Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your prediction of Market Cap?  (Read 220 times)
gold1112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Here you can see Crypto Market Capitalisations for 4 past months (data from 7th each month)
And what is your prediction of Market Cap for 7th of March and 7th of April 2018?

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I don't think that we are gonna see the growth of market cap value that we saw last year.
Seeing such a growth it would be an unrealistic assumption because I can that would mean that btc should go over the 100k mark this year.
Last year we saw an ATH of market cap of 650 bil$ in December and a bull run of 830  bil$ in Jan.
I think that the most we will see this year is somewhere of 2000 bil$. And I`m making this assumption from an optimistic point of view.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

I think we will see some where around +50 billion market cap April.

The market probably won't explode in the way it did in 2017. I'm actually happy about it though because it just gives me more time accrue more crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I think the whole encryption total value of the Cryptocurrency market, will continue to fall, because the next G20 meeting, the G20 meeting will discuss for the Cryptocurrency market regulation, it could make the whole market continued to decline.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Here you can see Crypto Market Capitalisations for 4 past months (data from 7th each month)
And what is your prediction of Market Cap for 7th of March and 7th of April 2018?

I think it will stays in the 450B-550B range, without any big movement.

Currently there is no reason for bigger move - positives or negative.

dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

I'd like to see it go back up to 747b again, man that was crazy. It's kind of hard to say where it will be at any time, but I can see it hitting 600b this year for sure, if not higher. I don't want to say it'll hit past 700b again this year but it's very plausible scenario as you never know what's going to happen in this game.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

I'd say about $500 billion for 7th April. I think we're on a slow up-trend. The caveat is that I am very likely to be wrong Smiley

btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I'd like to see it go back up to 747b again, man that was crazy. It's kind of hard to say where it will be at any time, but I can see it hitting 600b this year for sure, if not higher. I don't want to say it'll hit past 700b again this year but it's very plausible scenario as you never know what's going to happen in this game.
this is no game,this is market and market means money,i dont buy the $600b scenarios since lots of coins died this year,and as what the market goes now.still no positive implications that price will go strong again.$500b is the maximum assessment for this trend

tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

I think the prediction of the current market tend to look for potential the best price and significant. so as to the benefits of short-term. therefore, the current market conditions dominated by the local investors who tend to have a character as short-term investors. "tendency now more to it. so, market capitalization more stable
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

According to my calculations based mostly on the halving model, we should reach $1 trillion marketcap by 2024, and by $1 trillion marketcap I mean Bitcoin alone, not counting any altcoins.

Now if you put altcoins into the equation.. I think we'll reach a trillion marketcap by 2020, in the next mega Bitcoin rally, and with the help of noobs buying Ethereum and other shitcois due "crypto hype" we will cross the trillion dollar marketcap of overall cryptos.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

I see bitcoin has raised in dominance from past. It has reached 41.8% which is 6% increase from past week. In my opinion it would be little above it and overall market cap should increase for altcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I think there will not be global growth, but the market will surely gain strength, as long-term investment is good

Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Techspecs ICO
Techspecs is providing the easiest way to systematically integrates technology of any consumer electronics products into any website as a widget
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

I don't expect big changes in one month. Markets are in stabilizing process now. I don't expect any big up or down move. %10 difference is reasonable.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

I think that prices began to grow and we will be surprised at how much the price for all altcoins has grown closer to summer.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

I don't think overall market cap is going to change too much in the next months. Maybe it will increase by 30% or so at most. It all depends on bitcoin more than anything.

In terms of the top 10 I can't see much changing. 5 upwards won't move and definitely won't fall out of the top 10, IOTA and DASH might sneak in if they enjoy a little pump but there won't be any surprise entries from out of nowhere.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I will hold to the fact that almost every year, the market cap seems to be down at some point only to sky rocket as times goes on. No matter what we may be facing now, its just for the best I believe. I hold my hope so high for a record that betters what we have been seeing in past years.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

It is really difficult to predict the cryptocurrency market. Since it's a global market, so the demand and supply is always unpredictable. But as per the current scenario, the market capitalisation is expected to make a new all time high soon. Many countries are adopting blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, due to which many new investors are involving and market capitalisation is expected to grow.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

We will have some long sideway in the market it means that bitcoin's price would be stable and those altcoins will grow massively when that happens,this year is indeed an altcoins season that is why most of the experts says it is the year of the ICOs which will give more potentials to the altcoins in the market.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

No one can really predict what will happen in the future,we should always look in both technicals and fundamentals of each coins so that we will be ahead to those big players,marketcap has been doing very well from the past few weeks that is why our market seems to be stabilized,it only means altcoins can grow massively with these times.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: