Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does signature campaign really help to promote an ICO ?  (Read 1365 times)
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Yes for sure. Before they implement the signature campaign, the also did a research about its benefits. They are businessmen and they will not offer something that does not have a return on their part.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Yes for sure. Before they implement the signature campaign, the also did a research about its benefits. They are businessmen and they will not offer something that does not have a return on their part.

exactly. Sig campaigns did a really good job when it comes to ico and other busines promotion but that will also depend on the sig campaign. If the campaign has a lack of funds and have a poor management , im pretty sure the ico wont get a good exposure or good results.

but if a sig campaign has a good amount funds and also been managed by a pro campaign manager like yahoo, im pretty sure that ico or any other promotion will become succesful.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

I would say yes. Because you have to think about these message board. There are many people who maybe invested in the ethereum initial coin offering back then. They have some thousand ethereum which they buyed very cheap. And those people are still active here. So these people are the investors the projects are looking for. Not the regular guys on the streets who has no money!
profdetected

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

Of course. Signature campaign helps to promote ICO very good because the main part of investors and crypto enthusiasts are on this forum (bitcointalk). And the more extensive the program with ability to participate members with lower rangs the better it will influence the result of ISO.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

Honestly, I once don't believe by the first time I heard about signature campaign - where all you need to do is to keep posting here inside while having the ICO's logo. Seems not really helpful right? But it's NOT. This forum only seems not effective for advertising compare to TV & radio commercials, billboards or printed ads but in reality this is better than the others because of its huge population coming from different countries around the globe. We are now 2183431 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats) here in the forum and keep growing, imagine what would be the impact if all of those users see that ICO advertised through signature campaigns Grin.

Some of the ICOs that run a camapign here and became successful (just my opinion) are Electroneum and Enigma.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Yes. Bitcointalk has the most active users than any crypto-related forums or sites combined. Russians and other Asians are always here to check what is going on. They are very especially on their local section and when they see a bunch of users wearing the same avatar and signature, they will check the project and consider if they will invest depends on their research.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Not in every project it works. It mostly depends on how bounty organized and conditions of bounty.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Not in every project it works. It mostly depends on how bounty organized and conditions of bounty.
Correct. If people involved in the certain campaign of the projects and they do the job so job. It may reflect how people see those projects and they might have thought to don't invest in this project because how bad they handle the advertising and stuff and they think this project wouldn't make itself to the market later.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

I know signature campagns exists on this forum for very log time . I was wondering , do they really help to promote ICO , i know they spend a lot of money to pay bitcointalk members to wear their singatures and make posts . Do they really make profit out of this ?
I think because this forum is the most oldest and prestigious about bitcoin, and now with altcoin. People, who is member of this forum participate in crypto world for a long time, they have knowledge and experience. Signature campaign like a advertisement campaign, direct effect to the needed people.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Yes they do especially if the campaign becomes successful, they get a lot of profit out of it of course. That’s why they require participants to spread out the signature of the project so investors would be able to see the project they are promoting and if its worth it.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

The fact that they are putting much percentage of the tokens to be distributed to the signature participants meant it really can help the exposure of the project otherwise they wouldn't be wasting time and money to pay for the participants. the forum has the audience that can potentially send ETH and BTC to the ICO to support the project whenever they see, it can help humanity.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Yes they absolutely do. Signature campaigns are a form of marketing strategy, and I doubt "companies" will invest in something which they don't think will yeild results. Moreover, this is one of the biggest and popular website when it comes to bitcoin, and altcoins, so which better place to market your idea. Furthermore, some threads on this forum can be very entertaining and it gets people really engaged and the read and contribute. One thing I like about Sig campaigns is where the banner/advert is strategically placed, at the bottom of each post. This ensures that the reader of any one particular comment, is most likely so glance/skim through it to see if it is something they would be interested in or are familiar with. I myself have come across a number good projects through Sig campaign banners.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Of course signature campaign helps to promote ICO because there are many cryptoinvestors on bitcointalk forum and they can see all current cryptoprojects while talking with other forum members. And everyone sees at first at rank of forum member, after how much the user could  choose a worthwhile project for the signature and after in signature.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

I think yes but the result of the signature campaign to promote an ICO is still unknown though, i think the most help to promote an ICO is social media like twitter and facebook but signature campaign is also good, because bitcointalk is the biggest cryptocurrency forum. So promote with signature campaign is a good plan.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

Is it really needed in this forum? maybe yes or no, but for me it has been and still effective. This forum was made for people who is interested in Bitcoin and some Altcoins so I can say that this is one of the best place to promote your Crypto related things and ICOs. That's Advertisement is all about. Those posters with Signature in their account and making substantial post in different sections/topics in this forum attracts people to read their ideas(For me it's just like Newspaper).

Except there is a person who closes his or her eyes to interact on this forum then he may not see the signatures of other participants. For me, I see it as the best for of advertising in platforms like this. Maybe you haven't been clicking on adverts on others signature but I do it a lot. So I guess it is useful or should be useful for ICO promotion.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

90 of ico investments come from signature campaigns it is bitcointalk members who invest in ico at large they are one who take the ico to market
sashablause

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

I think signature is very helpful ICO, because the ads in the signature code can attract investors and a lot of investors investors visit the page alt coin and read about the project they will follow Smiley
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Honestly signature campaign is the first box you need to check as a new ICO for marketing purposes, yes you can do many things I have seen companies spend millions of dollars on google and facebook but before all of that starts you need to gain some traction on bitcointalk where people gather for crypto related stuff.

It may be called "bitcoin" talk but this is the headquarters to all crypto related stuff. It has been dead for a while compared to back in the day but it still is the hub for all crypto stuff. If you ICO can't get a pass from here than there is no need to keep working on it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Yes off course, have you forgotten that all crypto user it could be a trader, investor, or bounty hunter is in this forum have an account. Seeing a particilar project multi time might attrsct them to take a short review and what if they love it and invest. That how siganture help an ICO and bring it to the hard cqp of the sales.

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Participants of such signature campaigns in the most cases are those people who invest new ICO project which they promote. And if such signature campaigns continue to appear on the forum I can conclude that such commercial really works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: