Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PRICE REDUCED 2 blu e-cig Original Starter Kits & Cartomizers  (Read 1142 times)
EvenMatt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 06:44:02 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 07:59:26 PM by EvenMatt

I have 2 very lightly used blu e-cig Original Starter Kits- 1 with 10 new unused Classic Tobacco flavor cartomizers and 1 with 15 of the same that I would like to sell.  I am asking $70 + 5.95 shipping for the kit with 10 cartomizers and I am asking $80 + 5.95 for the kit with 15 of them. I can accept MoneyPak or possibly another method if it is easier for you.  I can email you pictures if you are interested because I can't seem to get them into my post.  Also if you are interested I am willing to consider your offer. Thanks.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:58:55 PM

I'm not familiar with the product by the seller is trusted. Smiley
EvenMatt (OP)

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:13:14 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback Smiley

EvenMatt (OP)

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:28:02 AM

I am offering free shipping Smiley  Message me if you are interested and I will email you pictures.

EvenMatt (OP)

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:27:49 AM

Reducing the price Smiley  Message me if you need a great electronic cigarette starter kit.  Thanks!

EvenMatt (OP)

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:19:39 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 08:38:34 PM by EvenMatt

So here is the reduced prices and a more complete description of what you will get.  Remember to Message me with your email and I will send you pictures of the kits.  I am accepting MoneyPak or Bitcoin.
For $65 and free shipping:
Blu electronic e-cig starter kit which has been very lightly used & 10 classic high premium/original flavored cartomizers which are new and unused.  The kit contains:
      The original blu box and the operator's manual
     One blu battery pack carry case which serves to carry and recharge
     Two batteries
     One wall charger
     One USB charger
     Ten Classic high premium/original flavored cartomizers (5 placed in the carry case although still individually sealed and an additional 5 pack)

For $75 and free shipping:
Blu e-cig electronic cigarette original starter kit which has been very lightly used & 15 classic tobacco flavored cartomizers which are new.  The kit contains:
     The original blu box and the operator's manual
     One blu battery pack carry case which serves to carry and recharge
     Two batteries
     One wall charger
     One USB charger
     Fifteen Classic Tobacco flavored high nicotine cartomizers (5 already placed in the carry case but still sealed and 2 additional packs of 5)

EvenMatt (OP)

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:00:27 PM

I will discount the starter kit with 10 cartomizers to $60 and the kit with 15 cartomizers to $70 Smiley Free shipping on both.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: