Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Newbie here.  (Read 641 times)
Mariko (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 06:00:43 AM

I would just like to introduce myself.

I'm an historian, writer and a very avid fan of digital currency. I've written few articles for Goldmoney. I have also written a book. (You can all find it at Laissez Faire Books and the title is Bitcoin and Digital Currencies). Currently, I'm writing a book about Ripple and its history and how it will affect us, but it's still in progress.

I just want to say. I'm very honored and glad to be here and meet you all. I'm looking forward to explore here, talk to you all, learn more about this stuff and also share on how to make our world a better place to live.
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:30:04 AM

Welcome to all new members ,

Please be careful when looking to invest in anything todo with Bitcoin , Tech, Mining Contracts , Pre Orders, and others looking for Shares!

Do not part with your cash until you have exhausted all the information in this forum and have a very clear idea of why your here.

Welcome
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:36:15 PM

Welcome.

I have made several lengthy posts and logged over 6 hours online yet still cannot reply in other forums. I do not know why this happen. What is substantial? I might need to write a book but how many chapter?

Bitcoin is bitcoin. Litecoin is litecoin. There is a common (and correct) theory that once digital currencies become prevalent in our society, there will be a handful of digital currencies commonly used. For example, in today's marketplace the vast majority of transactions are conducted using Visa and Mastercard. Since Bitcoin is by far the biggest and most well known digital currency and litecoin the second, a simple analogy was made since gold is more valuable than silver. But will this analogy hold?

In the future, you are going to see three currencies dominating the marketplace. The great thing about the current infrastructure build-out is that the point-of-sale devices currently being propagated can easily be modified to accept additional digital currencies. Like Visa and Mastercard, there are very little technical differences between these various currencies. For example there are practically no differences between Visa and Mastercard yet they are the most widely used forms of payment on the planet.

since the forum was hacked and taken down the update is taking longer , be patient and you will be updated in a few days hopefully
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:38:10 AM

Currently, I'm writing a book about Ripple and its history and how it will affect us, but it's still in progress.

Welcome, and what is your feeling about Ripple. Will it be usefull in future ?

yo
Schmutzka

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:15:42 PM

Is this real?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:22:51 AM

Hello historian, and writer. You seem like a very intelligent person! Welcome to the forums.
adworker

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:34:15 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk !

Feel free to post example pages

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print