Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6017 times)
Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

But I believe In ICO Because I Only trust SciDex, They’re still much smaller than ETH but I’m sure their project will blow up. They are creating a new smart contract generator so all types of businesses can create human readable, legally binding and adaptive contracts for complex transactions- EVEN if those businesses are not on the blockchain.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

I also hate ICOs that only give sweet promises, but when ICO is finished, they are very rarely seen in telegram groups
but I haven't given up on investing in ICOs this year, even though we have to be good at choosing good ICOs

tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

yes right, for now stop investing in ico. you have to take a break from investing in ico, because so many ico are scam. it's better to wait for the market to recover and you can invest in coins.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Don't be so pessimistic. You should learn more about trading. Instead of investing in ICO. The current ICO market is very unfavorable. Many people should be bankrupt for investing in ICO, you should leave it.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

yes right, for now stop investing in ico. you have to take a break from investing in ico, because so many ico are scam. it's better to wait for the market to recover and you can invest in coins.

personally , ico projects didnt give us huge profit again since many beginner investor and new bounty hunter dump their token without strong reason.they didnt calculate their risk and profit when decided invest in ico.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

maybe you are less careful in choosing an ico, and next time you should be more careful in choosing an ico, don't just stick to ico which seems good because it won't necessarily be a successful ico.
Right, because participating in a failing ICO is just a setup for suffering and disappointment. To keep our spirits high we need to choose ICOs wisely or give up on them because most of them are scams now.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

If you really think that getting money from crypto is truly trusted, you might not give up easily.
I am sure many people, especially investors, are also experiencing what you are facing right now, market prices are falling very unstable from coins, they frustrate us, but giving up is not a good decision at this time. I myself will stay here and be patient ...

Well, the fellow can simply stop dealing with ICOs (probably he has lost a lot "thanks" to these projects). The best way for him is to start working with the cryptos - investing in promising altcoins.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

I comprehend what you feel since it is difficult to discover cash and possibly this will likewise be an exercise for other individuals additionally that before drawing in into ventures or at all business that includes cash must be watchful and know whom you are executing with. Try not to abhor yourself stand up and endeavor to look another way to procure to recuperate what you misfortune.
We can hype up our expectations from ICOs but this is baseless, it's not justified to expect something from people here. We need to use our own sound judgment and then we won't waste our time on shit ICOs.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

Currently the ICO is not the right place to look for short-term profits. But I'm sure some ICOs will become phenomenal and multiply in the future.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

I understand the worries that come with it after investing in an ICO and seeing the coin selling cheaper than the ICO price on the market after listing. Do not be discouraged, mate. Most coins experience correction in price after getting listed on the market and this makes the price fall a bit. Give your coins long term goal only if the project have a tangible idea and a working product to do the magic. The coin will gradually go up above its ICO price.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

It is not a very healthy emotional response to hate yourself,common,yiu can do better than this, if you have made losses in ICOs doesn't mean things can't  be good. Beat the oddities
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

It is good to know more about the functionality of cryptocurrency and its price volatility. Better have your disclaimer in your mind that you should invest at your own risk. In crypto, the risk factor is so high that even your money investment turns into bubble. So better equip yourself with knowledge before investing.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

Why must you give up? there are still many who make a lot of money. they must be patient in waiting for the payment. because now there is a lot of price decline
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

Hating yourself is a choice but not a productive emotion that can get you anywhere. You can still stay in the market and do something besides ICO that will be successful and help you raise your spirits and self-esteem. Try investing and hodling.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

Stop for investment at ico project for several months later, you can take profit with trade or investment at altcoin have listed at exchange market. many ico have failed with more lower price after listing at exchange market and you have lost your money.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

Don't give up just yet, I understand that there are a lot of icos out there that are scams but that does not mean that there are no longer good ones that you can make money from. It is just a matter of being ready to sacrifice a great deal of time doing research to make sure that the coins you are investing in are good enough for you to put your money in.
mark 6

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

I consider that it will happen, do not rorry about it. Icos are not so reliable now inspite trading or investing, I am sure icos will be dead soon because of this reason.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Stop investing in initial coin offering that is not a blockchain project because there is a big possiblity to loose money in that concept especially now the hype of initial coin offering is becoming weak.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

i'm sorry for a psychological topic here, but your feeling towards yourself transfers to others as well. so you hate others, too if you hate yourself

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
freeman4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

My dear, life is all about risky, the most things we are afraid of doing most are the things that enrich us,you can't kill yourself over a lost money OK,your present now will determine your future, so move one with your life and try to be careful next time.remember life itself is risky. Nothing good comes easy,no pain no gain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: