocurrencies has ultimately been used in illegal exploitation and criminal transaction.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

Yea, G20 is the summit that we are waiting for because i heard that some of the country wanted bitcoin as they one subject to discuss. I hope there willl be  good news about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies and the cryptos market will rise again. Finger crossed.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10798

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

G20 Summit will take place in Argentina on the 19th and 20th of March 2018, with a board of finance Ministers and Central Bank presidents.

France and Germany announced back in January a joint proposal to regulate bitcoin at the G20 Summit. This will obviously take time to be developed and be deployed, but talks are already on their way to, at least, move on to a coordinated regulation.

Apparently, they also want to study the opportunities it could bring since they see blockchain technology as beneficial (albeit probably as long as they can control it).

Therefore, I figure we will probably hear from the summit warnings about the “baddies” of cryptocurrencies, and not too much of the “goodies”.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

The group of 20 leaders of the group of 20 nations met in Argentina in 2018. I don't think this has any effect on digital cryptography!

The global blockchain (hangzhou) peak BBS will be brought to the market.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I think there may be before the G20 meeting of a wave of big fall, because each country will be discussed at the meeting questions about encryption monetary market regulation, so this is not a good news, should make investors lose confidence.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

The G20 summit this year will definitely see a lot of discussions centering on cryptocurrency. The world can't shy away from that anymore where the new edition of the Webster Dictionary has already included "blockchain, ICO, cryptocurrency in its lexicon. Link here: https://t.co/GrmU2GdHte

That is what I said, shouldn't be any by the means of common sense, but there could be because Bitcoin reacts even to the most insignificant news (Facebook ads, anybody?), so why not to something as significant as an inconclusive conference.

dinnerk

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Quite the contrary, I think bitcoin should go down, and the G20's discussion of cryptocurrencies is generally not good news and requires crypto-currency to be standardized, so bitcoin will fall as a result of these messages.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

I don't think that bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general will be the main topic at the upcoming G20 summit Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: