Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:33:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YEAR OF THE DOG ... and DOGE died !  (Read 543 times)
ulia93

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

YEAR OF THE DOG ... and DOGE died !
... Sonmething Sad !  Smiley
The death of Doge was probably predicted no less than bitcoin, and it becomes only more popular, especially in the gambling industry, charity and other areas. It is well suited for beginners, as an acquaintance with cryptocurrency and is loved in Asia, where it is very popular. By the way, by the end of this year developers enthusiasts promise to make fork Doge.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Doge died? Where did hear one. I don't remember any news or anything official happening in their community. Desist from spreading FUD. Doge community have been very active and lively since the beginning and still are. I still believe that Doge coin still have a role to play in the future.
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

There will be still time for this currency, then it will be expensive to buy it, I believe that until the end of the spring the Doge will cost about 10 cents. They doesn't died, just waiting for the opportunity to make a good x Cool
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I think DoGE has not died and it will serve good service to those who will now feed and pat it!)
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Doge doesmt have any future from the start because it was only created just for fun,a meme coin which wont have any use,inactivity of this coin is why most of the reason think that this is dead coin which is true if we are talking about facts,there are no active developments from this coin,so you shouldnt be expecting something to happen because it is a purely shitcoin.

coindrunk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

What are you talking about? Considering the fact this coin started as some type of fun-/joke-project Doge is doing very well.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

Doge has no potential in the future so don't hope that the year of dog will help Doge go to the moon. LOL. Don't you know that Doge's father also don't believe that Doge can be a cryptocurrency has good potential in the future. I still don't know why Doge can reach to this high price. LOL. Still miss the day when Doge price was only 1 sts Cheesy

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

The dogecoin wont have any improvements if you see this coin is being pumped,that is purely manipulations from a good of people or whales,the development has been stopped for years so it only means this coin wont have any good value,a meme coin will always be a meme coin because it was created only for fun no intention to develop or to make this coin at the top.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

I don't think it's goint to die Smiley. It's just dumped a little bit, it's the same with all other cryptocurrencies cause the downtrend at the early of this year still not over yet. Although Doge is not a good crypto but I don't think it can easily die like that Smiley. Beside don't hope that the year of dog will help Dogecoin and all other cryptocurrencies related to dog rise to a new all time high price Smiley

byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

I was much more surprised when the capitalization of the Doge reached 1.5 billions in the december;)
1,5 billions in the MEME coin Wink
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

I dont really expect something about this coin,the developers has created this for fun so it means there will be no further development and the only thing that can pump this coin are pure manipulations from the bigplayers as the it is inactive already,it is indeed dead for years so we shouldnt expect something to happen in this coin.

mcredo

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

https://www.finder.com.au/cryptocurrency-predictions
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

... Sonmething Sad !

Smiley

roasted! garlic or honey?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
wenwen478

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Last year, I did not sell the dogecoins at the highest price, and now I do not have the mind to see the price of dogescoin. Because the price of dogecoins   have always  been declining!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Doge is one of the most popular and time-tested coins.I hope it has a good future,now its prise is falling so there's a good chance to catch low and fill bags up with cheap Dogs.Doge is not dead,just having rest before long run to the ATH.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5017

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Doge cannot die unless Litecoin dies, do you really think Litecoin is going to die this year?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

... Sonmething Sad !

Smiley
very sad(((
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

If memes are alive, dogecoin will live.  Cheesy
Of course, this currency is not worth investing at all, but it has huge daily trading volumes, and a lot of Internet points accept it as payment. Together with friends we use for fun doge tokens to play online poker. So, the Internet community will always find the usage.  Wink
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

He did not die. Just now the market is in an incomprehensible stage, and many people are afraid to buy coins. Soon, and Doge will grow)))
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Dogecoin has been existed for a long time and many people used it just for online gambling or any low value things. From the point of view, it is pointless in the trading world. What's more, there are more alts better then dogecoin. It is not a good coin to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: