Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6010 times)
yahata143

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

I do not know what happened to you. Yes it is true that there are high risks in the ICO. But for this reason leave hope is not a solution.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Everything you do and everything has happened are all a risk of ICO's, you are not the only one who became a victim of it,  but this is not the end of your life dude,  never hate and blame your self,  maybe I can call it a destiny, in the next future if you want to invest in ICO again please only invest in an ICO-project if it's a well-known Development Team with great experience,multiple departments and if their identities are public.never invest more than what you would be okay with to lose, maybe 15% of your current capital.
This would lower the risk/reward-ratio.
Never, ever, no matter what, invest more than you are fine with losing. Also, always consider the risks versus the reward. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Risk/Reward-ratio is a very common used investment "strategy" and is worth using in any part of life
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

why did you give up already ? have you experienced a success ico ?
i am sure if you have invested on success ico and got profit, you will find more good ico to invest.
orssonlack

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Really sad to hear.

This is a too big of an issue and the ICO marked definitely needs to incorporate some security regulations to prevent this. It's occurrences like this that will prolong the wider adoption of crypto as a lot of people will be scared to invest in new projects. 
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

Nowadays, the market of cryptocurrency is very confusing, and many ico projects can hardly raise funds in the time to reach the soft cap at least, but sometimes dont.

You need to be careful...you can do bounty work to earn other tokens if you don't want to risk your money anymore, but for first take a look in-depth on the whitepaper, project, team, etc so after that you are able to make an decision!
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

I do not know what happened to you. Yes it is true that there are high risks in the ICO. But for this reason leave hope is not a solution. Maybe you were unlucky this this time. Later, start the research on ICO again, hopefully it will be successful.
tachi641

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

It doesn't say all ico will be like that.  That is why you need to see and research on whatever you will be putting your money in.. Put your money in some legit ICO like AmbitMining https://ambitmining.io/, do some research and let me clear your doubts on it!
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

I can suggest new live project Ambit Mining, i is very promising, with great potential.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

I know the feeling that you have when it comes to investing in ICOs and failed. I feel the same way like you before. At the end of the day, it is all about learning our mistakes and moving forward. Let these experiences become our best teacher and be grateful for it even if it does something bad to you. Before investing to these ICOs, always consider these factors (e.g., project concept, whitepaper, roadmap, team’s social media profiles and videos, future developments, etc.). Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

I understand your choice. Investment is always a risky thing. ICO is high-risk and high-yield coexistence. If you choose to avoid risks, you will reduce the income, but your approach is also justified.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Maybe you made the best choice for yourself. You need to know that ICO projects have a lot of potential risks. I think you need to be more careful in investing and diversify your investment risk.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

It also happen in my country but it is a bitcoin investment scam and the leader was already caught. Investing in an ico is riskier especially if we don't make a further research about their project and their activities, it is better to invest on a already established cryptocurrencies.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Self love is far better than self hate! If you said you hate nobody  but yourself, that imply that you are likely going to hurt yourself and in the process of hurting yourseld you then proceed to hurt innocent people. If you make mistake of losing mone, deal with because evetyone making money at the moment have lost money in the past!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

ICOs are not necessarily bad or scammy or evil! They are actually still a good way to buy cryptocurrency at bottom prices.

They are losing people's attention because of so many mistakes made by so many people regarding ICOs in the past. A lot of people used to think ICOs are an easy way to multiply your investment without even thinking about it, and also there are dev teams who still look at ICOs as an easy way of cheating people for some money, and acquiring easy BTC or ETH.

So, research profusely before putting your money on a project. It will usually end well if you DYOR before investing, and also you know the value of patience.  Smiley
cunese

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

I made a lot of money from ico, but most of the money was returned to the secondary market.

bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

So sad to here that. This is one of the reason why investing in ICO is too risky. That is why wee need a deep research of the project and think 100 times if we are planning to invest. This is one reason as well why we need to diversify our fund in order not to lose all our money in one shot.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

You are just investing in wrong projects, you should look for good ideas, invest in several projects to rise chance of success. I invested in Ambit Mining recently, I loved this project, and I hope that they will reach soft cap, because in case if they will sell minimum of coins the project will work for sure.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments.  Everyone has higher stress levels after getting involved with cryptocurrencies. The stress will make you stronger and a better trader if you know how to deal with it properly.
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: