Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1547 times)
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.

Interesting that you say Bitcoin will become more scattered,
I would love to think this will happen in the future and while not all bitcoin will be spent over and over as there are people who will continue to hoard
but I'm not sure how the scattering will happen?
Can anyone elaborate on this?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Some people whose country has been regulating the world of crypto maybe they was used cryptocurrency every day, whether it is used as a means of payment or even trading and investment. Even in some countries that have been regulating bitcoin now that have made bitcoin ATM, it's proof that the world of crypto can be accepted and used by humans.

But in a country that until has not regulated cryptocurrench they only use as a place of trading and investment, as in my country. I trade almost every day, and my trading results always convert to physical currency. To answer when we will use cryptocurrency in daily life like a physical currency, it depends on the government. The government has the authority to do that, but for trading and investment I think even though the government forbid we can still use it.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Fortunately I am using the crypto currencies perfectly. Whenever I need money cash them out from the bitcoin conversions. Also there are many bitcoin ATM available nearby me so its not big deal for my transactions. I use bitcoin the same way as I use fait currency. I think Bitcoin ATM is very important stuff and when you have it you know very well what I mean.

Usually I shop online and spend my earnings online only. There are thousands of sites already listed on the forum itself in different threads which states that where we can spend the bitcoin or other currencies. :-)
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Well, some people are already doing that. People earn in bitcoin and spend it on fiat. Go to cities with lots of bitcoin atm machines, and you'll see the most obvious way people use btc in their daily life. Maybe one day, when it gets popular, it will be widely used. Even if it's just widely adopted in the internet, ill be happy about it. No more trusting 3rd party establishment in doing transactions in the internet!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Now wheb there is an innovation in technology and cryptocurrencies had been born, it start to become a part of our daily life. These cryptocurrencies can be converted into fiat money and this makes its useful to everyone because it fulfill the needs of a person. Cryptocurrencies tell us that the technology gets bigger and bigger that makes it a part of our everyday life. I'm sure that cryptocurrencies are use always in our life.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Actually I am using bitcoin in my daily life now.  I use it for paying my bills and even loading up my phone.  I can send payments or my money to my family in any part of the world.  Bitcoin is well accepted here in my country.  Though there was no announcement of its legality, the fact that it can be encash here in my country means that it is legal.  And it is already part of my daily life.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Since cryptoccurency was not that famous in our country,only people who knows its existence only used it.There were still few merchants that accepts bitcoin or other cryptos..but as a bitcoiner its already apart of our lives and enjoying its benefits when perfect time comes.As of now we were trying on making ways to earn inorder to profit so that in the near future i can have something to trade.In this way i could be able to earn money for my families future.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

To answer when we will use cryptocurrency in daily life like a physical currency, it depends on the government.

I'm sure that it's a matter of time. When there's enough convenient blockchain-based services that will make people's life easier and cheaper, it would be quite stupid to ban cryptocurrencies. There are already several major markets where projects can proove their effectiveness, like Japan or USA. So in 3-5 years, crypto payments will be smth regular like fiat now.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

For me its a cryptocurrency very big impact  for my daily life now because it is the way that I can motivate myself more to make my profits grow.This is also helping me to sustained not only my needs but also for my famly and my love once.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is not influencing my daily life so drastically but then again I ain't using it daily. Because of my regular job I am not depending on it. If Bitcoin would cease to exist tomorrow I wouldn't be affected by that event but then again I would be sorry because of that event. We are all supporting the cryptocurrencies because they have brought the fantastical changes to our lives and I think that most of the investors would be disappointed if the crypto disappears some day in the future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

I think we might be able to use crypto coin in everyday life like physical currency, it depends on the government to be legalized immediately in your country. Maybe it's just a matter of time to wait for that to happen. In some countries there are already a few key markets that accept crypto coin payments whereby this project can optimize the market for its effectiveness, such as developed countries Japan, America, Russia, etc.
naturalbd

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies very lucky for me.of course it use my daily life.every day  i spend half day in bitcoin. and for bitcoin i rejected my job.my job was very hard and salary was not good.if i use bitcoin ,in shopping market,hotels,so bitcoin use available.  
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Cryptographic forms of money are as of now includes on our day by day life exercises, even we are occupied on attempting to our activity, yet we have share enough time on getting to crypto business. We truly realizes that a heaps of individuals today are enthusiast of crypto business, it is a result of the advantages that they acquire from crypto business. Ideally digital currencies still proceed works all around and give great administration towards individuals.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Soon my friend.
I like to think all these regulations are not for nothing.
I believe after crypto regulation crypto payments will be implemented everywhere. I honestly hope that.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

We use cryptocurrencies as a source of income when we day trade or make it an investment. Many traders are taking advantage of the slight raise of cryptos and get an easy income everyday.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Sub-consciously, we are already embracing the idea of cryptocurrencies in our life. The fact that most individuals who invest are persuaded into the hype of media with regards to bitcoin, we are already accepting it as an alternative income. In my life, I treat bitcoin as an alternative income as it provides me the means of acquiring money without having to work part-time. This greatly helps me as it does not compromise my time for my studies as compared to working in a retail store, etc.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.

A lot can happen in 10-15 years and crypto may not even be part of our lives then. Right now, it's effect would depend on your lifestyle. If you're the type that mainly does things online like shopping and paying bills, then crypto probably is a major part of your day. For most of us though, the effects are.prettt minimal since we use fiat in most of.our offline transactions

10-15 years from now, I see cryptocurrency as a gateway towards the idealistic view of having a digitalised form of currency. Since these cryptocurrencies use the blockchain technology for transactions, maybe in the inevitable future countries would start adapting and seeing it as an alternative income. Though bitcoin might not be the income used for this idea, it may be the one that will inspire countries into developing a much faster and reliable from of online payment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Soon my friend.
I believe after crypto regulation crypto payments will be implemented everywhere. I honestly hope that.
I'm against regulation. If bitcoin transactions are controlled by the government or banks, then what's the point in creating cryptocurrencies? I'm not afraid of not being anonymous. I am not engaged in illegal activity. I have nothing to fear. But I want to be able not to Finance talentless politicians and bankers-scammers. At the same time, I want to be able not to starve to death.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Well, some people are already doing that. People earn in bitcoin and spend it on fiat. Go to cities with lots of bitcoin atm machines, and you'll see the most obvious way people use btc in their daily life. Maybe one day, when it gets popular, it will be widely used. Even if it's just widely adopted in the internet, ill be happy about it. No more trusting 3rd party establishment in doing transactions in the internet!

It's slowly in the process of being widely adopt within the internet. More and more establishments are starting to accept bitcoin and it's popularity is increasing. Some people even have jobs by earning bitcoin and they therefore use their earnings on a daily basis. They would have to convert their btc into fiat first before using it because bitcoin cannot be used as payment in many places. This way, it's being used in their daily life.

seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

Soon my friend.
I'm against regulation. If bitcoin transactions are controlled by the government or banks, then what's the point in creating cryptocurrencies? I'm not afraid of not being anonymous. I am not engaged in illegal activity. I have nothing to fear. But I want to be able not to Finance talentless politicians and bankers-scammers. At the same time, I want to be able not to starve to death.
Why does regulation automatically mean the government and banks control the system? The system itself will remain decentralized and p2p but if your concern is with your funds being at their mercy then you should never get into fiat anyways. In that case, just stay in crypto for the next 50 years and only use that. You really can't have unregulated crypto but yet want the banks to see your transactions as legitimate. You can't have your cake and eat it too, it just doesn't work like that. Pick a side, but it has to be congruent with what you want and what they will want.

Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

If the demand is higher than the availability it is the time of the pump because high demand and low supply means PROFIT. Now people are using bitcoin more than the regular currency because they are having a lot of bitcoin to use for online shopping and for this you will not have to go out of your house and you can get what you want, for our daily life bitcoin is like a backbone we can enjoy safe profit with the help of bitcoin in order to store for the long time along with using highly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: