Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CONFUSED!  (Read 262 times)
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

I would recommend a prominent Swing Trader - Alexander Elder - the new trading for a living . If you google it, you can find many legit links for the book. It will give you a fundamental insight on basic indicators.

However, in my experience, Crypto space is very difficult to trade as it is 7/24, there isn't enough history on many coins other than Bitcoin and market moves extremely rapidly. If you would like to limit trading to the time frame that you are awake, you should use 5 mins or 15 mins, which are not the best time frames to Swing trade.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Hi guys, i really want to learn Technical Analysis and by that i am really confused about what indicators or technique i should learn first. We know that there are bunch of them to learn, i wanna ask you guys what should i try first to learn or to master that really worked for you too? thanks.
Technical analysis is not the rocket science or it is not something that if you don't learn,you will not be able to trade anything.It is something which helps you while trading but that to certain extent.Still if you want to learn there are various sites and also videos thorough which you can learn.The basic that you should know is how to analyse the past trends and plan your trade accordingly.Other than that I personally feel analysis is the latter step but the former one and the most important one is to have a proper knowledge of each coin.If you have that,you can easily trade.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I think technical analysis is not that helpful in the crypto market. We all know that the market is very volatile and there's movements every minute. You can use those analysis as guide but it will not give you an assurance on where the market will move. If you want a more accurate guide in trading, I think the upcoming news will be more reliable than the technical analysis.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Hi guys, i really want to learn Technical Analysis and by that i am really confused about what indicators or technique i should learn first. We know that there are bunch of them to learn, i wanna ask you guys what should i try first to learn or to master that really worked for you too? thanks.

For me the first thing you should research is the candle stick patterns, this is perfect for beginners because it is very easy to understand. Also you may use Moving averages, with this you may somehow predict the where the price may bounce. It acts as a support and a resistance level.

Once you get the hang of it try to know RSI,MACD and Fibonacci. these indicators are really great if you really know how to use it.  This indicators works on any market.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I think technical analysis will not help you to do a better thing on this platform anymore. technical knowledge is not related to the market movement and this platform is fully dependent on the market prediction. if you can assume properly about the market then you can gain from this system a lot. So you have to go through a lot of articles published related to the cryptocurrency world.
So don't be confused and try to get informed what will happen in the future.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Hi guys, i really want to learn Technical Analysis and by that i am really confused about what indicators or technique that i should learn first. We know that there are bunch of them to learn, i wanna ask you guys what should i try first to learn or to master that really worked for you too? thanks.
There is no single technique that I can tell you about. A huge list is out there on google and other article material where you can find best practices and best technical skills plus tools that can help you to proceed forward. Everyone must need to do homework before diving into this world of traders and I am happy you are doing this. Good luck to you for your trading, learn better.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Technical analysis does not apply to bitcoin this is my personal opinion. The only thing you can use to add up the idea of the course is the news background

I disagree totally with your point of view, sorry. Technical analysis has A LOT to do with Bitcoin!

A good site that can be consulted to learn some basic technical analysis on Bitcoin charts and how to use it is this:

https://bullbearanalytics.com/bitcoin.html
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

If you understand Technical analysis you understand and market better , that is not reason just to trade by Technical analysis but its very helpfull i known some guys who inTechnical analysis about 10-12 year and they are making good money becose its working who talk that is not.
there are some analysts that work online thru social media groups,they are giving tips and some ideas how to learn things about technicalities,but for sure they are not giving 100% accuracy though i believe its 40-70% because some of them is what im using as reference..

Ps they are not accurate so be aware of that,dont just rely on their tips but do your own homeworks
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

You have to decide first you will doing day trading or long term trading because each will be use different time frame, for day trading use time frame 1 hours and for long term trading use TF 1 day or minimum 4 hours. And for indicator use maximum 3 different indicator, and not more to more easy to understand. Some popular indikator and easy to use is Moving average, RSI and MACD.

I will add one other good indicator, that is bollinger bands. From this we can know whether the market will be bounced or breakout.
Timeframe 4 or 1 day is not enough for long in cryptocurrency because long term in crypto normally hold minimum in 3 months or more so using timeframe weekly and monthly is better for me.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Hi guys, i really want to learn Technical Analysis and by that i am really confused about what indicators or technique that i should learn first. We know that there are bunch of them to learn, i wanna ask you guys what should i try first to learn or to master that really worked for you too? thanks.

Every indicator created with different rules to reach target, meaning they have different character. Take one ( just one ) indicator and learn their purpose and rules before use it on real market. You can take MA ( Moving Average ) as start and take action with demo account. MA has simple rules and easy way to use that will make you understand how to enter and out from market at the right time. Do that again & again until you understand what MA is and how you can use it to reach your target. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

this is also a newbie perspective, did day trade for my first 2 weeks and gained a little having to start with a fairly low funds after that i opt for long hodl as i see bigger and better chances of gains. for 1 i dont really know how to read charts that being said i cant really share advice about TA as i am still trying my best to learn it too. but for now researching about a specific coin, knowing its total supply compared to its circulating supply and the use/function of the coin is my only basis. u can take a look at it too. hope this helps. 
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Every indicator created with different rules to reach target, meaning they have different character. Take one ( just one ) indicator and learn their purpose and rules before use it on real market. You can take MA ( Moving Average ) as start and take action with demo account. MA has simple rules and easy way to use that will make you understand how to enter and out from market at the right time. Do that again & again until you understand what MA is and how you can use it to reach your target. Good luck with you.
learn and observe only one indicator make us know its habbit when market going crazy.and by observe this indicator could help us to decided that repaint or not.one indicator is better than using several indicator but we dont know how to use it.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

What worked for me started with buy low and ended with sell high. I have never done the technical analysis or never went deep inside the trading techniques. If I would have been gone that far then I could have been confused a lot because I have never been technical person at all.

If you are not the same guy then there is no way you should be confusing yourself with technical analysis. Just keep it simple dude and play with small trades. You will love it all the time and you could still win the profits.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

There are no any technical analysis needed buddy. Traditional way sell when the price is spiking and buy when the potential coins are become cheap. We do not need to find the do ant technical research to shine on trading.
If you find any good trading signal group in telegram means join in that. It would be more useful to you.
I am part of the channel called Crypto expert Signal. It seems more helpful.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

if you wanna learn technical skill, that is very good. But i also want to warn you that you can apply a bit of indicator or models to trading but not totally. Because this market acts based on the informations. who have more information, that person can earn more money.

kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

There are so many telegram links to join for you to learn trading but you will have to pay first before getting into the group, do not think about the payment because you will earn much more than that

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

There are so many telegram links to join for you to learn trading but you will have to pay first before getting into the group, do not think about the payment because you will earn much more than that
You are right a lot of ways for you to learn from other people a lot of people will be willing to share what they knew, but some will requires you to pay, anyways still a lot of search engines, youtube that you can trust in starting your path to trading.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

I think technical analysis is not that helpful in the crypto market. We all know that the market is very volatile and there's movements every minute. You can use those analysis as guide but it will not give you an assurance on where the market will move. If you want a more accurate guide in trading, I think the upcoming news will be more reliable than the technical analysis.
I don't think it's not really helpful. Well, there is none of the legitimate proof it fully working. But all traders are relying on the technical analysis to decide movements. So, indirectly when all the cryptocurrency traders used the same technical analysis, the chart will indirectly be valid right.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

I don't think it's not really helpful. Well, there is none of the legitimate proof it fully working. But all traders are relying on the technical analysis to decide movements. So, indirectly when all the cryptocurrency traders used the same technical analysis, the chart will indirectly be valid right.
It depends actually if you are fast learner and does know how law of demand and supply works then it is easy for you to adapt those written in a book or in the youtube. You can gain the knowledge of those technical skills for as long as you really want and willing to learn.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

I would just like to say that there is no shortcut or easy and magic way to become a successful trader, especialy not in a short time. And all types of analysis could be just additional help but not something you could fully rely on.
Trading is at first place a hard work.
Trading is similar to art, you can get the fundamentals anywhere but there is something that differentiates those that are good at something and those that are truly genius at their craft, and trading is no different you need something which is difficult to quantify if you have it you can make a fortune but if you do not at best you will be an able trader.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: