Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does signature campaign really help to promote an ICO ?  (Read 1363 times)
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Logically, Yes? Why would the team of ICO developers and administrators will have to spend money for running a sig camp if they gain nothing. That’s why signature campaign is one of the determining factor of a great project and a serious one. That’s why being a participant we do have the responsibility to prove to them or the campaign manager that we are worthy for the reward we get.

HODL
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

For me yes, in bitcointalk.org you can see a lot of bitcoin investors and bitcoin user. Specially in alternative coins area, there are hidden personality like my friend that has a big faith in the crypto currency since 2015 . And signature is one of the best way to caught a little attention from the crypto community. That is my own understanding correct me if I'm wrong.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Obviously yes. Every campaign here contributes In promoting  the respective ICOs plus other ICOs as well. I am sure that is the motivations behind all campaigns.  So kindly don't create a room to talk about advantage and disadvantage of each campaigns which won't help this community please. I am sure you understand this.  Thank you

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

I believe the ones who are promoting their projects are not doing it arbitrarily. This place is crowded by people who are interested in the cryptocurrency, thus may find useful projects or information. These project owners have lots of money, so they can use a small amount to promote their projects. For instance, I had not known about certain projects until I came across them on this forum. Therefore, signature campaigns are really helpful.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:23 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:34:45 PM by ThunderCatSteve

I believe the ones who are promoting their projects are not doing it arbitrarily. This place is crowded by people who are interested in the cryptocurrency, thus may find useful projects or information. These project owners have lots of money, so they can use a small amount to promote their projects. For instance, I had not known about certain projects until I came across them on this forum. Therefore, signature campaigns are really helpful.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

I know signature campagns exists on this forum for very log time . I was wondering , do they really help to promote ICO , i know they spend a lot of money to pay bitcointalk members to wear their singatures and make posts . Do they really make profit out of this ?

If you feel the signature campaigns are not working as you expected, its not about the signature campaigns rather its about the project itself because there have been a general feeling that most ICOs are scams and with that, it takes a lot of effort and convincing for an ICO to be successful even with the combination of several means available to publicise it. Thinking that the campaign didn't make profit, a lot of participants even invest more than what they are getting from the campaign depending on how convinced they are about the project while those that pay with tokens, a lot of participants who got such tokens by virtue of being part of the promotion hold for a long time which even give more stability to the project. In all its a combination of the campaign and the quality of the project that brings result.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

Well if it doesn't work, we wouldn't be able to see more of it appearing every week on here wouldn't we?

It works, that's why it's an integral part of bounty campaigns.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

I think it really does help them, because I strongly believe that no one would be willing to pay other people for nothing, especially nowadays, nothing really comes for free.  Smiley
You said it correct. Advertising is also an investment for these ICO's and there's no signature campaign that will exist if it's not effective to the first ones who tried it out. We are on the main forum of bitcoin which is also including other crypto's so advertising through signatures is also a good one to promote their project. If there's no effect to the early advertisers, they won't recommend of doing it for others. But this is the service that they have paid for, it really works.

Actually what the project required is advertisement and need to talk about their project but still people does not making the fulfilly. We do not need to make the post on through out the forum.
If we need to make the ann thread visible and more chat about the project which is related the signature you wore.
That is what actually needed. Please do that to make the money and help the project as well.
There's no need to talk about their project if they are promoting it right and they are making their advertisements visible to the people who can be their target. And as you talk about ANN thread and more post there? Yes it's one but its place only in one section and the project needs to have various views and scope to make the people aware about what they offer.
Well if it doesn't work, we wouldn't be able to see more of it appearing every week on here wouldn't we?
This is it, if its not effective and didn't work for others it won't be a way to advertise. But it seems to be effective and others project starters knew it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Since that I'm here, I don't know some project that there been success on crypto market without to have incorporated a bounty signature campaign.On early tier I think to it's most important, thus the reward it give to Bitcointalk's members for their effort is very worthy
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

I know signature campagns exists on this forum for very log time . I was wondering , do they really help to promote ICO , i know they spend a lot of money to pay bitcointalk members to wear their singatures and make posts . Do they really make profit out of this ?
Of course they benefit too much from promoting their project in the bitcointalk forum. Most of them succeeded if they begin with a great idea and a large budget. People promote campaigns over all the forums, so each single day there is a thousand of people see their sites by clicking on the signature of anyone in the campaign. As the forums had more than 1 million members, ICO project will have more views each day, and then a lot of people will invest in it.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

What’s the doubt on it. It’s one of the motivation behind creating this signature campaign. Promoting new and existing ICOs and discussing about crypto currencies and other related stuffs are the responsibility of every campaign as signature campaign does. Let’s not under estimate or question on this as this would turn like disrespecting the creator of it. As every participants contribute to develop or promote the concern ICO, they are paid. Signature campaign plays an important role in promoting not only ICOs but other crypto related stuffs like blockchain, wallets and etc.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I have found a number of very interesting coins through signature campaigns, so they work. Signature campaigns are a form of marketing, to spread the word out there. Every successful business has done some sort of marketing at some stage, in order to grow. On this forum the signature campaign works, especially when the wearer gives a constructive comment to a topic thread you are interested in. You the reader would be engaged enough to read to the end, and your eyes, our mind is drawn to the signature banner, you glance through it, if something catches your attention and you are interested, you click the banner - simple as that.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Billboards are effective on the highway you see them and kinda ignore them right? I do theres so many of them, but they must work since industry is based on them as efective form of advertising even though some / all have a certain degree of ad blindness to them, the same holds true with btt sigs I guess...
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I suddenly see all those people over here with signatures and I understand how effective it is.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

Billboards are effective on the highway you see them and kinda ignore them right? I do theres so many of them, but they must work since industry is based on them as efective form of advertising even though some / all have a certain degree of ad blindness to them, the same holds true with btt sigs I guess...
whatever catches our eyes and attention can still be effective whatever source of advertisement it is, i believe signature campaigns could give advantage over ICO who doesn't do it especially bounty campaign that are under famous bounty manager with good image here in the forums.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
PacketMining

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

whatever catches our eyes and attention can still be effective whatever source of advertisement it is, i believe signature campaigns could give advantage over ICO who doesn't do it especially bounty campaign that are under famous bounty manager with good image here in the forums.

Thanks for the good points in this thread and we're going to keep our signature bounty program. Can you let us know/PM a few good names that are credible in bounty management?

Thanks.
The PacketMining Team
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Lol   what's the point in hiring lots of lots of participants and pay them nicely if they didn't know the bright side there is. Having a project such as signature campaigns will boost their fame and the majority of the users will be familiarizing this project if they are reading the content. There a lot of speculators on this forum and waiting for the good stuff to happen or this can help or suggest the preference of a newbie if they want to invest their first expense on crypto that has higher chance than trading blindly.
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Signature campaign becomes something that you should do even if you know it won't work. It is good solution if you have smaull budget.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

Signature campaign becomes something that you should do even if you know it won't work. It is good solution if you have smaull budget.
Whether you have big or small budget, doing a signature campaign for an ICO usually do work for it and usually attracts many investors to the project. Even, if you must know, those who usually participate in ICOs signature campaign do sometimes invest in the project if its worth it. If you ask developers whom have done signature campaign for their ICOs I believe they postive testimony for it.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

I promote my token with ma signature...I do not notice that it is a success.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: