Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin were more than 100K, how much you would buy?  (Read 2394 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

If i am just a new investor in bitcoin having a price of 100,000$, i think i will only buy a small slice of it because i could not really afford to buy a whole of it. I am going to hold it, let it grow up higher and if the price is already right for me, then i will sell it  right then.
I think not many people have a bitcoin when its price is $ 100,000. At that time only rich people could afford to buy bitcoin, so hardly imagine bitcoin going to have such a day. I am not confident I will buy more bitcoin at that price (even a small slice of it) and wait for higher price.
This is why I do not understand why people in the forum do not take advantage of the current price of bitcoin, the price is very low and I do not think that we're going to see the current price for a very long time, all of those people complaining about the price of bitcoin being too expensive right now are going to have a hard time in the future when bitcoin reaches six figures and they cannot afford to buy a whole bitcoin anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

If i am just a new investor in bitcoin having a price of 100,000$, i think i will only buy a small slice of it because i could not really afford to buy a whole of it. I am going to hold it, let it grow up higher and if the price is already right for me, then i will sell it  right then.
I think not many people have a bitcoin when its price is $ 100,000. At that time only rich people could afford to buy bitcoin, so hardly imagine bitcoin going to have such a day. I am not confident I will buy more bitcoin at that price (even a small slice of it) and wait for higher price.
This is why I do not understand why people in the forum do not take advantage of the current price of bitcoin, the price is very low and I do not think that we're going to see the current price for a very long time, all of those people complaining about the price of bitcoin being too expensive right now are going to have a hard time in the future when bitcoin reaches six figures and they cannot afford to buy a whole bitcoin anymore.
So the correction of this impulse will soon follow, someone recommends purchasing full pockets, as this is a global turn. I as always, for continuing to keep, so you will earn a lot of profit and will save your nerves.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

On a normal day, you cannot buy more than what you cannot afford. If bitcoin is $100k or even more, it is few of the satoshis you can lay your hands on that you will still be able to buy in anyway, so I do not see how that is a serious thing to be assuming how much one would buy in such instance or not.
Apparently, just very few people would be able to afford to buy a whole bitcoin in such a scenario, but that being said, to see such a huge price, it would only be sustainable if it is driven by real demand and not just some mere speculations.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

On a normal day, you cannot buy more than what you cannot afford. If bitcoin is $100k or even more, it is few of the satoshis you can lay your hands on that you will still be able to buy in anyway, so I do not see how that is a serious thing to be assuming how much one would buy in such instance or not.
Apparently, just very few people would be able to afford to buy a whole bitcoin in such a scenario, but that being said, to see such a huge price, it would only be sustainable if it is driven by real demand and not just some mere speculations.

you cant buy on them on a normal day but you can maybe afford them on the next day due to the fact that bitcoin is fluctuating from time to time . it can go up and it can go down without prior notice , thats why the best thing to do is wait and hold your capital as long as you can because the day will come that you can get the most out of it .

but if we are only basing on the question of the op. i think most of us cant really buy a one whole bitcoin but we can still buy bitcoin in a smaller parts or in the form of satoshis/mbtc .
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 07:08:31 AM by jpoker272727

you cant buy on them on a normal day but you can maybe afford them on the next day due to the fact that bitcoin is fluctuating from time to time . it can go up and it can go down without prior notice , thats why the best thing to do is wait and hold your capital as long as you can because the day will come that you can get the most out of it .

but if we are only basing on the question of the op. i think most of us cant really buy a one whole bitcoin but we can still buy bitcoin in a smaller parts or in the form of satoshis/mbtc .

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I am not sure bitcoin Will reach 100k in the future but If it is possible it will need time more than 10 years. If bitcoin reach 100k it will difficult to buy because I don't have much money to invest in bitcoin, maybe I will try to find another way to get free bitcoin such as joining signature campaign.

It is possible that bitcoins could actually reach $100k in the future because the pattern of price increase in the market is the same as fibonacci sequence, that is the reason why it could increase even more in the future.
It seems that it is too expensive maybe i will not buy bitcoin anymore but buy coin which still have very cheap exchange rates like altcoin because if buy too expensive its risk is too high.

Yeah II understand that, if we ask someone right now the perception will be different from the person you will ask in the next few years, of course people now assume that $100k will be too expensive, just like the answer in a few years ago, if asked if you want to buy bitcoin at a price of $10k, he says it's too expensive..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

One thing about a market is that it will still have its own fluctuations even at that $100k and the same way some of us are buying now when compared to the value some bought even as at 2010, is also the same way people who are just stepping into the market will start looking forward to buying by then even though what most people will now be looking for by then could be some undervalued market instead but as far as this market is already being utilized as a currency and a general means of payment on a large scale, people will still buy even at $1m at least what they can afford to buy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

One thing about a market is that it will still have its own fluctuations even at that $100k and the same way some of us are buying now when compared to the value some bought even as at 2010, is also the same way people who are just stepping into the market will start looking forward to buying by then even though what most people will now be looking for by then could be some undervalued market instead but as far as this market is already being utilized as a currency and a general means of payment on a large scale, people will still buy even at $1m at least what they can afford to buy.
For that I will not buy bitcoin anymore but buy coin which still have very cheap exchange rates like altcoin because,
If buy too expensive its risk is too high.

Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

I am not sure bitcoin Will reach 100k in the future but If it is possible it will need time more than 10 years. If bitcoin reach 100k it will difficult to buy because I don't have much money to invest in bitcoin, maybe I will try to find another way to get free bitcoin such as joining signature campaign.

It is possible that bitcoins could actually reach $100k in the future because the pattern of price increase in the market is the same as fibonacci sequence, that is the reason why it could increase even more in the future.
It seems that it is too expensive maybe i will not buy bitcoin anymore but buy coin which still have very cheap exchange rates like altcoin because if buy too expensive its risk is too high.

Yeah II understand that, if we ask someone right now the perception will be different from the person you will ask in the next few years, of course people now assume that $100k will be too expensive, just like the answer in a few years ago, if asked if you want to buy bitcoin at a price of $10k, he says it's too expensive..

If it can bring such profit-it is necessary to continue to be engaged. In addition, you should always be aware
of the latest developments. To do this, you need to constantly read the forum and news channels.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

So the correction of this impulse will soon follow, someone recommends purchasing full pockets, as this is a global turn. I as always, for continuing to keep, so you will earn a lot of profit and will save your nerves.
A correction is coming that is for sure the only problem is we do not know when that will happen but people tend to flock between two very different postures, some are very positive and think that a correction and a bull market will appear tomorrow and there are some that think that the recovery will never happen, as always the truth is somewhere in the middle, the market is going to eventually recover but it will take a lot of time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

A correction is coming that is for sure the only problem is we do not know when that will happen but people tend to flock between two very different postures, some are very positive and think that a correction and a bull market will appear tomorrow and there are some that think that the recovery will never happen, as always the truth is somewhere in the middle, the market is going to eventually recover but it will take a lot of time.

You'll never know at what point the correction would come then. 100k is quite a bit too expensive but if you believe btc can grow well beyond that, then you'd still buy. A lot of things could've happened leading to that point and that's another thing to consider.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

If i knew that bitcoin costs more than 100k, i would buy three at least and take a pause for the cause. I would drop crypto business and wouldn't take care about it

If bitcoins will pump up to $100k dollars then i will prefer to choose altcoins or ethereum if it has still a decent value since other coins will be affected when bitcoins pump up again.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

If i knew that bitcoin costs more than 100k, i would buy three at least and take a pause for the cause. I would drop crypto business and wouldn't take care about it

Do not know, how many pieces of bitcoin I will buy, maybe I will try to buy as much as 50% of the funds I have, but before I buy it I must know first, where will the market take bitcoin to go?... down or up?...
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

If it can bring such profit-it is necessary to continue to be engaged. In addition, you should always be aware of the latest developments. To do this, you need to constantly read the forum and news channels.
This should not be about it being expensive or not, it is the value at the time you are buying anyway that still counts eventually. One thing here is that you cannot always have it cheap again even at now and I am sure a lot of people would have asked themselves in the past if people would buy bitcoin if it ever gets to $10k and then we did, with people buying more for the long run and the believe that it is just a start. One thing with human, we will keep wanting more.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

At the moment I keep bitcoins and firmly believe that it will have such a value in the future, I believe that it is a good and reliable investment in the long term !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
watashi007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

At the moment I keep bitcoins and firmly believe that it will have such a value in the future, I believe that it is a good and reliable investment in the long term !
It can reach $50k-$60k after few years but it is not easy for btc to reach $100k anytime soon. If the prices would reach that level than i would be holding more than 60% of my savings in that keeping in mind the risk factor.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

I think waiting for the bitcoin price to reach 100k is impossible, because the market will not be able to carry bitcoin at a price as high as 100k. Optimistic is necessary, but optimistic at 100k, I think it's too far-fetched.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

At that point I will not be even able to afford a single bitcoin, so my efforts right now are concentrated to try to get as much bitcoin as possible right now that is very cheap, all the people that are thinking that bitcoin is very expensive right now do not know what they're talking about, the moment to get bitcoin is now and if you do not take the opportunity then someone else is going to do it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

I believe to bitcoin become 100k dollars after few years but it's low chance to happen and not sure if happen or not. But I'll make sure it will become 20k dollars again.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

i might not buy btc anymore at such price but would rather work for it. probably join a signature campaign that pays btc or find a job at upwork in this case. we would probably find lesser sellers if the price hit that high one day. most of those who hold btc may hold it even long to see the price hit more than it. its goona be a wonder to see how bitcoin live to be at that price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀