Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6015 times)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Everyone knows that investing in ICOs to make money is very risky. However, "High risks, high return". Grin
Dare to face big risks can indeed achieve success as well, but also must have strong analytical calculations, not perfunctory to follow ico, learn details and project concept if you want to invest in ico

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

I understand you're disappointed in the ICO. I was also disappointed in the ICO and stopped investing in them
Kolya albina

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

That's one of your risks in investing in ICO, my advice before you invest in ICO You have to look at the internal teams and external teams they use at ICO, and you should look at those partner companies.

If they have a good team of developers and partners that you know in the world of crypto and you think it has enough trust then you will not feel desperate like it is today.

You should now take a bounty program in the bitcointalk forum to recover your lost capital, I can only give you the spirit to continue to deepen the science of the world of cryptocurrency.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

I am not easily desperate to find an interesting ICO because it fails not always there must be a place where it will get satisfactory results from as many as failed. Smiley
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

I understand you're disappointed in the ICO. I was also disappointed in the ICO and stopped investing in them
Just because you're investing into the wrong ICO , doesn't mean that all ICOs are bad and losing money at all.
I think you should learn how to spot a good ICO to invest first because i strongly belive that you're doing the wrong way for sure. That's why you keep losing on it.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

I am not easily desperate to find an interesting ICO because it fails not always there must be a place where it will get satisfactory results from as many as failed. Smiley
Yes, Spliting your money into many projects , many ICOs is a good choice because you will make sure that your balance is all gone if there is a project was shut down.
And i do believe that good project will carry the whole fail projects that make you losing money.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Relax. People learn on their mistakes. It is an experience which will work for you in future. Do not lose faith. ICO is a good opportunity to earn money. Just be more attentive. Good luck.

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

now I am very skeptical about all projects, unfortunately. Perhaps with the revival of the market we will see the growth of tokens.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I can feel your frustration. Many ico that got launched during blood bath market were not that good for ico investors unlike last year when ico was so lucrative, a lot of investot investors enjoy the ride they move from one ico to another dumping immediately they get their coins.
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Participatig in ICO is risky. better investigate in multi sources. Crypto compass bought and share external research on projects (meet the team, audit smat contrat...) and most important : private exclusive insight. The link is https://www.crypto-compass.io/
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
I always positioned ICO for my last money out. I'll choose bitcoin first and the second is altcoin for spend my money. Regrets will only make you worse, it is not the right way to solve your problems. There is no safe way to save your money like in a bank, in your pocket and in cryptocurrency (nothing is safe).

If give upis your first reason, you may choose it, you will always go through every decision you make. But a bit of advice, failing is a major factor for success. You can start cryptocurrency without capital, this forum will make you aware, there are still many ICO you can follow without spending money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Maybe you just invested in a bad period for the whole market. Never give up and try to be more careful when choosing your ico.
Some ICO takes more time to be benefit.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

first thing that come to my mind is that how long have you been invest in ICO, reason i ask this is because the best way to invest in crypto is ICO, and sometimes market forfeit all investment what you need to do is just wait and have patience,
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

Why do you give up? Do you suffer losses? You should not give up but find a solution to turn things around. It may not be easy, but if we are more careful and learn how our strategy can reduce risk.
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

If you set a milestone in which to make a profit as expected, you should sell and discontinue investing. On the other hand, if you set a milestone that controls your losses, you should stop.
Dalziel Martinez

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

If you are an adventurous and adventurous, do not hesitate to invest in ICO. Just think you're playing a thrilling game. ok?
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

I have stopped contributing to ICO since the beginning of this year. Just like you, i feel disappointed with myself. ICO is a good project for us to earn money, but somehow the last time i joined ICO i was trapped by fonzi, how stupid i didn't check the details of the ICO maker's profile. I want to rejoin ICO but my trauma has not recovered yet.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

ICOs is a tricky buissnies. If you dont put in ALOT of work, and i mean ALOT of work, you will definetly lose alot of money joining ICOs. You would have to research EVERYTHING on the ICO, the team, the code, the bounty managers. But if you find a good one, you will make ALOT of money. I personally dont think it is worth it.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Sad to hear your experience. I understand what you feel because its not easy to find money and maybe this will also be a lesson for other people also that before engaging into investments or whatsoever business that involves money have to be careful and know whom you are transacting with. Don't hate yourself stand up and try to look another means to earn to recover what you loss maybe theres a reason why it happens and for sure there is always a better one or maybe the best to come.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

ICO is now causing investors to think a lot, because of the shocking decision and many people have to lose money. Hope to be disappointed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: