Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life  (Read 1549 times)
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

When will we use cryptocurrencies for our everyday life?
We will all actually use the cryptocurrency in our everyday lives may be in the future. In the future everything will surely use technology and the technology used will surely be very sophisticated. And I think cryptocurrency is perfect for us to use later in the future. I'm sure this can happen if cryptocurrency can always keep up with the times and the more sophisticated technology.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

There are many uses of cryptocurrency in everyday life. in terms of transactions and also in income. bitcoin and cryptocurrency help many people who work in cryptocurrency
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

cryptocurrencies are already part of my everyday life. from checking the price to posting to this forum. using it, i have not much of an idea as i only know a few stores and companies accepting bitcoin.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

After I started dabbling in the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin was able to give a positive effect until now starting from the job every day can give me a chance in looking for big profits in order to improve the economic system better.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Cryptocurrency being used in regular life will still be very, very far. There are a lot of considerations to be done especially on the government.
- Older people are not capable of handling technology that well.
- Poor people have no access in devices and internet.
- There will be hardships in paying taxes.
- Any kind of expenditures will be difficult because of volatility.
And more of course.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

maybe for daily life we need to wait until the bticoin is popular in offline stores, right now we can find a lot of online shop that accept bitcoin, but for the local stores and offline its rarely, so if you want to spend your bitcoin you can try to buy something in that online store that accept bitcoin as their payment system

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I think bitcoin has become best part of our life already and we are still using them. I spend my spare time to bitcoin. buy when the price is low and sell when up.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

I think it's a pretty long future, it need some elements to achieve.
1. The number of users of electronic devices and mobile devices reaches a certain threshold.
2. BTC and altcoin have to be attached to real applications, such as exchanging and trading on certain platforms.
3. Finally, the wide acceptance of many countries in the world.
4. After the last section above, the key to getting btc going to life is that governments must manage it
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

The presence of cryptocurrency provides many colors in life, as we know that the rise in bitcoin prices that reached over 1500% last year certainly makes everyone think that with bitcoin investing it can make us rich instantly.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

I think cryptocurrencies still has limitation in the real world, such as internet connection and regulation, but some sector in daily life can be felt the benefit, i hope this potential will continue to grow.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies has been a part of my daily necessities and my system as human. I use it in every aspect of my financial life. I have it as a source of income and I also use it as a mode of payment and it is actually an advantage for me to have it in my daily life because it provides me a lot of oportunities.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies make our easiest way to recive any payment by bitcoin and pay something to. The daily basis make people a lot easier to do transaction make a better economic growth for a store and consumer like us
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

You can actually use it in daily life right now, not in supermarkets for sure but on the internet or in personal life, you can ask people if they accept cryptocurrencies, it is very easy now to acccept them and exchange it with other currencies.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

I want to be in the times, when we can buy some groceries, order pizza etc. I can only pay in btc on the internet, but I want to do that in shops, just everywhere.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Cryptocurrency really made life easy and provide best option for financial activities.It allow financial freedom and long term investment options which are fruitful for stable future.

I think It would not be possible if my web wallet does not support it, but my web wallet is amazing because they offer this kind of service using Bitcoin and they also have different cashback depending if you use one of these services by redeeming your Bitcoin. That's how I used my Bitcoin in the past.
Some people use Bitcoin just to hold, buy and sell but for me I use Bitcoin in buying a prepaid charge, paying bills like electricity, water etc.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Perhaps when bitcoin will be widely accepted as payment system for all financial institutions and merchants. I think it is possible that it might happen someday.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

I know that most of us here don’t really consider bitcoin to serve as a main job for anyone due to how it works, but to me, it’s like a main job, though I didn’t quit my main job for it. I do Bitcoin and I also work on my main job in an office.

I don’t have to carry my computer around, I have my mobile device with and I can use it to do a lot of things right there in my office without anyone noticing what I’m doing at the moment. It has also been very helpful, cause I’m earning more than I do in my office job, and  don’t even mind losing my office job for it.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

You just wait mate. Soon it will be. You will be using digital in all transaction. You can buy milk buy just bringing phone and scan QR codes on product. We don't know how it will be applied but for sure in the near future it will be implemented. Everything will be decentralized and a trust will be a bigger thing. You can pay ticket without money buy just using your phone scan your QR code to a machine and abracadabra you have pass or ticket already. Enjoy your ride. You can pay bills directly without going to a teller. You can do a quick transaction by just a click or tap on you mobile phone screen. Technology will bring comfort and convenient to us not problem. Let us just wait for that and hope it will be a good transition.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

From now on I started using bitcoin to perform financial transactions every day. That I do because I get a lot of convenience, I am a mobile person so I like to do online shopping and pay with bitcoin. In my country has grown a lot of online shop that received bitcoin. I think that when I keep trying to use bitcoin then I will get many benefits. When more people use bitcoin it will further increase the price and popularity of bitcoin in the world.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been part of my life and always I have cehck the news about cryptocurrencies every day. Just loss little time I have leave and missing about the cryptocurrencies and it will make my activities to take control about cryptocurrencies. I have been in cryptocurrencies about two years and I have got much profit from cryptocurrencies. Maybe it will be my source income and will be forever to take profit in cryptocurrencies, for now and next time for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: