Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO  (Read 6012 times)
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

Maybe you just need a not-so-long rest but don't give up.  Grin
The market just needs to recover.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Investing in an ICO project does have a big risk because there are many fraud projects here. Maybe you are sorry for what you did that made you lose money. But that can be your experience and now you can try to start this job again. If you continue to try and do research, I think you will succeed.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Everyone has the right to choose their own investment. Maybe you have suffered ICO fraud. Maybe all your investments have failed, but please keep a good attitude and don't affect your life because of these losses!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

actually it's your own decision, but in my opinion just because investing in ico and finally ico is a scam doesn't mean we have to give up and stop investing in ico, maybe that's just because the ico you choose isn't good, so it's best if you want to invest in ico, you have to do your own research about the ico who wants to choose for investment, and don't choose ico only because the ico looks good, because it won't necessarily be an ico that doesn't scam. but returning again is your own decision.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

Don't do that, the self pity party does not help anyone and it most certainly does not help you, mostly you just have to believe in the coins that you have bought. If there is anything that being an investor in cryptocurrencies has thought me then it is the fact that anything is possible. Sometimes the coins that you think are absolute shit are the ones who end up doing best

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

Don't do that, the self pity party does not help anyone and it most certainly does not help you, mostly you just have to believe in the coins that you have bought. If there is anything that being an investor in cryptocurrencies has thought me then it is the fact that anything is possible. Sometimes the coins that you think are absolute shit are the ones who end up doing best
if indeed he has a strong stance then don't force him to do that. sometimes there are times when you have to listen to other people's words but stand up with opinions that will be better
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

bounty nowadays is not that sustaining unlike last year. we should witch to sto and condenm icos which is now 80% fraud and scam. there are many bad news about ico taht is why bounty hunting industry declined a lot since last year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

bounty nowadays is not that sustaining unlike last year. we should witch to sto and condenm icos which is now 80% fraud and scam. there are many bad news about ico taht is why bounty hunting industry declined a lot since last year.
Many scam ICOs brought a bad reputation to ICO business and made large investors sceptical to stay away and not invest money. Even high potential ICOs have problems to reach soft cap now and start a working project. Bounty participants are always affected to the collected money.

Smiley Smiley
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Yea , the market right now is extremely bearish and times even brutal.
I would say that, dont invest in any anymore, take the money one has left and hold it, if you cash out now, you have 0 chance of getting back your investment

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

The poor crypto currency market makes some people give up and choose to withdraw from the crypto currency business. Whereas as a wise crypto currency player, we should always follow the fluctuations in the ups and downs of the crypto currency. This is to achieve the professional title. As a crypto currency player who is specifically responsible for yourself, you should not give up on the ICO situation. You should be even more enthusiastic about getting money from the ICO. I say like this as well as channeling my positive energy that I also have to be passionate about earning income from the ICO even though the market is not stable.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

It's one thing if you invested your money in an ICO and it could not succeed, despite the fact that the developers and managers tried to achieve it. On the other hand, if you are deceived by scammers. I would be offended in the second case, not everyone.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I do not know how one would hate himself and still expect to succeed. You can hate your actions or decisions, but nit to the point of hating yourself, because with that, you will continue to make wrong decision. The reason being that you will not expect any good thing to come out from you.
Also there are still many ways to earn from the crypto space. People are still earning, so learn one of the ways.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

It all depends on you. because now ico is indeed difficult to provide many benefits for the participants. bounty is now more difficult for us to get,many people give up by getting a bounty. because the fact is indeed getting harder

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

The poor crypto currency market makes some people give up and choose to withdraw from the crypto currency business. Whereas as a wise crypto currency player, we should always follow the fluctuations in the ups and downs of the crypto currency. This is to achieve the professional title. As a crypto currency player who is specifically responsible for yourself, you should not give up on the ICO situation. You should be even more enthusiastic about getting money from the ICO. I say like this as well as channeling my positive energy that I also have to be passionate about earning income from the ICO even though the market is not stable.

Different from your opinion, giving up or staying on ICO is your personal decision and rights, which only you can determine. If indeed you are not able to try to get money from ICO then it would not hurt you to quit the ICO. Everything that is forced will produce something that is not good. However, I only suggest that when you stop to get money from ICO then you should not give up to keep making money from other ways, such as investing in other fields such as gold or property.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

It is hard to tell whenever you will stop or not because the ICO are high risk high return so you never knew what will happen but still you must do your research to get good ones and avoid scams as well

shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I think in this stage many people will have the same thoughts as you, so we can see that a crypto market is decreasing. It is a silly thought to give up earning money from ICO when you give up your luck with a job that is too profitable.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

You did a mistake and it happends with all of us. Because we just can't know everything. You shouldn't give up and try to calm down and start investing again from small summ

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Well, to earn without losses probably is not possible you need to be able to properly invest and follow the rules of diversification !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

Your topic is not precised and its all suspense but what ever the case maybe i suggest you take a deep breath keep a little bit of distance off your laptop take a vacation come back refreshed then you can sort all this out
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

If you are so upset because of one failure, then I can't even imagine how you feel now. In crypto you need to have strong nerves and strong patience. Don't despair but take a lesson from this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: