Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6015 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I understand the way you feel, please do not be discourage, the cryptocurrency sector now require you to do due diligence before investing into an ICO,Alot of scams in the space presently, do not invest base on review alone or sentiment, Invest base on how realistic the ICO seems, what are the service to be rendered by the project.Dust the failure and aquire more knowledge  on how to avoid scam ICO
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

You just have to find the right ICO, quality over quantity.

A lot of people have said that many ICOs are scam but I think if you read the whitepaper and do your research, you might be able to differentiate between them
That sounds very easy but it's very difficult there are many icos coming every single day and each one of them promise to be the next big thing, so it is very difficult to differentiate which project is any good and which is probably a scam which is why if a person decides to give up investing in icos I cannot blame him and in fact I sympathize with him.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

ICOs are not necessarily bad or scammy or evil! They are actually still a good way to buy cryptocurrency at bottom prices.

They are losing people's attention because of so many mistakes made by so many people regarding ICOs in the past. A lot of people used to think ICOs are an easy way to multiply your investment without even thinking about it, and also there are dev teams who still look at ICOs as an easy way of cheating people for some money, and acquiring easy BTC or ETH.

So, research profusely before putting your money on a project. It will usually end well if you DYOR before investing, and also you know the value of patience.  Smiley
Basically right and that's a usual thing for bitcoin to experience some bottom prices in cryptocurrency. I suggest new investors should check the whitepaper of any project and or ICO type so that he or she has an idea of what kind of project it is. And with that, you can stay with ICO. You say it this time for giving up in ICO but later on you can still be going strong.
blackbott

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

I have ceased to participate in ICO since the beginning of this year. As well as you, I feel disappointment in myself. The ICO good project for us to earn money, but somehow last time when I have joined ICO, I have been ensnared fonz, how silly I haven't checked a detail of the ICO maker profile. I want to return to ICO, but my trauma wasn't restored yet.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

You're one of the victim of scam, It is very sad and this might be the lesson for you and to everybody here in crypto because there is a lot of scammers around us, they are just waiting for the right time to do their strategy, we must be watchful for that, and for you to recover your loose, I suggest to join any bounty campaign or signature campaign and make an investment with you earned tokens, at least you do not get money from your pocket.
UltraHD_4K

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
I also feel frustrated if in a condition like you. If you lost a lot of money, my advice is to wake up, and start your new life. Beginning from collecting real money. After that don't run out all your money in crypto, 30% I think is big enough to invest.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

No,dont give up earning money,the ICO bubble is still inflating and that means more and more opportunities to make quick money.Im staying in the game.
metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I do not know what happened to you. Yes it is true that there are high risks in the ICO. But for this reason leave hope is not a solution. Maybe you were unlucky this this time. Later, start the research on ICO again, hopefully it will be successful.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Sad to hear your story but maybe that is the reason to be strong and a lesson to be careful for what your doing. I think it's better to start again, don't give up their is a saying try and try until you succeed.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Maybe it is not a bad choice. Earning money in ico is much harder than before, so much token break the ico price.

Good luck.
I don't want to loose my money anymore, that's enough for me.

I think you should stop initiating an ICO for now, just rest for that way of earning coins, because you were devastated by that way. In that case, I suggest to stop the agony and try to join in bounty campaigns, for earning coins at least. This way may not have high value of profits, but nothing will get lost if you join sime campaigns that are posted in this forum.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

What is the issues with you? Kindly be explain more for members to help out. Please you do not have to do something funny as you said you hate yourself. Please there is nothing that happening for the first time in this world.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Why do you give up? Instead of getting money from ICO is fun? Because we can be a bounty participant and as long as we follow the rules, of course, the results will also not disappoint. You do not have to hate yourself because this will only make you hard. All you have to do now is rise from all the problems you are facing. Do not give up!
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

Why do you give up? Instead of getting money from ICO is fun? Because we can be a bounty participant and as long as we follow the rules, of course, the results will also not disappoint. You do not have to hate yourself because this will only make you hard. All you have to do now is rise from all the problems you are facing. Do not give up!
ICO's failure to invest is really bad. I can understand it, but this is normal. We must start over and join it in another way.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

No you can diversify your money to Ambit Mining ICO as it believes in a community-driven business and decentralization - the core idea behind the concept of cryptocurrencies.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

This is not useful, nor helpful to your life and success. Just try to start again whatever happened, you`ve got your experience anyway.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Maybe you just invested at the wrong time. You’re right that it’s your money and it’s your responsibility and all of your actions depends on your decisions. Good luck bro. Hope you’ll find a better way to earn.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

What happened to you i think its not good idea you give up to earning money from ICO because we have many ICO to give a chance to earn money here in ICO
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Majority of ICO is a scam. Don't beat yourself because of the greediness of others. Just move on and get up on your feet. You can invest in an existing altcoin that is stable and less risky than ICO. Once you recover your losses and earn profit, you will have a good story to tell.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

It's a very strange topic for discussion. I guess it isn't worth asking why such a decision was made! The market doesn't like weak and unconfident people. If a person is afraid of something, he will exactly lose his money. There is nothing to discuss. Everyone decides himself what to do!
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

ICO is now causing investors to think a lot, because of the shocking decision and many people have to lose money. Hope to be disappointed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: