Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This post is no longer maintained  (Read 12041 times)
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

Not saying that your coin is an outright scam, but do you know what happened to most projects coming with a premine and masternodes? Just asking whether you are aware of it.
I would like to assure you we are not a scam. Every major coins needs funds dash takes 10% of the block reward so fourth. You cant develop a coin with no resources.
This is a completely misleading statement.
DASH doesnt take 10% as you have mentioned.
The budget system in a decentralized goverenance system is very much different from a premine.

I can point at you and say you have taken 5% of CRU. On the other hand, i cannot point at anyone and say they have taken any percentage of any DASH.

No one can dump any DASH at the beginning of its project but on the other hand you can dump and much of 5% of total supply which is more than half of current supply (not sure) on all of us.
That statement is misleading dash was first called xcoin they had a bug were two millions coins were mined in the first two days and 2m was airdrop. Later this year we will be adding a community budget and will will be putting the premine to that and paying the team not confirmed yet but we will be taking 10% of the block reward too. With this it will go to the community budget were there can be voting on projects what support the coin any one will be able to summit and proposal and it will be voted on. I can assure you it won't be dump. I wouldn't spend everyday all day long supporting the community if i didn't believe in its future. If you know some devs up for creating a website like dashes or smartcash voting site please contact us. Thank you for you time.

And basically the premine will all be put into our budget system. Once it has been released.
I am not saying that you are wrong or that you are scam. i will not say that because i am not God and so i do not know your heart.
But come to think of it; how different will a scammer speak from the way you are speaking?

Have you ever followed a scam coin to see how they work? There isnt much of a diffference. They also premine a little which is actually very significant compared to current supply.  THey hold it themselves and DO  NOT give it to a reputable escrow service with terms and conditions just as you are holding it yourself.
THey dont also publicize the premine address for all to see.
They seemingly vehemently support the project also just as you are doing. they bring more people on board though airdrops and other means also just as you are doing. Depending on how ambitious they are, they get it listed on very good exchanges.
I mean to say they also work like other good coins whiles slowly dumping of new buyers who are deperate to setup masternodes or start staking or hold some coins with the hope of the great future being promised by Dev.
They can also dump heavily at the spike of a very big volume.
Either way they project leader abandons the project after a few months.

So why should we take you for real?
Lets see action, not words.  As for words, everybody can say(or type ) them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Come and mine some Curium on www.CryptoRushMining.com
Hosted on AWS (reliable & scalable) / No fees (0%) / no registration
Code:
ccminer-x64 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.<RIGNAME> -p c=CRU
Code:
sgminer -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.<RIGNAME> -p c=CRU
Happy Mining!
Thank you for sharing the nice pool with 0%fee. Maybe I try in the next couple of days. Happy mining.
Wt

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Cheap MN for 1k and great dev!
yes it is true and Lets we buy this MN, and also support this project so that this project become a big success and we get the benefit.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

I am not saying that you are wrong or that you are scam. i will not say that because i am not God and so i do not know your heart.
But come to think of it; how different will a scammer speak from the way you are speaking?

Have you ever followed a scam coin to see how they work? There isnt much of a diffference. They also premine a little which is actually very significant compared to current supply.  THey hold it themselves and DO  NOT give it to a reputable escrow service with terms and conditions just as you are holding it yourself.
They seemingly vehemently support the project also just as you are doing. they bring more people on board though airdrops and other means also just as you are doing. Depending on how ambitious they are, they get it listed on very good exchanges.
I mean to say they also work like other good coins whiles slowly dumping of new buyers who are deperate to setup masternodes or start staking or hold some coins with the hope of the great future being promised by Dev.

Lets see action, not words.  As for words, everybody can say(or type ) them.

honestly, I thought this coin is dead already soon after the launch, especially after polls and  votes for MN cost.. which makes me wonder if Dev know where is he is going.. and if he really has plans for the coin's future..
surprisingly the coin is still alive and there is even an exchange  and now a working wallet with MN support..
so let's wait and see what happens .. maybe he can make it  Roll Eyes
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Could you tell me more about it
bkg

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

When you change MN requirement to 10k, what happens to the current MN setup with 1k?
mrmetech (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

When you change MN requirement to 10k, what happens to the current MN setup with 1k?

They will just stop working after most nodes have switched over or the pools

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

Have you ever followed a scam coin to see how they work? There isnt much of a diffference. They also premine a little which is actually very significant compared to current supply.  THey hold it themselves and DO  NOT give it to a reputable escrow service with terms and conditions just as you are holding it yourself.

Lets see action, not words.  As for words, everybody can say(or type ) them.

honestly, I thought this coin is dead already soon after the launch, especially after polls and  votes for MN cost.. which makes me wonder if Dev know where is he is going.. and if he really has plans for the coin's future..
surprisingly the coin is still alive and there is even an exchange  and now a working wallet with MN support..
so let's wait and see what happens .. maybe he can make it  Roll Eyes

Lets see i can a sure you, you won't be disappointed. A plan to do great things with this coin cant wait to grow are team even more and release our road map am trying to release it this week Smiley

I wonder what great things are in store for this coin. But who knows? The price is not bad from stocks.exchange. So let's see how long will the active trading be for this coin. Even the website has nothing much to offer.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
thanhha511

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

One of the most expectation is the airdrop distribution for supporters right now. But I still waiting for the more activities from Dev team, especially is the upcoming roadmap released in this week.

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

ill look forward for your roadmap and great news about that  that you have a new wallet ,it was an awesome team behind it.hope will be successfull that day.
thanhha511

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

One of the most expectation is the airdrop distribution for supporters right now. But I still waiting for the more activities from Dev team, especially is the upcoming roadmap released in this week.
We released the road map. New wallet should be out tomorrow or the day following with 10k masternode collateral
Glad to hear that. Wish the new version of CRU wallet be synced quickly without any technical issues.

Heno1974

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

hy
Masternode 1000  ,  10000  CRU??
asternode start??
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

There has been a huge dump. Whats going on?

jmorales97

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

My wallet does not connect.
Can anybody help me?

Heno1974

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

SCAM Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No start windows masternode
No gut explorer
Discord delet??? Huh Huh
stepanovsm

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Okay, the coin is very interesting and we both with my friend want to buy a masternode. But there is no information about its setup neither on the oficcial site, the wallet (windows) and here. How can we make it? Is it already an avialable working option?
Thanx for the answers. Wink
calita79
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

My wallet does not connect.
Can anybody help me?

Me too and i just installed the new wallet
stepanovsm

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Okay, the coin is very interesting and we both with my friend want to buy a masternode. But there is no information about its setup neither on the oficcial site, the wallet (windows) and here. How can we make it? Is it already an avialable working option?
Thanx for the answers. Wink

UPD
Will be very thankful for the answer.
jmorales97

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

Help me!!

I cant excecute start-stop-daemon — stop –name curiumd <<

Command not found
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All