Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 04:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cicero CCR - The first blockchain asset intended to serve refugees fleeing war!  (Read 121 times)
Cicero CCR (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:40:32 PM by Cicero CCR

Cicero CCR - Not for ourselves alone are we born...

Cicero was developed with two purposes in mind... To reward it's investors greatly using our unique "Buy back and burn" strategy starting on June 15th 2018, for which you can find details in this < 4 minute video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ry-cxStxVU

Any CCR tokens purchased before March 23rd 2018 will be valued at 2 cents...

From March 23rd - April 20th - CCR will be valued at 10 cents...

From April 20th - My 18th - CCR will be valued at 20 cents...

And from May 18th - June 15th - CCR will be valued at 30 cents...

From June 15th, after you're tokens are worth 1500% your initial investment, we will begin to buy CCR back from the market using 50% of the profits from our ever growing mining farm in Croatia, as explained in the 3:48 minute video above...

For the full details you can find our white paper on our sites home page - https://cicerohome.io

What does this mean for you, the holder? It means that YOU gain huge power over determining the value of this asset from that point onwards, even after it is 15 X the value of your initial investment made before March 23rd 2018!

We can only buy these assets back from you at the price you demand of us, even if you're selling just fractions of this asset for thousands of USD.

This then becomes a game of "who can hold onto their tokens for the longest"... As the holders are only going to want to sell these assets for their current value or more, and the total number of this asset in circulation continues to decline regularly... This device has been put in place to ensure the holders take more power, not the creators of the coin itself...

As the founder of Cicero, and Ex British serviceman, and now a rescue swimmer and lifeguard for a sea search and rescue team, a construction worker for projects intended to rehouse people displaced from their homes, a teacher to the next generation of refugees fleeing from war, genocide and famine... As just another normal human being... Committed to ensuring that we provide whatever service needed to who ever finds them selves fleeing from the worst and often man made circumstances in our world...

I take 0% of the profits from the mining farm we have created in Croatia... 50% of the profits are used to strengthen YOUR asset, through our buy back and burn strategy, to ensure that even at an incredibly affordable and humble price of just 2 cents per token (maximum 30 cents per token by the end of the ICO phase of this project) we can give you HUGE power over this asset in terms of deciding it's value... For my routes in the internet marketing world nothing would make me happier than be able to provide this powerful concept for fellow entrepreneurs...

But as a committed humanitarian aid worker... I feel it is only right that we send the other 50% of our ever growing mining farms profits to the humanitarian organisation "Help Refugees"... Who help to fund and support over 80 humanitarian projects cross Europe and Asia, all of whom have been set up specifically to serve innocent families fleeing war, genocide and famine, in whatever capacity their experience enables them to...

When you own CCR, not only do you give yourself an incredibly powerful addition to your Portfolio, which is set to make HUGE gains as you can see from our video above (and on our Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7dl2sIRa_YpYyv2bqZHkg?view_as=subscriber)... You directly help improve the circumstances for millions of innocent and suffering people over the coming decades, to impact the biggest refugee crisis that we have ever experienced in our history as a species...

And I sincerely thank you for giving this your attention and consideration at this time...

Time is a factor in ensuring that you receive the full benefit of this opportunity, as our price increases from 2 cents to 10 cents on the 23rd of March 2018... And the tokens purchased prior to that date will be worth 30 cents on the 15th of June, when we begin the device intended to start Ciceros Bull run on a number of exchanges with whom we have made arrangements with already...

To find out more we invite you to follow our various social media channels including our Facebook group "Cicero community" and Facebook page "Cicero CCR". Our YouTube Channel "Cicero community", and our Twitter account @CiceroCrypto for regular updates and content.

For our white paper, a brief view of our road map, FAQs, support and to create an account to acquire some CCR of your own, please visit - https://cicerohome.io

Not for ourselves alone are we born...
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

It seems a very noble and well-crafted project. Anyway, I think that more information about the team members is missing, such as previous experience in blockchain for example. Thanks.
dvm001

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

working with the owners since several years. I'm glad I can finally contribute to people in the world that need it the most. very lucrative project as well but to me the main goal is to help other in need. Cicero is the second ICO of the powerhouse network. 100% transparent and very dedicated team. I'm ALL in!!
Mamman

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Great opportunity! Helping People In Need. Smiley
kenjie36sison

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:38:09 AM by kenjie36sison

It's a great pleasure being a part of this NEW ICO  CICERO CCR a Charity on the blockchain, a way to help those refugees in need,  while you hold and wait for the Cicero CCR to rise in value.
Cicero is the way that we can help and reachout to those refugees fleeing war in need,while we earn :-) and soon the value of Cicero by march 15 wil rise in $0.30/CCR ;-) Take advantage of the Cicero while it's still hot on it's $0.02/Cicero :-) 💯🚀🙂
tomjarvis

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

#Cicero is the only token I have found so far that actually does something to help others less fortunate than ourselves , and we get to earn a passive income too . Win Win !
JBCrypto

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Glad to be supporting this. The value looks like it will be a no brainer, the people behind it are sound, and the charity aspect makes everyone feel that much better about it. Good luck with the developments guys.
maxxvol

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Awesome Cicero! A good decision to help people in need  Smiley
mlaurin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

This looks like a very promising project for token holders and also a good way to raise funds for a good cause.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: