Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6015 times)
loansdd876

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

If you can not earn money on ICO, try to buy promising coins at Etherdelta, there are many good projects with low prices. Or at ForkDelta, a new exchange for tokens.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

The reason please ?. What made you to think like that ?. We all have some failure time periods in our life. Learning lessons from those is the best. But if that is your final decision then you have the freedom to do whatever you like  Smiley
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Investing in ICO is good choice but all of are not good. You already lose your money in ICO. If you again want to invest in ICO then never put your all money and also Before investing in ICO research about that project Team,Roadmap,whitetpaepr it's help you to know about that project etc.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

It's a great time to invest in good ICO's again. Be really skeptical though!

Everything is low right now, even ICO's and in months everything will go up again. It's a waste not to invest/speculate right now. Unless all your money is already in crypto haha.

I often like DPoS coins, like Lisk and the new Ripaex. Don't give up
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
friend you alive and healthy is the main thing.Understand, we live once and our life is a little walk before a big sleep.Worry about some fucking paper is not worth it.You're gonna be fine.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
friend you alive and healthy is the main thing.Understand, we live once and our life is a little walk before a big sleep.Worry about some fucking paper is not worth it.You're gonna be fine.
The main thing of all these cases to make the right conclusions and then everything will be fine. I realized that now is a very bad time to invest in ICO, because a lot of scams.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

You just do not know how to choose good projects, you have to spend a lot of time on this, get patience.
This is a big problem as an investor you need to wait for the right opportunity, many people think they are going to just choose a project and that project is going to become successful but those that actually take the time to check each ico will tell you they check dozens of projects before they find one they think it can become successful, if you do not have that dedication making money is going to be impossible.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

if u want to earn big money from ico be sure you invest and ability to invest to grow and be a succes the  transactions and get information as to who I have much interesting to know ma wasted your investment and sacrifice for going loss.
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

Anything terrible. It happens to all. Don't give up! Just study on the mistakes. Study the company in which you want to invest more carefully, read news, forums

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

The main thing of all these cases to make the right conclusions and then everything will be fine. I realized that now is a very bad time to invest in ICO, because a lot of scams.

Yes at the moment there are a lot of scam ICO that has been launched. This scam ICO are undetected and flawlessly enter the market. This is the reason why many investors failed to notice that it is already a scam ICO.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Just think of it as learning a lesson and work hard to earn your money back. ICO is very risky as some of them could look so professionally designed and yet they can still be scams. Better luck next time and don't beat yourself up too much.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Self hate is not a good thing. Do not hate others and neither should you hate yourself. Else, you may not achieve what you ought to achieve in life, most especially in the crypto space. Try to love yourself and do not give up on your aspirations , you can still earn from good ICO.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

Understanding the rules and playing by the rules is of Paramount importance when choosing your ICO investment. ICO investment can be very risky, so careful research on any preferred ICO project should be carried out before investing to cutdown on any possible risk.
Also...do not forget to diversify.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Understanding the rules and playing by the rules is of Paramount importance when choosing your ICO investment. ICO investment can be very risky, so careful research on any preferred ICO project should be carried out before investing to cutdown on any possible risk.
Also...do not forget to diversify.
There are more projects here in crypto that able to returned your fund but we noted that we must vigilant and choosing a good project based due to the scam was spreading.Before we would like to involve in ICO make some researched and read the whitepaper they launched. It's too risky here, so make a good decision to avoid scams.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

Actualy we dont blame your frustation bro,and also we feel that in this bearish situation,mostly bitcoiner or investor  are being frustated this bearish market,because some are sell there properties  or quitting there jobs in order to focus this  kind of crypto investing and become a day trading,but when they  going in  this investment they face  a lossing of there capital because this year now they can face the bearish moment,thats why they became frustated.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
UDONNA

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Every loss is a good experience and an instructive example for a future life. You have lost only money but have not lost the ability to change your destiny.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

It's very sad for you that you lost your money but it was your own decision to invest in that project and it was your own risk. I highlighted the risk part cause you had a bad luck with it. Try to research your ICOs better next time or just wait for the dev team to show some proof of development or a working product.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

Sorry for the loss, i would advise you not to give up,it is part of experience,you will soon become master of yourself when you understand the technical know how of investment. i.e search for what you want to invest on and try to understand the opinion of others before you invest
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Yes, I also recommend this, because the ICO is now deceptive and of poor quality, some have abandoned them, because the price is always down, not profitable for investors. I recommend pausing.

Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Investing involves a long and thorough study of the project documentation, its team, the market, which will work product and much more. If you have done all this, carried out all the necessary procedures before investing, consciously approached the choice of the project, then you have nothing to blame yourself for. You're just unlucky. Investing in any project, including not related to crypto, is associated with huge risks. In the cryptocurrency sphere, there are even more risks, because you can earn many times more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: