Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6015 times)
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

Acceptance is the key to move on, we need to face our fears and take more chances, taking risk is one way in pursuing success, even if its not effective at first but it will teach us to be more productive at the end,dont give up man, there are still profitable ICOs.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

personally, I think you should be more careful with your finances and spend as much as it does not affect your financial situation. and also this is learning for all and bad experiences for you. hopefully, you can get your money back in accordance with the laws in your country. keep the spirit never give up. the opportunity is still wide open for you.

Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Investing in any ICO is really attractive due to the reasons that it will give you more earning and passive income but it will really if you have joined a legit and reliable ICO however if you have joined a failed and scam ICO your investment will really goes to nothing and will get lose. So if I were you think first, be mindful and be wiser in joining and investing in ICOs
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

Investing in any ICO is really attractive due to the reasons that it will give you more earning and passive income but it will really if you have joined a legit and reliable ICO however if you have joined a failed and scam ICO your investment will really goes to nothing and will get lose. So if I were you think first, be mindful and be wiser in joining and investing in ICOs
strongly agree with your statement.
investing in ico is indeed not easy because to find a potential project is very difficult. if you find a potential project, you have to compete with other investors so as not to run out.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

do not easily give up. Crypto is indeed full of risks included in ICO. But if diligent and persevere in this field I think there will be a time of great results and fortunately, it came. blame yourself it's natural course but at least also use mistakes as lessons. Crypto is indeed hard because the result is too big so don't be desperate for it easily.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

if you ask me , i will say you shouldn't just give up on earning from all ICOs, we still have some few projects that get listed higher than the ICO price and people make profits. so just do a proper research before investing . And only  invest as much as you are ready to lose.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Unfortunately at the moment the situation with ICOs has obviously greatly worsened. Good projects are still encountered, but they are really few, although the total number of projects has increased. To find a good project is now really difficult, even almost impossible.
pisomiko

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Possibly I surrender gaining cash from ICO ? For me there is no expression of surrender to profit in ICO, on the off chance that you would prefer not to lose then I propose you take after the prizes program and don't purchase tokens for the ICO, in the event that you take after the blessing program I ensure you benefit however not how with no misfortunes.
Awrirem

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

I put resources into an ICO presented in my nation. So I pour my cash in this. The pioneer of this group flee
jbruce82366

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Crypto is a game for people with steel nerves. If you want to win, you need to get up and move on to your goal. Our life is very cyclical. And after the black strip always begins white ...
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Perhaps you could make an awful involvement in the crypto or in ventures as learning. Try not to give you a chance to rehash a similar misstep. Since ICO is surely an unsafe speculation. So I figure you ought to be more cautious. Try not to overcook lamenting the destiny, before long to rise again and select another venture better.
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

It is exceptionally obnoxious to confront extortion and lose cash. We should attempt to discover something positive in this - you have picked up understanding. This is a negative affair, however maybe contrasted with others, you lost less. A few people take credits and contribute, I don't begrudge them if there should be an occurrence of disappointment.
dangbinhminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

For me, investing in ICO is a very hard work. And if I invest i spend a lot of time to find out all information about it. But ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments. 
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Unfortunately at the moment the situation with ICOs has obviously greatly worsened. Good projects are still encountered, but they are really few, although the total number of projects has increased. To find a good project is now really difficult, even almost impossible.

It's not so difficult to find really good projects as people think. If you have experience and can get the latest information from special chats and channels, any hype projects meet your eye anyway. It's difficult to manage to participate in this project and purchase coins cause such cool projects usually are full of people dying to invest in it, so you have to pass multi-stage selection such as contests and lotteries.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

It seems that you have lost a lot of money in ICO investment, which is unfortunate. For these, you must observe them carefully and learn to distinguish their potentials and truthfulness.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

It seems to me, in any case, you need to continue to make attempts, despite the mistakes made and failures. You can create new opportunities for yourself, you need to look for them.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

There is no point if you give up and it will just make you more and fell. At this time you should be able to rise from the back of your defeat. You can rise again and do a trade and I recommend you to become a bounty hunter. You can earn free coins by airdrop or be following the campaign of ICO. That way you can return the money you lost.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
districtOx

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Omg...Ban this guy.
But if on the topic, why are you risking and investing in ICO's most of which are frank SCAM. Buy top coins as Stellar, Ethereum, NEO, Cardano or Ontology and enjoy your life Cool

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

I believe that you do not need to condemn yourself so much in all failures and excitements, just do not get upset and continue to do your business and you will succeed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: