Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Will not pay!!!aaaaaaaa  (Read 161 times)
iurtfgd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

When i first time regestered on this forum they are DEMAND ME TO PAY THEM BITCOINS!! I dont care if someone was evil with same IP, i have nothing to do with him, but now i'am evil too!!! I will not pay to fucking pigs(administration) and no matter how much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

When i first time regestered on this forum they are DEMAND ME TO PAY THEM BITCOINS!! I dont care if someone was evil with same IP, i have nothing to do with him, but now i'am evil too!!! I will not pay to fucking pigs(administration) and no matter how much!

Too sad there is someone like you in this forum who are calling others pigs even though they are not doing anything to you in the first place. No one is forcing you to be a member on this forum, and no one is forcing you to pay(if you have to pay), it is your decision, so you don't have to say such thing to the people you don't even know, maybe it is you who is a pig.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Too sad there is someone like you in this forum who are calling others pigs even though they are not doing anything to you in the first place. No one is forcing you to be a member on this forum, and no one is forcing you to pay(if you have to pay), it is your decision, so you don't have to say such thing to the people you don't even know, maybe it is you who is a pig.
No kidding tone it back some dude, that kind of hate talk is reserved for people you actually know and hate Grin. Btw I have no idea how much it costs but isn't it like $1 or $2, I don't see the big deal if its that little. I get your upset about the principal but at the time you have two choices put up or shut up. Good luck choosing what is best for you, I believe participating on the forums will help you drastically rather than not but that is me.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

I guess this shows that blocking by IP is a good move. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
moiseeva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:37:16 PM
Merited by shailkumari (1)

I remember reading something like this on another thread here. Are you the same person posting this message again and again ? No one is demanding or forcing you to pay anything to join here. The error you were saying is probably because of you using proxy to access this forum (which speaks of you attention).

And with that language that you are using for the admin of this forum, I do not think this profile will last very long. It is sad to see people not being respectful to experienced and knowledgeable staff managing this wonderful forum. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: