Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Private on Kucoin Now  (Read 261 times)
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Bitcoin Private in my opinion has no technological value, so I do not think that this crypto currency will show good growth ever. I do not advise buying it.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

so its time to sell BtcPrivate Smiley Kucoin kill all alts !! first they pump some than alt goes to hell Smiley Kucoin is so different exchange , I've never seen trader like kucoin traders. when new alt listed on kucoin you can see some pump in few days or hours but than suddenly everybody start to sell and big dump take the place. in the end new alt mostly token is totally dead . so strange !!

montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

I dont understand why bitcoin private was pumped so hard on the last few months, it is a non-sense coin and it has almost no value, i am more than happy that it it was dumpeed so hard during the lat few months after the listing.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

I dont understand why bitcoin private was pumped so hard on the last few months, it is a non-sense coin and it has almost no value, i am more than happy that it it was dumpeed so hard during the lat few months after the listing.

I want to sell only. And I would like to sell on his ATH better. Nothing more. Because of imho we have enough good coins with the excellent security XMR, Zoin, Verge, Dash. BTCP non-live
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: