Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6010 times)
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
Merited by joy99 (1)

You should not give up when things go wrong. All you have to do is to rather change the way you initially started doing your own things. Do not give up for obtaining money from ICO'S, but rather change your tactics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
In my opinion, you may have encountered fake or scam projects. In addition, the trend this year is not very favorable for the development of the crypto market. However, the ICO is an important bridge in the market. It still takes great interest from investors because of the big and fast profits. You should be more patient with ICO and crypto this year.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
You did not need to start investing in ICO, without minimal knowledge about the project team! And whom can you give as an example, who, being a newcomer, was able to make good money on investments? Do not lose courage and study this topic better!
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Investing in ICOs is a good way to earn money, but it is not easy at all. You need to analyze carefully the projects you are going to invest in in order to minimize all the risks. It is also rather difficult for the projects to collect enough money for the further development due to the market correction.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away

do not despair the saying of failure is the beginning of a success. do not be sad and feel guilty continuously you must rise up. in every investment there is always a risk that you should research and ask some people who have long been in cryptocurrency so they can advise you whether this ICO is a scam or not. but it's already happened you don't have to regret it because even though you regret and frustrate your money won't come back. better now you get up and try another ICO there are still honest and successful ICOs. never give up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

If you are good at choosing an ico project then you will get a profit. But now many ico projects fail and scam. I think you need to think about before investing in the ICO project.
internetofthings5

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Do not be sad. I understand that you have lost your savings. Do not worry earn. The main thing is not to drop your hand. A friend, you have to understand that there are more serious problems than money.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

If you are good at choosing an ico project then you will get a profit. But now many ico projects fail and scam. I think you need to think about before investing in the ICO project.
Before investing in ICO projects, everyone needs a lot of knowledge, because if you do not have this, you will probably fail to make a profit. Personally, I always choose a potential ICO project to invest because it can bring me huge profits
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

ICO is very risky as some of them could look so professionally designed and yet they can still be scams. Self hate is not a good thing. Do not hate others and neither should you hate yourself.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I've been noticing a disturbing pattern of really good/strong projects making panic-induced decisions regarding their ICOs lately.  It's a real shame because good projects are presenting themselves as amateurish.  That said, makes for good buy low candidates for investments...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I think this is good choice for now, very few ICO projects can be profitable with bear market. Instead of invest to ICO, you should invest to altcoin for long term.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

If you choose the ico project incorrectly, make it your experience when you will choose the ico project next year. The most important thing to do business in crypto is to always learn and be patient.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
risk is everywhere, even though we have filtered the good ICO but the risk still exists, therefore don't spend all your money on just one ICO. breaking it into several coins might be a good alternative because you will have a reserve of coins.
Basically not all ICOs are scams, so don't give up on continuing to invest, maybe luck is at another time, who knows?
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

If you really think that earning money from crypto is really trusted, you may not give up as easy. I don't know what exactly happen to you mate. but, I'm sure that many people especially the investors also experience what you are in now. The very dump price, collapse market,a dn very unstable rate of the coins. They make us frustrating. But, is giving up a good decision in this time? I myself will stay here, be patient.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

This happens bro. Everyone has to go through some bad times from time to time. I also lost 25k usd around 2 years back and still struggling to come out of the loss that i put me and my family in. Hope someday i'll get out of it and hope you would get your money back.
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Choosing a good project and you can earn money from it to invest is really hard now because almost projects are scam,  you can lost your money anytime.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

You invest in ICO Scam. And you lose all your money then that is your fault. But do not take yourself too seriously because the ICO is difficult to distinguish and choose to invest. Invest in altcoin instead of looking for ICOs

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

I have experienced the same thing as you. I have experienced a loss due to the ico scam project. this makes me know how to choose good ico.
chuyenhl14

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

well as predicting the trend of coin. If you are looking for something from the ICO and are just looking for good luck then you should stop.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Investing in ICOs is a way for investors to make fast e-money. But now, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market that make many ICO investors risky. In my opinion, you need to make a careful choice before making an investment decision. Investing in an ICO is an investment that will make your investments profitable and fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: