Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin were more than 100K, how much you would buy?  (Read 2394 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

That only depends on the availability of my money because that's really a big amount if you wanted to buy it as a whole. For me, i will just have a slice of it of 2,000$ maximum and that will be pretty good figure for me to hold.
if bitcoin is worth that high and there has been a correction then bitcoin deserved to have such a high price and of course I would buy
it with the financial ability that I had at that time, the price would not rise that high if there were no important things behind it
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

That only depends on the availability of my money because that's really a big amount if you wanted to buy it as a whole. For me, i will just have a slice of it of 2,000$ maximum and that will be pretty good figure for me to hold.
if bitcoin is worth that high and there has been a correction then bitcoin deserved to have such a high price and of course I would buy
it with the financial ability that I had at that time, the price would not rise that high if there were no important things behind it
Do you think that bitcoin will ever reach to $100k? If you think so you are the foolish person on this earth. The price is not able to cross $10k and you are talking about $100k. Anyway if the price reaches to $100k nobody will put his money in it because this price is not valid for a single coin investment. We want such a price which is reachable and affordable for everyone.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2061
Merit: 1198

Never selling

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Most of the answers here are kind of silly because they are only looking at the price and not the factors that would be contributing to that price. Try looking at it this way.

1. if bitcoin is priced at 100k and a massive industry has grown around it that serves customers in ways that couldn't be done before. Would you save your income from your job in Fiat or Bitcoin?
2. In addition, if at this point governments are running negative interest rates, instituting higher taxes on traditional assets, and have activated bank bail provisions. Would you save your income in Fiat or Bitcoin?

Why people still think of bitcoin as a get in and get out investment is beyond me. Seriously, with the corrupt, low transparency, and bought by corporations governments that we have today, which investment/savings vehicle is going to be better than Bitcoin and offer you more protection?

I for one will still be putting my hard earned money into bitcoin even if the price is at 1 million, because it will be the safest place to put it, plain and simple.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

If i knew that bitcoin costs more than 100k, i would buy three at least and take a pause for the cause. I would drop crypto business and wouldn't take care about it
If you can buy three bitcoin even if the price was so high then you are in a better economic position than many around the world, I will admit that if the price was so high I will not be able to buy even one, fortunately for me I got my bitcoin for a more reasonable price and I am happy about it.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

If the price of bitcoin continues to skyrocket from day to day, I think everyone will buy it, no matter how much the price and the amount they will buy. In essence, as long as bitcoin has the potential to provide profits, then at that time it's called the right time to buy.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

maybe it will be difficult to come true because the price of bitcoin will take a very long time to be able to do as much and expensive price increases, if the price of bitcoin can reach $ 100k and bitcoin is still very profitable then I will also buy bitcoin at $ 100k , because in the future we don't know the price of bitcoin, maybe this $ 100k price is the lowest price in the future.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Do you think that bitcoin will ever reach to $100k? If you think so you are the foolish person on this earth. The price is not able to cross $10k and you are talking about $100k. Anyway if the price reaches to $100k nobody will put his money in it because this price is not valid for a single coin investment. We want such a price which is reachable and affordable for everyone.
In the future when bitcoin take over the currency market and it is used as regular currency in local markets nobody will price bitcoin because there would be no other currency in the market and the whole world will use only bitcoin. US citizens use dollar in the markets and when you use bitcoin like your local currency you will never compare bitcoin with any other currency.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

If bitcoin became that valuable I will try to buy other coins since it is likely that the fees of bitcoin could be very high if the lightning network is not ready, besides if you are really looking for ways to make money in this market then if bitcoin reached that price then it will be too late to invest in it and it will be better to keep your sight in promising altcoins instead.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

are you idiot or what? bitcoin ever reached $19k last year, you better see the market history first before commenting. and you know in the past few years people won't think prices can be that high (19k) and think it's impossible to achieve, but what happens then ? price changes go beyond everyone's expectations
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

If the price of Bitcoin can really reach 100K, then i can only say that i can't afford it, i would forget about btc and use my limited funds to invest in the altcoin.
i think the price will not not reach $100k in instant as this will still goes in a series of ups and downs movement. For me, I will save few satoshi for my future and hold that until the peak of bitcoin.
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Is OP asking if we knew Bitcoin was gonna be $100k how much would we buy right now? Or how much would we buy at $100k?

I would buy zero at $100k because I'm already invested.
I have zero doubts $100k will be hit and exceeded in the next couple of years but I have no money now so I'm not buying any. If I do get some excess money I"ll be throwing it all into Bitcoin before the bull market heats up because Bitcoin will very likely pass $100k in 2020, or at latest 2021.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

I do not think that many people could be interested in investing in Bitcoin if the crypto costs 100 thousand. Let us be honest, only the richest guys decided to invest in BTC when it reached 20 thousand.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

I don't know when this is gonna happen, if that happens it'll automatically gets termed to be the money of the richest. We cannot use it anymore, in short it isn't affordable for common users who have been striving hard with the day job earnings.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

I do not think that many people could be interested in investing in Bitcoin if the crypto costs 100 thousand. Let us be honest, only the richest guys decided to invest in BTC when it reached 20 thousand.

You are wrong and don't understand how pumping markets work. At the height of a bubble is the strongest urge for the poorest to buy. Rich people in general don't get that way buying the top of bubbles, so you have it backwards.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

If that really happen because that is low percentage to hit in the future. But let we see incase I knew the price will reach I will buy hundreds pieces of bitcoin so that I can earn more money and become a billionaire person once bitcoin reach $100,000.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:17:56 AM

if bitcoin price is 100k then I would probably buy coins worth 0.1 as per my budget I keep buying coins
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:14:48 PM

I think the price of 100k for one bitcoin is impossible in reality, the price that is too high is only in the dream, try to get up soon.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:56:59 PM

If that really happen because that is low percentage to hit in the future. But let we see incase I knew the price will reach I will buy hundreds pieces of bitcoin so that I can earn more money and become a billionaire person once bitcoin reach $100,000.

Wow. Really? Well you should probably be a billionnaire already if you can afford to buy hundreds more btc at that rate. I certainly can't afford and wouldn't think about buying even 1 bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:28:20 PM

When there is very small chance for such a peak reach there is nothing to have such a  big discussion. If it reach at some point surely it is unaffordable for me. The best way I prefer is to buy what I can afford, particularly bitcoin has got the lowest denomination which will be mostly affordable for every user.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:30:19 PM

How many people can afford to buy bitcoin at $100,000?  It will be very difficult to hold one bitcoin if bitcoin goes as high as $100,000.  I strongly believe that by then government might have come into cryptocurrencies market and control it as the wealthiest people could have came from cryptocurrencies market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: