Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1549 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Cryptocurrency plays a big role now in our life, although some companies/countries are still not using cryptos but it is still not matter since we can use bitcoin in paying our utilities and in saving and investing our hard earned money.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

At the moment, the widespread use of cryptography has not yet reached, but if we imagine that this would be a reality, we could buy things, pay for our dinner at the restaurant and others things.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

It will happen somewhere faster, somewhere slower, but we expect to have cryptocurrency exchangers everywhere! As for now, we dont have a ways to pay in common life with crypto a lot.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Well, for me cryptocurrencies became a real part of my life - I check exchanges and coin rates everyday, and participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

People usually use cryptocurrencies everyday to earn some money, they are doing a lot of trades or they are holding and it gives a lot of fun and it't such like a hobby.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

As idea of bitcoin to be currency are totally imposible with such price, and to be honest, I don't see any cryptocurrency, what can be used as regular payment method to buy food, or pay for services. Because of bitcoin price, fees will worth more, than sheap goods. So, we will wait as long till someone will not create cryptocurrency, what will have all standarts, to be  regular paymnet method.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

well no one knows about the future especially about the exact dates but what I see that at the moment is not possible to use them as everyday payments because of high waiting time and fluctuations.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
For me it won't happen before 2023-25 cause it will be hard to make it useful in our daily life cause lots of people nowadays hasn't got active accces to internet and that make it slower than it could be.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies actually are digital currencies .we can use them everywhere but there is
a condition left. the country where you are living in must declare cryptocurrencies legal .otherwise you cannot use them everywhere. but you can earn money through cryptocurrencies. there are a lot of a way to do so .so you can work with cryptocurrency in your daily life.

No, the governments of the country in which your living does not need to declare that cryptocurrencies are legal as long as they do not declare that cryptocurrencies are illegal you can use them, it's just that at that point the legality of cryptocurrencies is in a kind of a gray area but if something is not forbidden its legal just be careful when using bitcoin in your everyday life because it can be very easily stolen if someone steals your phone or what ever physical means that you are using to store your coins then you will never see your coins again.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

I think this can happen if everything is legal. Legal means everyone is declaring their crypto assets and paying the right tax.  One of the reason why crypto's will not be used as payment was because of tax. If everything is legalize, maybe the companies will consider accepting crypto as payment. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that crypto's are illegal but its not officially legal yet so the status is still undecided.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

Crypto has turned out to be best piece of our life as of now and we are as yet utilizing them unwittingly in every day life. For what reason not consider the virtual monetary standards and the way they work is diverse piece of our life. We exchange with them every day we bet with them on day by day life premise and considerably more.

If not then we can in any case utilize it as fiat money by changing over the digital currencies into fiat and after that utilizing the fiat in typical way. I believe it's not major ordeal on the off chance that we gain substantially more on the web.

Guide piece bind to end client application may very well begin soon as the advancement advances through time
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

I think now we have started using it, but in an indirect way. We use it to first sell the cryptocurrenci that we have in order to use. In my country there is no payment using digital currency, so I do it so that can be used. Maybe for the future I can directly use it, although currently some countries forbid it but I am very sure if cryptocurrenci better for the future will be used.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it
That is how good cryptocurrency is because as long as you have the device then you can be connected with cryptocurrency and you can do your work even you are in a vacation and you want to do some cryptocurrency then you can do it. It just takes discipline and also patience in order to balance the time for your cryptocurrency and also to your daily life.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

i use crypto currency in my daily life by buying our daily needs like foods and paying my sister an brothers school payments so crypto currency is more help in my life.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

I think cryptocurrency can't use for our daily life because in my country, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not legal and can't use to oay a bill or use for transaction. I use cryptocurrency just for trading And convert it into fiat money for my daily life.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Cryptocurrency has been in use in our lives since the time they were introduced into the market. They have been accepted payments for loans and in the European countries as medium of exchange. Even in Japan, the employees of the top companies are given the choice to withdraw their salaries or a portion of their salaries in the form of Bitcoin. Further more, the technology has the potential to replace fiat in future and will be a part of our lives.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

I am actually using crypto in my daily life since most of my income is from crypto trading, campaigns, investment and a lot more. I use my income to pay for my daily expenses. I am actually saving some of my income, so that I can have my own business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

I will take some time but I am optimistic about the next 5 to 10 years from now we will see that Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies will get actual utility value and we will be able to use it in the offline market too all over the world without converting it to the fiat or any other currency. Things are still in the development mode and it will take time for the overall maturity and deal with the current issues.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Crypto currencies have become an integral part of my daily life. Every morning I start with market news. Crypto currency for me is a great source of extra income for my daily needs so I can not imagine my life without it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: