Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6015 times)
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Maybe you're not knowledgeable enough to know if a certain project is good to support and to invest with, credit that experience to the future you, and I'm sure you will make a comeback, and you will earn more in the future. dont lose hope just because you failed to gain profit from 1 ICO.

goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

Sad to hear this things. I know this would happen. Most of the ICOs last year get away from their investors and because of this, the trust ratings of the ICO drop down. Newbies or even old ones will now choose safe bets rather than this. Just take it as a life lesson and be smarter next time. Why not focus on trading, its a good investment too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
duchung

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

You should give up and restart your goals. Don't complain here because there is no solution for you.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

do not be easy to give up, should you before participating in ICO consider who the developers are and how the team develops its project is not just that whether the project they developed useful or useful if yes it is certain ICO will be successful and you will benefit from ICO.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

If i look at a glance, it seems you have a loss of money investing with ICO.
Am I wrong?
Well, here's if you lack the research in choosing the ICO you get is shitcoin. Different if you do some research on them, like see ICO rating, their road map, their action.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

Investing in an ICO is really risk that its why before putting any money on it. Make sure that your made an intensive research on the ICO you are eyeing to buy, read the whitepaper, check the ico rating (icobench , trackico etc)
Know the team behind it and make sure that the money you are willing to invest is the money you can afford to loose.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

you need to be patient, there are no advice unless just be patient in bitcoin.
Think positive and do positive and everything will happen as you wish.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

What happens bro?
are you OK?
about ico, so many ico's scam.
but we can choose what ico that we wanna join.
i think to look deeper to ico project is a good way before invest our money.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

Now you learned your lesson, you must study very well the project and team behind it before investing and don't invest the money you can't afford to lose.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

think like you. It seems that many scammers have taken advantage and opened up the ICO . I also take a lot of money For non-existent ICO projects

Am I spamming? Report me!
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Now you learned your lesson, you must study very well the project and team behind it before investing and don't invest the money you can't afford to lose.

I don't know what OP help to decide to invest in an ico without proper knowledge and without checking its background. Better to invest ij an ico with already have a existing product so we can see where our money will go.
So for the moment, buy coins that in top of coinmarketcap and do long term holding.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

This is the risk people take when joining ICOs that's why it is important to fully do the research yourself and not rely on someone else on the information.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

That was so sad.  But do not blame yourself too much.  Everybody make mistakes. Do some activities that will help you forget what happened and to gain back your confidence.  Learn from your mistakes then try again.  But next time, be careful and analyze systematically the project prior to investing.  Make a background check to the persons behind the project.  Do not listen to sweet promises instead use your analytical capabilities.  
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

What's wrong? Common tell your story, people might give you help or suggestions. Are you wasted or money to nothing? or you invested but got scammed? Give us more info we are glad to help
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

I also think we should abandon the ICO, because most of the ICO project at present and can't let our profits, on the contrary, most of the ICO project below the issue price, why we are investing ICO project?

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

Investing in ico not always promising as the ads says. Every ico would say that they are a future of something that makes us intrested to invest. The point is many ico are fail and only few ico that really success and bring a good profit for the investors. But still i believe investing in ico is a way to gain, cause success coin have to start from somewhere so give it a chance to investing in ico or you can choose to doing trading which is invest on coin that are already available.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

Well sorry to hear that but you should've done a lot of research first before deciding to put money into an ico, whether it is from your country or not as there's a lot of scammer all over the world. If you are afraid to invest in ico then you should invest in stocks as it is regulated and your money is safer there.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Investing in ICO is really a risks taking jobs. It is not always beneficial. In some ways, ICO investment also give us losses and may waste our money because many ICOs are scammed now. Likewise, even if not a scam, some are also a failure due to lack of promotions and investors. It is not always that profitting. Anyways, it is always your choice.
redblock

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

I would suggest that you start small again, maybe with $100 or so. That way if you lose again it's not such a big deal, and if you win big you will be trading from winnings in the future, so the stress will be gone. Many people did it like this and they were perhaps more successfull because of the lack of stress.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

I think earning money from ICOs has become way harder now.

Not impossible, but takes more time, research, so on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: