Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cherr.io🍒BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR CHARITABLE DONATIONS🏆FH Winner 2018  (Read 17580 times)
KennethRobins

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Honestly, i like the cherry in logo Smiley How did you come to the idea to use a cherry?
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

CHERR.IO on the road — February 2018

Cherr.io has been on a roll. We were recognised as Slovenia’s most inspirational Blockchain project at FutureHack, by our own prime minister. Additionally, we began our roadshow to reach out to more communities. We participated at various conferences like the ‘World Business Angel Investment Forum’ and met with entrepreneurs, investors and charities worldwide over the last few weeks. Read more ...

aljazstraser

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Honestly, i like the cherry in logo Smiley How did you come to the idea to use a cherry?

Cherries have always been loved by many not only
because they are sweet and beautiful, but also
because they announce the coming of summer.
They come in pairs or triplets, tightly bound to their
siblings, like our CHEER.IO community is connected
within itself and with the rest of the world. Cherry
pits are also very resilient, surviving temperatures
of -30 degrees C to grow into tall and strong trees
that will blossom come spring and bring goodness
to the world. CHEER.IO strives to follow the same
example and help people in distress return joy and
purpose to their lives. Furthermore, like cherries
are used for jam, marmalade, desserts and juice,
our platform strives to be versatile in the forms of
aid and support it can provide to the world

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
pehongxinh1708

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

I love your project I wish you success.
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I love your project I wish you success.

Thank you for your kind words. We already started Bitcointalk Bounty campaign and you are welcome to join Wink

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

dang! my heart's  been crashed after seeing those cats and dogs who needs not only shelters but HOMES.
i am really into animal's welfare. and i am very thankful for the team to have this kind of a project where transparency on charities is what they are prioritizes most. 
cryptosunn

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

When is the token sale?
Is there any country banned from token sale?
Mingazee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

nice one, obvious that you put a lot of effort in it, but I need more info! hope it will rise and succeed
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

CHERR.IO on the road — February 2018

Cherr.io has been on a roll. We were recognised as Slovenia’s most inspirational Blockchain project at FutureHack, by our own prime minister. Additionally, we began our roadshow to reach out to more communities. We participated at various conferences like the ‘World Business Angel Investment Forum’ and met with entrepreneurs, investors and charities worldwide over the last few weeks. Read more ...

this is the greatest thing this cherr.io has. the team are very very active and very very serious of the project.
im cocksure that whatever their endeavors will be successful particularly on the pre sale and main sale.  but do they still have more roadshows to come?
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

We were just at a Fintech meetup in Ljubljana, Slovenia, where we presented CHERR.IO alongside projects like Eventum, TradersHub, OceanPool, AuditChain, and MoneyRebel.

It was a great event and we made many new connections as well as received great feedback.
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

dang! my heart's  been crashed after seeing those cats and dogs who needs not only shelters but HOMES.
i am really into animal's welfare. and i am very thankful for the team to have this kind of a project where transparency on charities is what they are prioritizes most. 

Thank you for your support.

We will do our best to fulfill our vision.

Regards,
Aljaz
aljazstraser

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

When is the token sale?

Token sale is planned for middle May. Countries that will not be allowed to participate will be announced.

Regards,
Aljaz
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

When is the token sale?

Token sale is planned for middle May. Countries that will not be allowed to participate will be announced.

Regards,
Aljaz
Why are there some countries that are not allowed token sale?
I hope that in May this project can implement as planned and get many investors who join here.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

We were just at a Fintech meetup in Ljubljana, Slovenia, where we presented CHERR.IO alongside projects like Eventum, TradersHub, OceanPool, AuditChain, and MoneyRebel.

It was a great event and we made many new connections as well as received great feedback.

I always prays for this Project, it's not just about token sales but about charity too. I hope many people will see from all sides Smiley
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

I always prays for this Project, it's not just about token sales but about charity too. I hope many people will see from all sides Smiley
I also pray and help make this project a success and I hope you do not pray only but also help us to make this project successful by joining ico when the time comes
KennethRobins

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Love this project. Will the donations be in BTC/ETH/CHR.... ?
TravisCo

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I have read over the whitepaper and my conclusion is that it is well planned project. Congratulations to the team for the proposed solution. In my honest opinion I hope some day all charity donations will use such a transparent system.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Love this project. Will the donations be in BTC/ETH/CHR.... ?
right. this is a very good project and token purchase only receive ethereum only, so you can directly participate in pre sale and opened in May

XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

appreciate the fact that you are doing all these conferences and joining all these blockchain meetings and symposiums . this will bring more investors.
but have you finalized the date of the pre sale and public sale? many have been waiting for the details.
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Thank you community! Our MVP now reached more than 800 registered users. More than 500k Proof of Charity Points was collected. www.cherr.io

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: