Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Millionaires are born on the blockchain!  (Read 171 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Never underestimate and call coins scams without proof!
www.bitcoinfuji.com says it the way it sees it!
Truth will always prevail!
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

heh that fuji-scam is still alive? I thought it's a history. Do you understand that you have spoiled that fuji reputation as hell by your nasty advertisement?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

heh that fuji-scam is still alive? I thought it's a history. Do you understand that you have spoiled that fuji reputation as hell by your nasty advertisement?

There are over 1000 coinholders in this forum little boy!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

I think you are wrong
Millionaires are not born on blockchain
Millionaires are born as a result of hard work and true dedications

Having some capital is vital too
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

1000 coinholders then its good that you have accumulated such holders or investors.I havent tried out to read that whitepaper.Talking into your introduction its not really quiet appealing or convincing on my side.

I think you are wrong

Capital is the most important for a certain person to get millionaire and hitting up the potential project then it would possibly make your millionaire but still depending on how much you did invest. For op, do you know on whats blockchain? Roll Eyes

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I think you are wrong

Point taken. Dedication does not have an s. Education is another attribute!
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

If you realize the amount of money actually in the crypto space you can see why it's very easy for a few people to become millionaires. if you're early enough into something and it takes off and you've got the right amount, you're set for life.

Today's market cap is $445,127,526,645..... 1m is not very much... now is it?

But you're right. This is a game that can easily make someone a millionaire.

Take a look at XP coin, it was trading at 0.002 doge in midish 2017, and then it boomed to 20 sats. Any person who bought some of this when it was 0.002 doge made A LOT of money. This is this one example!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

1000 coinholders then its good that you have accumulated such holders or investors.I havent tried out to read that whitepaper.Talking into your introduction its not really quiet appealing or convincing on my side.

I think you are wrong

Capital is the most important for a certain person to get millionaire and hitting up the potential project then it would possibly make your millionaire but still depending on how much you did invest. For op, do you know on whats blockchain? Roll Eyes

Yes, I have an obsession with blockchains!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

If you realize the amount of money actually in the crypto space you can see why it's very easy for a few people to become millionaires. if you're early enough into something and it takes off and you've got the right amount, you're set for life.

Take a look at XP coin, it was trading at 0.002 doge in midish 2017, and then it boomed to 20 sats. Any person who bought some of this when it was 0.002 doge made A LOT of money. This is this one example!

Your the man: You understand!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

so you are trying to promote this coin so made the misleading title... i am not aware of this coin but i will not call it a scam without knowing anything about it but i will never invest my capital into any coin which need this type of promising promotion..  anything too attractive is a trap

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

This is the wrong example. In order for a coin to have a price, someone has to fill it with money. Those who sold coins expensive made a lot of money. But this income them gave those who lost money on this coin. This is a very dangerous game. Only the smartest and the luckiest win.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

so you are trying to promote this coin so made the misleading title... i am not aware of this coin but i will not call it a scam without knowing anything about it but i will never invest my capital into any coin which need this type of promising promotion..  anything too attractive is a trap

With your current attitude you will find it hard to make money!
Good luck in your future endeavors!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I think you are wrong

Yeah I agree with you, not really appealing or convincing to me too but everyone has his or her own investment choice.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

This is the wrong example. In order for a coin to have a price, someone has to fill it with money. Those who sold coins expensive made a lot of money. But this income them gave those who lost money on this coin. This is a very dangerous game. Only the smartest and the luckiest win.

Actually what gives a coin it's price is it's supply and demand. Not "someone" filling it with money.

But I do agree with you. This is a very dangerous game for people who do not know what they're doing.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

It all comes down to patience. It is very hard to convince them that it is not a scam, but soon they will regret not investing when they had their chance.

The best is yet to come!
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

I never though I could earn millions though Crypto because this Crypto is indeed the best thing happened in my life since last year.
I am now holding my 10 year salary crypto assets and it is really indeed the biggest blessings I ever have in my entire life.
This Crypto offered my a lot of possibilities and opportunities and I am looking forward for more millions to come in my life.
This blockchain is one of the best life transforming and I am really glad that I an earning cryptos while the whole has not yet fully adapted it's usefulness.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

I think so the millionaires are born in the blockhouse because right now there is a great opportunity to get a good amount from the fact that you are invested just wait for the jump.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

It all comes down to patience. It is very hard to convince them that it is not a scam, but soon they will regret not investing when they had their chance.

Thank you for your support of www.bitcoinfuji.com
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Being a millionaire is very general. The question is which group do you belong?

1. A person who become a millionaire with a good credibility and praise by many crypto enthusiast and wants to become like you.

2. A person who become a millionaire with a bad credibility and people hates you and they want to punch your face until it bleeds if they saw you.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Millionaires are assisted by the power of blockchain. Millionaires are Millionaires with or without any tech they will still be Millionaire. However, their journey might be short or long and blockchain for those that find will accelerate meant to be Millionaires to their destinations!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀