Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1555 times)
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

For this to happen you need time and patience. Bitcoin has already won because there are already almost 10 years and it's a matter of time. Many enterprises study blockchain technology created departments for implementation of the system. So I think that victory is bitcoin and soon at least part of humanity will be his blockchain technology created departments for implementation of the system.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

For this to happen you need time and patience. Bitcoin has already won because there are already almost 10 years and it's a matter of time. Many enterprises study blockchain technology created departments for implementation of the system. So I think that victory is bitcoin and soon at least part of humanity will be his blockchain technology created departments for implementation of the system.

It would take time. A big thing to happen in every country.  As long as fiat rules the nations it would take time.  Though every authority knows the benefits crypto currencies if they accept in their countries, they lack back coming forward to adapt them. Banks are the another reason for government delaying in accepting crypto currencies. Business loss would seriously occurs when crypto starts ruling the nation's. So need to wait to have crypto move around us.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

If your bitcoin earning is already enough to meet your daily expenses then you can start using it in your daily life. Many users are also dreaming that someday they can make it big in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. If you already invested some significant amount in bitcoin, just wait for its price to grow into a profitable level.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Bitcoin is currently only available for purchase in just a few countries. They are not really popular. But those are the signs that Bitcoin will grow in the future to replace cash. But holding Bitcoin will be high risk. When Bitcoin goes down you will lose value.

Despite of the continuous growth and popularity of bitcoin as an investment asset, bitcoin haven't reached its goal to be a currency used for purchase of goods or anything that is being used by people. Not all stores and other companies are already using bitcoin that makes it limited to be used as medium of exchange

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

It will take a while before crypto currencies become part of our daily life.

In the future, it will become part of how we make payments and it will also be part of legal, finance, property... anything that requires a centralized ledger today will take on the blockchain and will become part of our daily life. The best part is that in 5 years or so, we would not be that excited over cryptocurrencies cos it will be just part of how we lead our lives.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

We can use cryptocurrencies all the time. It is just there available for use like when you want to send money, you can use it for the process. If you want to buy things cryptocurrencies can also be used. But all these transactions are yet limited as of now because it is not that widely accepted. The probable reason could be the its volatility.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 04:34:41 PM by gantez

Many people use bitcoin now solely and about to leave fiat money. This is making crypto currency grow fast. Although the market is going down but the investment is increasing and creating more awareness to digital currency.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Getting use of Cryptocurrencies involved in our daily lifestyle is getting it in the adaptation stage. We are fast approaching this stage now though; that's the near future like the age of robots and artificial intelligence and all the likes.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Bitcoin and crypto will always be part of my daily life. Not only I monitor the price of alts that I am holding. I am also checking and working for a bounty so I won't be able to end a day without crypto. If you were talking about crypto being a physical money like currency, this one might take a while, not in 5 years or even 10 years. There are a lot of factors to consider before they can be considered as a currency but I still think that they are the best investment despite of its disadvantages.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Cryptocurrency has become part of our day to day life. But most of the people are using the cryptocurrencies like, Buying a cryptos when price drops. then holding for a period, resulting in selling them when the market rise up which meets the target or goal that they set. Some people are only using them to pay bills, buying things at online site. Soon it will become the basic necessity for everyone. People are more attracted towards the bitcoins due to the benefits and profits earned through them.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

For us in this forum, cryptocurrencies are already part of our daily life, but for the rest of population anything about bitcoin and crypto is just a mystery, moreover that there are always declarations and articles about its illegality or its danger.
So, I think that we have still a log time to wait before cryptocurrencies will be generally accepted.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Dragon5

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Actually, at the moment cryptocurrencies are mostly used for trading and ICOs rather then for real business transactions. This fact always puts cryptos in risk of banning. As one of the ICOs has recently reported, GoogleAdwords has shown lower efficiency. That can be a sign of Google being reluctant to have less to do with cryptos
outsider99

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Maybe the crypto I use is just to buy and sell, from that result, I use it to meet the daily economic needs. From that result can make my life more worthy.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I was waiting for that time.I had some bitcoin in my wallet.If the bitcoin is accepted in little bit shop ,I was very happy.I  will use my holding bitcoin as a currency.Many people in this forum waiting for that time and I am one among them. Grin Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

we will in near future i think maybe 2 or max 3 years laters in markets shopping buying some stuff on web and maybe rent a car maybe transport someting cargo companies will use  the blockchain technology but which coin whic platform maybe neo maybe eth maybe btc but will see in 2 -3 years later
Fazlurkhan.kz

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

The day when the transaction fee is closer to zero and the transaction is fast. That's when people might start even thinking bitcoin for daily use.
Then comes the factor whether the government would allow it or not.
If the government would allow using bitcoin as a normal currency then there'll be offers along with the payment with bitcoin, like pay with btc and a small coffee free or something like that which will encourage people to use it more often.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

In practical life we are using altcoins & day by day its usage increasing.

Right now we are using Bitcoins, Ethereum in ICO for purchasing.
Even now some governments are also showing their interest to legalize crypto currency so we can hope it will frequently will be used in our lives.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

I already use them in my daily life, except that my daily life is probably not the daily life of many other people that still care about stupid things instead of about their own future. Care about crypto and you´ll use them.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

May be it's difficult to understand for us, because we talk about crypto all day long, but out of here people have no idea about bitcoin, and the global number of users in the world is totally insignificant.
And when bitcoin will be generally accepted, it will be just one more tool for payment, so nothing special.
The secret, of course, is to become rich before everyone will have bitcoin... Smiley

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

It takes time. People relies on the government so if ever we want this to happen then we will need to make a proposal which will benefit all.
But it is a problem since bitcoin should have been a decentralized currency.
If the government wants the information from people then it takes out the privacy that we want.
We have to look for a better agreement than KYC's that have been lurking all over the trading websites and online wallets.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: