Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1555 times)
reddolphin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

there is more time for it to be.but in some places it is possible to use cryptocurrencies.I think that we can not use it our daily life.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

I look at the phone like I am in the morning.I'm learning if there is an increase or decrease in the rate.Then I'm doing all day the stock market and news monitoring.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

It can be used now,but people like to take advantage of the price volatility to gain profit.So before that mindset changed,crypto will always treated to be an investment.Maybe in the future when everyone have crypto,it can be used in daily life like using small change of fiat.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

The usage and applications of cryptocurrencies are widely adapted today, from everyday
expenses to long term investments. I know a lot of people with families who depend on bitcoins with
their weekly food and bill expenses. The lives crypto has change is growing more today, it’s influence
and convenience is a positive impact to everyone. A lot are looking forward to invest and profit more on bitcoins, trading is popular among them. Common occurences of drastic fluctuations are a major upset and
concern to individuals who invest and depend wirh bitcoins. So be mindful with your crypto investments.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Crytocurrencies could be use everyday life to support our needs in life. If we short our local currency we have a crypto that could support us. Also if want to earn more in crypto we have to spend more time and try to trade to double it.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

I predict that in the future, as e-commerce market grows, people will most likely trade on the Internet through payment gateways, while cryptocurrencies will replace cash to become popular currencies on the Internet. And people will use cryptocurrencies for every transaction they make in their daily lives, from buying food, clothing, to electronics.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

I may not be using cryptocurrencies for my daily expenses right now but my everyday is almost full of it. I work for it, check the market price daily, find ways on how i can earn more and research more which crypto is in demand right now and so on and so forth. The day will come when our daily lives will evolve in cryptocurrencies.

I love this!! I actually experience the same  thing. Cyptocurrencies are not yet very useful for daily use here in my country because not all stores and business  establishments are using any of those. But trading for it and investing on it is very famous now here. It has become part of my daily life when I monitor it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Well bitcoin is pretty much just an idea of how money will run its transactions in the future. Nowadays, bitcoin already has so many useful uses. One usage of bitcoin is using it as a mode of payment to online shops. It can also be used as paent for bills like internet bills , water, electricity, and etc. Bitcoin can also be used as a mode 9f earninh money through many various ways.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

It can be used now,but people like to take advantage of the price volatility to gain profit.So before that mindset changed,crypto will always treated to be an investment.Maybe in the future when everyone have crypto,it can be used in daily life like using small change of fiat.
Fiat is always there but in cryptocurrency,is the best. Our daily life will slowly take its place for an innovative people. This may be the great chance to excel in our economic rate or status. Good source with good income if earning harder. For now,it is now widely accepted yet but the sooner it gets the better and I believe it will happen at the appropriate time.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

This is as honest as it can be. My way of spending and earning changed when I stumbled upon bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. It made my earnings grew rapidly. By way of understanding the concepts and timing , I am really in for a long haul in crypto investments.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

this is much true, another obstacle point that hinders bitcoin in daily life use
as long as bitcoin volatility is very high, it attracts more for investment use rather than as digital currency use
we need stable price of bitcoin before it will be used and adopted in (mass) daily use

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

It happens that some of us never take the opportunity of using these as a currency in buying goods and services payment, instead they have this just to have profit and make some investment. We've got troubled on our mind about crypto especially bitcoin, we just doubted if it is a currency or investment, but the answer is "it can be both".
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.

How come you can state that it's a huge ponzi. Well, it's your opinion and I respect that mate. To make things clarify each of us here in the forum, want a great amount of rewards since it's about crypto currencies which can give big help to support our financial aspect for our daily consumptions. Also, we need to aware that it's not permanent rewards that we can have which we need to support our daily needs in life or just to have a funds for any possible emergency purposes.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

In the future cryptocurrencies will inevitably be used universally when entire countries of the world are using the Internet. Then people will need a currency that can help them pay as well as send and receive quickly without being limited by the country. In my view, the next 30 years cryptocurrencies will replace all fiat currencies to become the most popular currency in the world.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

Rather than watching sitcom during your meal, go on to YouTube and watch videos on cryptocurrency. In this day and age, all kinds of useful information can be found online; how to trade, what to look out for in a cryptocurrency investment, what are the popular crypto-wallets being used. All this information will come in handy, and after some time, this knowledge will become second nature. CryptoGrinders has its own YouTube channel
Watching videos in youtube can be a great way to learn about cryptocurrencies, but it can be a very slow process watching a video takes a lot more time than just reading a piece of text, this is why this forum is a great way to familiarize yourself with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, however I still think that something needs to be done to make it easier for the average person to learn how to receive, how to send and how to protect their coins.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

Crypto currency is already part of my everyday life and i love what i'm doing here,its just a full time job but the work is easier and income is good enough for my family.

rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

We use cryptocurrency in our daily life by converted into fiat and make a money on it.A lot of earnings comes from cryptocurrency that's why i will give my fashion on it because i know this is the only way to male me successful.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

if cryptocurrency can be used for everyday life in various countries it is certain bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will become very expensive and will be rare, I hope this really happened so that we can get profit.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Ever since when I started earning crypto it helps a lot on my daily needs , like paying bills , buying goods online , paying my debt and even children's tuition fees that's why I really work hard in dealing my responsibilities as a crypto seekers. Although I can't use it directly in some store but you can change it to fiat to buy my daily needs.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

crypto has been used every day by bitcoin users in the presence of crypto many people reap a huge profit hopefully the crypto will be sustainable and many people will join with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: