Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6012 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Trust me, boy, it will not help you to solve your problem. The crypto is still changing. I don't really know what exactly happened to you. But once more, crypto is always full of risks. But, when we can manage and get the right strategy, it will make you rich.
This man's experience may become the important lesson for us to make a wise and careful decision when investing and facing the risks.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

What happened to you is not a reason to despair. Life goes on. It's just an experience, albeit negative. There are many promising ICOs. Good luck to you!
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

We should not give up now, especially when there are some good projects live, for example Ambit Mining.

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

Sorry to hear that. Your mean is Ifan ? I know a little about that news... That is really a big scam project. There were many Vietnemese lost money by them. Don't be sad ! You can do bounty to earn money and invest again. Don't give up ! Let's make money once more time
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Dont be so negative. You are great, scince you were able to participate in ICO, you can do it again and return your funds)
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

This is why you need to diversify. Putting all your hard earned money on one investment is not advisable enough. Investing in ICO is 50-50. Some ICOs are fake whom their intention is to defraud and swindle the money of their investors. While we have some good ones who are ready to make your money grow.
Putting all your money in a single ico is without a doubt a mistake, it doesn't matter how good it is the ico you should never put all your money in a single project, now if we were talking about a very good coin like bitcoin or ethereum then I will make an exception since those projects are incredibly good but I will not make an exception for any other coin.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

Don't be too hard on yourself. Instead of giving up that easily, learn from your mistake. You are not the only one who has made bad decisions and losing your money, almost all of has here have made the same move as you did. When dealing with cryptocurrency always remember that you are dealing with high risk and there is no guarantee you will earn profit all the time.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

You dont have to be disappointed. Please share your whole experience so we can guide you better here. Everyone somehow loss money in crypto but take it as a learning experience

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ngoclinh3056

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments.  Everyone has higher stress levels after getting involved with cryptocurrencies. The stress will make you stronger and a better trader if you know how to deal with it properly. Smiley
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

I think at the moment a lot of people are afraid to invest in initial coin offerings. You see how very good projects just reach their softcap just very barely. So im personally alsos top to invest in initial coin offerings. But thats just the bear market now. If there will be a new bull market, you will just think why you dont buy more!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments.  Everyone has higher stress levels after getting involved with cryptocurrencies. The stress will make you stronger and a better trader if you know how to deal with it properly. Smiley
Proper understanding and capability to assess well are the basic tools when you are investing with ico's, we all knew that inside crypto a lots of things
are really happening, we can't predict easily though we already have some ideas, sooner or later we will be able to enhance our skills and accept each
things that happen along the way, the better things to do is to keep aiming for the best for your investment and never to let yourself down.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

Don't be too hard on yourself. Instead of giving up that easily, learn from your mistake. You are not the only one who has made bad decisions and losing your money, almost all of has here have made the same move as you did. When dealing with cryptocurrency always remember that you are dealing with high risk and there is no guarantee you will earn profit all the time.
We all make mistakes the problem is the size of those mistakes, I have lost some money with some of the investments that I have made but in most of my investments I made profits so I'm fine but if you invest all your money in a single ico and you lose your money then you do not have any more money to try to make up for that mistake which show to us the importance of diversification.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I don't know what has happened to you. But I have suffer some lose in the market. I know that I need to be more careful expecially at present. The risk is quite high and be careful . Not matter what happened, the future is mroe important. So keep moving and make the effort to earn more money.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

Seem like you lost a lot of money because of investing in ICO project Smiley. Don't worry at least you already learnt a lesson from this mistake, nobody is perfect so don't worry when you made this mistake Smiley). ICO project is a good way to earn money but it's not an easy way so you need to learn a lot before start to invest in ICO Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████