Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Bitcoin  (Read 152 times)
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Today BTC as well as Ethereum are both falling. The charts looks almost similair.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Yes, because when the bear market, so most people will choose to trade BTC, because BTC for high volume, and volatility of BTC is small, so suitable for high-frequency trading and short-term trading, and when the market began to ICO after cooling, so for a fall in demand for ETH, ETH prices will fall.

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

It looks like Ethereum is falling and Bitcoin is rising. Just look at this charts:

to my knowledge. Bitcoin is the best coin ever. and for Ethereum I think the second best coin after Bitcoin. if Ethereum declines it's normal for all coins. and I'm sure this will not last long.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is the two most coins that is usually use by the crypto users in trading, investments,etc. and these two also have higher values than other coins.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

Both are falling down. But both will also be recovering shortly. I am listing Bitcoin and Ethereum as the first and second top coins in the entire crypto environment, respectively. And this is enough for me to believe that the two are just waiting for the proper time before they will begin to move higher and break their high records. With these two coins, you need not worry about any serious fall.
jhony525525

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Ethereum is also growing and this is leading among the other altcoins for me Ethereum and bitcoin are very important because i am holding these and i know that the future market for these are good so i want to do a work for bitcoin and Ethereum so it is good to have these coins and by doing some web related work so you can earn online money as well. In the start of this year the demand were not that much high for the crypto but with the passage of time the trend changed.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Today BTC as well as Ethereum are both falling. The charts looks almost similair.
Because Ether has a strong correlation to bitcoin, so it is not good for investors. I believe that in future btc will die, and altcoins will be independently of each other grow or fall due to news, technical improvements and so on.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

I think that's common in the crypto world, just in the beginning of 2017 Etherium is falling and rising rapidly in mid-2017, so it's common and I hope in 2018 Etherium like 2017.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is the two most coins that is usually use by the crypto users in trading, investments,etc. and these two also have higher values than other coins.
Yes, both become the majority today because the popularity of both is not to be doubted. Bitcoin and Etherum do have a very good marketplace, even the volume of transactions can be said to be very fantastic when compared with other coin. Besides, the public trust on Altcoin is still small due to the severe condition of Altcoin which often experience drastic price changes, I am also worried when I want to invest in altcoin, I have experienced bad things and until now I feel that investing in altcoin other than Bitcoin and Etherum have a very high risk.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

I do feel of course in my opinion -- not too important -- lol

but --

seems like ETH is losing its lustre  -- and imo only is a key player because of 2 things -- the exchanges that use ETH as a pair for trading (it keeps it relevant at all times )
and then of course COINBASE == every newbies safe haven --- "wanna try this newbie -- just grab our fund of BTC/LTC/ETH -- and coinbase will make u rich - lol  Roll Eyes -- its all the newbies feel comfy with since its pushed onto them by the one trusted large exchange

there are so many competitors who will be able to do the same platform and contracts -- in better ways -- with better plans and connections ---        

ETH will not go away -- it will still be top top coin -- but the huge growth i believe is over --

EVEN BITCOIN will be able to delve into contracts in future if thats a road needed ... or worth it .....

and even ETC -- the original -- still amazes me with speed and cost -- after all these years !!!!  yet it is still undervalued and incredible -- i think this will be noticed as will the newer platforms that will take over -- or will certainly be the "luxury MODEL"

I still go back to ETC classic being OG original ... and it really is a nice tool -- i was shocked at the speed when doing transaction just last night !       just showed me ETH is being pushed by big money and large projects --it is very close to one or more of these other platforms -- especially smart contract ones to start offering an advantage !

2018 will be the years we see a leader surpass ETH --

media and whales may keep ETH in limelight -- but try to be part of one of the NEW KEY PLAYERS

BITCOIN WILL CONTINUE TO RUN --

part of me wants to put all my crypto bak to bitcoin - but i believe in a few important projects !

BITCOIN IS N WILL ALWAYS BE KING

49 percent dominance within month !

namaste
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

There is no close connection between these two cryptocurrencies.
I only noticed communication between Bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Which time frame you are looking at?
ETH-BTC pair is now in correction and this will end soon than we will start to talk 0.2 for ETHBTC pair.
You need to check in larger timeframes. I prefer to check daily charts.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

While checking price please check marketcap its gone less then 400 Billion . So the price is getting lower even BTC and Eth are top most investment . I think ETH is better investment than bitcoin . I witnessed these from long time . I bought ETH for 300$ now its value 750$ . even it reached 1500$ . ETH having real use case its value will increase for sure.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

In every financial markets there will be pump and a dump or bubble and burst that is when people or investors look to buy the crypto coins when there is a dip in the market and sell them when there is a hike which can help them to earn more profits. Both Ethereum and bitcoins are the top crypto currencies in the crypto market, bitcoins can be called the king in the market as it is the first crypto currency and all other crypto currencies are a follower of bitcoins with an additional feature. Ethereum and bitcoins has good potential among all other crypto currencies and Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency in the crypto field. More user's are entering both the crypto market as they are the first and second cryptocurrencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
skaya7

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

f you can talk about it over and over again, you can do both, but if you do not have such a chance, you can try ethereum, we can say that the probability of folding is more stable and stable.

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

I prefer with ethereum.For now ethereum is down but it's just a temporary it will rise.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

Ethereum is less volatile than bitcoin frankly and that is due to the very large amount of tokens that are being created under the Ethereum ERC20 protocol.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

Today, all BTC, ETH and altcoin down
In https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
BTC price
$10,117.80 USD (-4.27%)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

At this moment all altcoins falling down so ethereum too. People start invest more in bitcoin, because it will start growing high in near future. It was predictable that people will choose bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: