Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cherr.io🍒BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR CHARITABLE DONATIONS🏆FH Winner 2018  (Read 17587 times)
TravisCo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Congratulations on such rapid growth! You guys really have something great to offer. The key to happiness is having dreams. Cherrio makes dreams of people in need come true.
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Yesterday we had an event in Maribor with our Co-founder David Tacer at KMS Tech: Blockchain. 🍒

Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Yesterday we had an event in Maribor with our Co-founder David Tacer at KMS Tech: Blockchain. 🍒

It's great that you have direct meetings. Big deals are made only at personal meetings. I wish success to the project.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

It's great that you have direct meetings. Big deals are made only at personal meetings. I wish success to the project.

This is a very good step to convince investors with this project and attract investors to invest more.

Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

CHERR.IO team was successful again! VIctory is ours! We won 1st place at the event "ICO DEMO DAY" in Ljubljana, Slovenia in front of Angel Investors of Slovenia. Great achievement.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

CHERR.IO team was successful again! VIctory is ours! We won 1st place at the event "ICO DEMO DAY" in Ljubljana, Slovenia in front of Angel Investors of Slovenia. Great achievement.

Good steps to get better in this project, I am very interested and excited about this project. Goodluck.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Bright future for this project. I wish you best of luck. Your goal is very important for society!
there are many people who hope that this project can be successful and can grow.
so as much as possible to bring a lot of support and investors to be able to support this project to succeed

Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Bright future for this project. I wish you best of luck. Your goal is very important for society!
there are many people who hope that this project can be successful and can grow.
so as much as possible to bring a lot of support and investors to be able to support this project to succeed

Certainly. The product that offers this project will be in demand on the market. Is the Bounty campaign planned?
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Certainly. The product that offers this project will be in demand on the market. Is the Bounty campaign planned?

The bounty is already open. You can check it here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111991.0
They offer a large bounty allocation for telegram users. Dont hesitate to join. Smiley
MegaCCoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:48:55 PM by MegaCCoin

The bounty is already open. You can check it here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3111991.0
They offer a large bounty allocation for telegram users. Dont hesitate to join. Smiley

Thanks for the URL. When will the Bounty end?
KennethRobins

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I just read through the whitepaper and now i'm even more thrilled to support cherr.io. You guys are really great. And i'm happy to see the community is growing so fast.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

With the great idea of the project, the products that provide this project will be in demand in the market. I think this is the capital of the project success, I look forward to the development of the platform!
CryptoFiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

I just found out about this project and wow really impressed. It's interesting with a unique idea and good prospects. Charity is a great goal. I will support this project. More people need to know about it. Lets make a better future.
MichaeBynum

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Thanks for the URL. When will the Bounty end?

Bounty ends on April 4.
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Our family is growing. We just finished our trip to Hong Kong where we presented ourselves at EuroBlockShow as part of post Token 2049 Conference. And we can only say thank you all for showing support. It was amazing.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

i just read the whitepaper and i dont see when will the ico or presale start?
because this project is good to invest into it
aljazstraser

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

I just read through the whitepaper and now i'm even more thrilled to support cherr.io. You guys are really great. And i'm happy to see the community is growing so fast.

I am happy to hear that. Hope it was a good reading and that you have retrieved some interesting informations. If you have any question, shoot Wink

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

There is even more of our new supporters from Hong Kong. General Counsel of another great Slovenian project, called Eligma.

aljazstraser

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

With the great idea of the project, the products that provide this project will be in demand in the market. I think this is the capital of the project success, I look forward to the development of the platform!

Just a few statistics from current market:

Top 6 countries have donated $500B to charity
In 2017, $390B has been raised  by US Charitable Donations
Approx. 1.5M Non-Profit Organizations registered within the US.
Charity based Crypto-Donations within the US processed through Fidelity Investments Only
- 2016 = $ 7M USD
- 2017 = $ 70M USD

Market is huge, more and more people need help and organizations need optimization of donation process. We are fully confident of doing that.

Regards,
Aljaz
CHERR.IO
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Hello,

We have added CHERRIO ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/cherrio).

If you have any question about CHERRIO ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: