Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Wich Altcoin has the brightest future in 2018?
Decent
Deep Onion
Oyster
Monero
Spectrecoin
other ( if so tell us wich coin(s)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the most promising altcoins of 2018  (Read 648 times)
Gandalphlegrand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Ready set vote!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Like my signature says, my favorite is DeepOnion. Other coins that I would like to see would be Intense and Shield.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

Done. Deep Onion rules.!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

hello glad to do the vote i think all the altcoins you have presented are promising though i have voted for the otheraltcoins because i think that neo will be the next big thing this year.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I went with other, imho: ADA (Cardano).
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

No one knows which coin can give promisable profit in 2018 because I hope no one have the ablity to predict what will happen in future.
So I will say Ethereum or litecoin which is the altcoin for now because these are most stable currency when compared to any other.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

it is really strange to see this many advertisement for DeepOnion here and each time there is a new topic with practically the same message advertising it and all the while it is not really doing much to "stand out" apart from the ads.

in any case to answer your question i have been watching IOTA and Nano for some time and they seem to have good potential for this year and they have gained nice momentum in past months which can continue.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ra213

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

No one knows which coin can give promisable profit in 2018 because I hope no one have the ablity to predict what will happen in future.
So I will say Ethereum or litecoin which is the altcoin for now because these are most stable currency when compared to any other.

Will Litecoin survive when they release the lightning network? Are there other advantages except faster transactions?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

If you choose from this list then it is definitely Monero. Since this is an anonymous coin which is already included in the top, so I think it is the best option from this list.
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

I think $XMR Monero could be doing great in 2018. Other than this $STRAT also has good potential to grow this year. My top 2 picks for March 2018 are $PAY and $NXC !!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Will Litecoin survive when they release the lightning network? Are there other advantages except faster transactions?

in case you didn't know litecoin also has Lightning Network and soon it can be used in the same places that accept bitcoin if they implement things like Atomic Swaps.

and if profit is all that concerns you then almost all the altcoins are options because they will get pumped at some point and will give you good profit. this topic seemed to be about more than just dumb temporary profit though.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
humnote

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

DeeponionXD
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

i would say one of the platform coins, old answer i know, but i think still holds truth to it. Only with increasing dapps being developed etc. will usage of the blockchain really scale up, and in turn drive development of scaling tech. so, eth/cardano/neo etc.
TheHerdsman

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Well I was watching Oyster for a while. It has already "mooned", but could still go a few "X" because small total supply / mcap. But I think they shouldn't focus on this data storage mumbo jumbo and try to get revenue from their ad-less advertising idea.
ra213

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

in case you didn't know litecoin also has Lightning Network and soon it can be used in the same places that accept bitcoin if they implement things like Atomic Swaps.

What would be the advantage to use litecoin in this scenario? I am not sure if there is still demand for litecoin after they released the lightning network. I can also use bitcoin, it doesn't make any difference then.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

I would definitely say Steemit, but I have to admit that I'm biased since I'm blogging there.
Steemit currently has the highest amount of daily transactions and they have no scaling issues at all.

Their service is in constant development and +10k users are joining every day.
Once SMT's are implemented, I can really see it grow even further.

KitMan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Guys what do you think about TRON (TRX)?
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

This will be the year of Electroneum. (ETN)
They way they are introducing crypto to users and making mass adoption possible hasn't been done before and if they manage then it could see top 10 by the end of the year.
They launched the first mobile miner that allows users with no technical knowledge to gain etn using a minimum of resources.

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Deeponion's year, Will surely dominate all competitors when it comes to unique features.

For more information, please visit the official website of Deeponion.

https://deeponion.org/
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

None of these lol. What where you thinking making a list like this?

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: