Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1544 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

I think it will happen after big companies will understand pluses of cryptocurrencies and will start integrating them into their business. Because before spending your cryptos, first, you need someone, who will accept it. In my country situation with crypto is not moving, yes, you can easily cash out your cryptos via exchangers, but you can't spend your cryptos directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
I think all people use crypto is using it in everyday life like in investment and paying something using cryptocurrencies. In my daillife since I discover this crypto I use it everyday because theres a lot of benefit you can get into crypto.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

As of today i cannot be in outside of my houses without seeing the chart of the price of bitcoin or some cryptocurrencies that i have in my wallet. It is now part of our daily lives my lives rather. Cryptocurrencies keep my financial stable.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

We will use cryptocurrencies in our daily life like paying bills and also do transaction in such way of paymemts. Their are different usage of bitcoin cryptocurrencies it is up to us on how are we going to handle it and now a days their are restaurants and stores accepts bitcoin as payment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

Crypto currencies are made to have an easy life because it is decentralized meaning no banks. The easy and faster transactions are made to pay for the education and travel and there are a lot more retailers who are accepting crypto. This is also a secure way to manage our wealth.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

I think that will not happen. Because money is only effective when dealing with money. It is only suitable for transferring money from one country to another with extremely low fees. This makes businesses happy because there is a technology that helps them reduce the cost of transferring money. daily bill for payment by Bitcoin is impossible because few people can accept its instability.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

As of now when our self got involved in blockchain technology we expect that our life begin to changes because everyday we need to open our cellular phones or connect to internet.
Thru this kind of modern technology some tough work are turn to easy and made other transactions faster than before also its very useful when it talks to financial problem.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

Encryption currency at the very least will be applied to the field of our daily life, and people in the future probably will try to create a new type of currency in order to achieve these functions in one. That means selling the currency to industries that might use it. If it is well designed, it can be adopted at a much faster rate.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

if the intent of everyday use is in the case of bitcoin replacing the fiat function in everyday life, I think this is impossible. but if every day in crypto to invest or trade, I think every day people come to crypto to monitor market value. and this is our time to start.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

As of now when our self got involved in blockchain technology we expect that our life begin to changes because everyday we need to open our cellular phones or connect to internet. Thru this kind of modern technology some tough work are turn to easy and made other transactions faster than before also its very useful when it talks to financial problem.
My daily life usually does not contain btc. Encryption currency at the very least will be applied to the field of our daily life. I only paying some things in real life using my flat currency. And people in the future probably will try to create a new type of currency in order to achieve these functions in one. I only use btc just for invest and not spending it any at all. That means selling the currency to industries that might use it. If it is well designed, it can be adopted at a much faster rate. I just wait for the price of btc to go up and keep collecting btc so that I can make all my dreams come true. I really depend on btc to realize all my dreams, hahaha.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

My daily life now really affected now from crypto currency it's because if I have a vacant time my attention was automaticto bitcoin amd on how my profits grow.
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

Currently I am still holding my bitcoin but if ever there are emergencies that needs financial support, I am the one that supports it. My family knows that I am holding bitcoin for future investment but how can I just stand there when they are having a hard time. Some people tend to get mad because I am just wasting my money. But I'd rather waste it than let my family suffer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

we already used crypto in our daily lives, wether we pay attention or not, because the more digitalised  our society the more we need digital money, so in the future, i think there will be huge change for society to use crypto money, at least all transaction will provide more option, between using bank note and cryptocurrencies and such. I currently pay for my hotel bills in bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

Many people use crypto currency to fulfill their daily needs like real currency. Crypto currency are more easy to use and give more advantage in comparison to real currency. According to a survey more than 100000 online retailer and small businessman using crypto currency as a trading tool because it charge low transaction cost to its users. And also provide fast processing. Many Big companies like Amazon, Microsoft, green man games etc also accept crypto currency for their products Wink. From buying a house to booking a plane ticket Bitcoin use like a real currency Shocked.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

At present, electronic money exists in parallel in our daily lives. But in Vietnam it has not been used in the lives of only the bitcoin participants. There should be a step for bitcoin in Vietnam to develop.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

I think all people use crypto is using it in everyday life like in investment and paying something using cryptocurrencies. In my daillife since I discover this crypto I use it everyday because theres a lot of benefit you can get into crypto.
now crypto is not just about investment alone. you can transact and interact using crypto. a progress. it will not be long all will be united with the crypto in everyday life
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Now as im entering the world of cryptocurrency  yes it really affect my everyday life. The way it helps me to all my need everyday. Other than that it is part of my life now and all I meed is to balanced my time the money I earned  and for investing so that in the near future I never regret.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

At present, electronic money exists in parallel in our daily lives. But in Vietnam it has not been used in the lives of only the bitcoin participants. There should be a step for bitcoin in Vietnam to develop.
are you Vietnamese? I enjoyed your post. When coins are accepted globally, this is very good for us. And I hope that one day my payments will be paid by the tocken that was developed for payment.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

,,,Usually, with paying bills, online payment transactions, buying stuff, sending money to other countries and many more usage with them, But as of now, we cannot use with them for offline transactions, unless we're in the cashless countries.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

I have long been using crypto-currencies for settlements in online stores and with other people. Basically it's BTC and ETH, a couple of times paid XEM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: