Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cherr.io🍒BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR CHARITABLE DONATIONS🏆FH Winner 2018  (Read 17580 times)
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Startup Musli, live now @ Kibla, Maribor, Slovenia
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

how hardcap and softcap?
and will there be bounty?

if there is bounty I can do the translator into indonesian language

Softcap is 3M USD. Hard cap is 12M USD.

But if we pass softcap, 50% of funds raised further on in hardcap will be donated to active charity campaigns on our platform.

Example:

We reach hardcap!

12M USD raised - 3M USD(softcap) = 9M USD / 2 = 4.5M USD goes to the live campaigns on our platform.

There will be bounty in next few days but now you can already join whitelist with registering on our MVP: http://platform.cherr.io/

Regards,
Aljaz
Its nice to know how devs develop this kind of extra ordinary project that open new opportunities for the way charitables, humanitarian and socially responsible oragnizations operates. Able to help, to raise, to build and to save human lives at the same time reap rewards.  Its a great feeling to know that your investment will also be a great help to other people.  Ill awaits for the bounty because in simply participating on this project i can also help others.
aljazstraser

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

how hardcap and softcap?
and will there be bounty?

if there is bounty I can do the translator into indonesian language

Softcap is 3M USD. Hard cap is 12M USD.

But if we pass softcap, 50% of funds raised further on in hardcap will be donated to active charity campaigns on our platform.

Example:

We reach hardcap!

12M USD raised - 3M USD(softcap) = 9M USD / 2 = 4.5M USD goes to the live campaigns on our platform.

There will be bounty in next few days but now you can already join whitelist with registering on our MVP: http://platform.cherr.io/

Regards,
Aljaz
Its nice to know how devs develop this kind of extra ordinary project that open new opportunities for the way charitables, humanitarian and socially responsible oragnizations operates. Able to help, to raise, to build and to save human lives at the same time reap rewards.  Its a great feeling to know that your investment will also be a great help to other people.  Ill awaits for the bounty because in simply participating on this project i can also help others.

We will try our best to change something that needs to be changed.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

Startup Musli, live now @ Kibla, Maribor, Slovenia

We introduced our project to audience in Maribor, Slovenia. We got really good feedback, what showed us we are moving towards right direction.

More of amazing events are comming. Stay tuned!

Join our announcement channel: https://t.me/CherrioPlatformANN and our group talk: https://t.me/CherrioPlatform

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
Evander2

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

A detailed white paper, big problem, good business model, great team. This project could be one of the best in 2018. Do you plan to bring in more team members/advisers ?
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

A detailed white paper, big problem, good business model, great team. This project could be one of the best in 2018. Do you plan to bring in more team members/advisers ?

We are in talk with few more superstar advisors from charity/business field, which will be joining our team in next few days.

Stay tuned and don't forget to follow our blog: https://medium.com/cherr-io

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
Evander2

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

We are in talk with few more superstar advisors from charity/business field, which will be joining our team in next few days.

Stay tuned and don't forget to follow our blog: https://medium.com/cherr-io

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO

Wow...that sounds really good. I'm not on medium, but I joined the Telegram group. Looking forward to see how this project develops.
Faisalkarlu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

very good gays ,,, nice working  Embarrassed Roll Eyes
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

very good gays ,,, nice working  Embarrassed Roll Eyes

Thank you. Please stay tuned for more amazing news and upcomming events on our official Telegram group: https://t.me/CherrioPlatform

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

This is significant. I can translate this ann into Chinese for you without any bounty. Pm me if you need.
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

This is significant. I can translate this ann into Chinese for you without any bounty. Pm me if you need.

Thank you for your support and offer, but we excluded translations by all means.

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Today we’re presenting our project at the local Rotary Slovenija association. 🍒
Mingazee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

Will the project have any source of income or it's non-commercial?
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

Will the project have any source of income or it's non-commercial?

We are here to help those who need it most, not to make profit. But still there will be percentage of each succesfully completed campaign for maintenance of our platform.

For more information take a look at our whitepaper: https://www.cherr.io/static/cherrio_whitepaper.pdf

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

I really love projects like these, that are meant to make a difference in our world. As a woman and mother, knowing so many kids are suffering, it is good to know that blockchain projects like these are going to make things a lot better. I wrote a blog review today and will do a video after, as I feel this is worth showcasing to people, not only for investing in but also for doing good works and charity. Good causes need a real jumpstart nowadays and blockchain technology is great for weeding out corruption and theft.

http://bitbillions.net/2018/03/13/altcoin-review-cherr-io-bringing-charity-to-the-blockchain/ I hope you like my humble review.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Power Train

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

I have been looking at this coin from it's inception. A fantastic project based on a real problem (transparency in charity). I can see the community is also nicely growing and I can imagine crypto stars and famous people also eager to join this cause. Do you plan to approach them?
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

I really love projects like these, that are meant to make a difference in our world. As a woman and mother, knowing so many kids are suffering, it is good to know that blockchain projects like these are going to make things a lot better. I wrote a blog review today and will do a video after, as I feel this is worth showcasing to people, not only for investing in but also for doing good works and charity. Good causes need a real jumpstart nowadays and blockchain technology is great for weeding out corruption and theft.

http://bitbillions.net/2018/03/13/altcoin-review-cherr-io-bringing-charity-to-the-blockchain/ I hope you like my humble review.  Smiley

We really appreciate your effort. Thank you for sharing charitable words and mind.

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

I have been looking at this coin from it's inception. A fantastic project based on a real problem (transparency in charity). I can see the community is also nicely growing and I can imagine crypto stars and famous people also eager to join this cause. Do you plan to approach them?

We are planning to approach some of them. Some great news comming in next few days.

But to mention this. As we are building solution for charities, we don't want to beg people to help those in need. This should be in their nature.

But still word needs to come to them, so they will see the potential of the project.

Regards,
Aljaz
Power Train

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

We are planning to approach some of them. Some great news comming in next few days.

But to mention this. As we are building solution for charities, we don't want to beg people to help those in need. This should be in their nature.

But still word needs to come to them, so they will see the potential of the project.

Regards,
Aljaz

Sounds good. I would love to see mainstream media covering this project. If anything, this should be covered. Its really an amazing use of blockchain technology.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

Regards,
Aljaz

Sounds good. I would love to see mainstream media covering this project. If anything, this should be covered. Its really an amazing use of blockchain technology.

I like the concept andbidea of cherr.io. it is timely. And the issue they want to address has been existing for so many years. We need something that will really bring the transparency in every charity events. By the way  what is the ico price of your token? What is the symbol too?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: