Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1555 times)
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

You can actually use it in daily life right now, not in supermarkets for sure but on the internet or in personal life, you can ask people if they accept cryptocurrencies, it is very easy now to acccept them and exchange it with other currencies.

sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:31:45 AM by sana gull

You can actually use it in daily life right now, not in supermarkets for sure but on the internet or in personal life, you can ask people if they accept cryptocurrencies, it is very easy now to acccept them and exchange it with other currencies.
Yes we can use it but in very limited area because in most of the area still people do not have the facilities to use bitcoin, and therefore they only use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes. While in some modern countries people have the facilities to use bitcoin for shopping and for a lot of other activities as their even the shopkeepers have good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are also welling to accept bitcoin from their customers for shopping.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
Cryptocurrency in daily life is happening already in some markets today if there are exchanges, stores or merchants who can be located on your place or country then it's applicable to you.
You can watch these sample videos
I lived on bitcoin for 24 hours
SURVIVING ONLY USING BITCOIN FOR 24 HOURS (Does it work?)

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

Cryptocurrency in daily life is happening already in some markets today if there are exchanges, stores or merchants who can be located on your place or country then it's applicable to you.

These are some good promotional videos, but these people can't live only spending Bitcoins on their daily life for all their needs. Some stores and services may accept it, but most don't, especially at third world countries.

Anyway these videos help people to open their minds about Bitcoin, especially businessmen, what helps Bitcoin's popularity and adoption a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:33:10 AM

Actually we definitely use the crypto currency although not all of our needs use crypto currency, if in my own life almost all my needs use cryptocurrency, so for me crypto currency is needed in everyday life......
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

I heard that some hotels and some restaurants are already using Bitcoin for payment method. But I think it is less effective if you think about the fee of Bitcoin. I guess it is better if we use some other crypto to do transaction and transfer money because the price of Bitcoin always go up and down and it can make us profit or lose. I think DOGECOIN is the correct option for this matter because the price of DOGECOIN is not changing so much so it is perfect for transfer money and do transaction. DOGECOIN is one of the most unique crypto I guess.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

It will come a time that we can use them in our daily lives. But for now, Cryptocurrencies are just at the beginning phase. People will undergo a very serious adjustment if we come to this moment. So we are very lucky that at this moment, we knew them and we can prepare ourselves if one-day cryptocurrencies will finally be legalized and accepted by most of the countries.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

if we only depended on on-chain confirmations, it will be cumbersome to use bitcoin in our daily life transactions
at certain time or point, we finally have to centralize part of bitcoin transactions
and pick a third party as an intermediator to guarantee the validity of our transactions
waiting averagely minimum 10 minutes for payment authentications (confirmations) is a long time for in-person transaction
but with a third party we can do fast off-chain confirmation for the benefits of both parties involved

bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

As we all know that investing to any cryptocurrencies might gain profit thats why lot of people today are fan into  crypto business because it will help us to satisfy for our financial needs and wants  thats how cryptocurrency involves on our daily life.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Cryptocurrency is playing a vital role in our daily life because we are spending more than 4 to 5 hours daily by researching and finding out good coon will help is to make a lot of money.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

You can do it if you have time for cryptocurrencies, if you dont have a job and only crypto you will do then your using it for your everyday life. But with me who have a job and also using cryptos i also accept that im using cryptos in my everyday life because i have a time for my job and also for using cryptocurrencies.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 05:42:12 AM by zedrickjuls

Crypto currency has already part on my daily life and i really loved what i am doing here, so no one that can stop me from using and doing crypto currency.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

Judging from the response of all countries and the users, maybe not long, I think we can see crypto adopted in many countries and can buy daily needs in around 5 years, a lot of countries already legalize bitcoin, if everything works out perfectly then we can see the adoption really soon
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are already used today by some people in purchasing goods because some shops in other countries accepts cryptos as payment. Its more convinient and accessible to use because paying is just one click away. However, some government banned cryptos in their country, not because it bad, but because of some security or financial risk that ir can caused to the users and holders. Due to this, it might take a very long time and process before we can use it freely on our daily lives. If that happens, then transactions will be a lot more easier.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

Sure, I have seen a lot of such offers at the forum's marketplace, you can buy watches, wine, stickers, chocolate etc. by post service. But I dont know anyone who sells anything for cryptocurrencies in real local life, I wonder why. It should not looks like payment mean, its rather looks like barter, barter is not forbidden here. That is pity. Maybe situation is better somewhere

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:56:12 AM by Kidmat

Crypto currency has already part on my daily life and no one can stop me in doing it unless bitcoin is not already exist.
When Ive known bitcoin it becomes part of my daily life. My daily routine because of the opportunity that we can have is really worthy of our time. So cryptocurrencies has been the most acknowledgeable and been embrace from users due to the fact that we can earned money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

These are some good promotional videos, but these people can't live only spending Bitcoins on their daily life for all their needs. Some stores and services may accept it, but most don't, especially at third world countries.

Anyway these videos help people to open their minds about Bitcoin, especially businessmen, what helps Bitcoin's popularity and adoption a lot.
That's the problem that each bitcoiner needs to face, it's not that a big problem or let's say adoption isn't yet coming for most stores but it's just a minimal problem. These videos are giving an idea on how people can use bitcoin so that those who thinks that bitcoin is only good for illegal use and can't be used for daily lives will end their skeptic thinking. Sooner or later when the whole world is involved with bitcoin already, adoption and acceptance to stores will be easy.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Its all depend on you how you'll use it.
As I see to people who use btc they use it thru finances, bills or everything that you can use crypto for any transactions that contains easy payable.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

It is difficult to know because we are not close to that point, in my opinion it is going to take at least another decade before that happens and it may take even longer but this is not really surprising if you look at most inventions through history you will see that nothing got adopted immediately there were moments where the technology was still in development and the adoption phase did not began until everything was ready.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

for me i think when we have enough funds or income on it 'cuase if you don't have not enough income on it  and then you sacrifice it just to sustain your daily expenses .for sure  will suffer after.  Lol so IMO perhaps the good idea on it is to hold if you dont have enough money to buy crypto again.  Or make some investment everywhere which is you can double your profits. such investing in different ICO sites, so that even though you used it in your daily expenses the most important is you still  can gain more profits on it at the same time.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: