Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which banks are bitcoin friendly?  (Read 360 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Now many banks prohibit the use of credit money for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Did you buy bitcoin for your personal money or for bank money (credit)? When using personal funds, you should not have any problems. Cancel the ban on double conversion if your national currency is not a dollar or an euro. Also, you did not specify which country you are from, so it's hard for you to give an answer. In all countries, completely different attitudes toward cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.
I wouldn’t even really advocate for the purchase of bitcoins with credit cards considering how much they charge for that transaction, you could purchase a lot of gift cards which you can exchange on paxful an exchange agency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

I don't expect a friendly inter-relationship between bitcoin and the banks because they are in competition for the same customers and since bitcoin is strictly decentralized i doubt if any bank in this world will trust it enough to work with it.
joymarker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

I initially bought bitcoin through my credit union linked to an exchange but got a letter from the credit uinion saying its not allowed and to stop etc
Are there any banks that allow this? Thanks
Bank Belanda yang Pernah Menyebut Bahwa Bitcoin 'Beresiko Tinggi' Kini ... tentang kriptocurrencies, dan mungkin lebih ramah terhadap teknologi dalam waktu  .
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

If I am a breaker of a bank that has the authority to lend to clients on the grounds of cryptocurrency or bitcoin, I will openly refuse. There is no guarantee that the customer's trading business in bitcoin will continue to succeed because the bitcoin value is very volatile. Cryptocurrency is very high risk, especially when the current rampant-bad credit, I think the bank will never take that risk for the health of their bank.
Unless you have a real business, you can apply for a business loan to the bank for your business, and you can use some of that money to buy some bitcoin  Grin
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day. There are many banks who are now trading through Bitcoin. There are: Fidor Bank, Change Bank, Worldcore , Bankera,  Monaize.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

I initially bought bitcoin through my credit union linked to an exchange but got a letter from the credit uinion saying its not allowed and to stop etc
Were you able to purchase BTC even after the letter? If that's the case then you shouldn't have any problem because many banks are discouraging people from buying cryptocurrency, officially they are calling it for safety of people because scams are every easy suing crypto. No bank is truly bitcoin friendly, some of the banks may not send you these letters for now but that won't make them bitcoin friendly, although some banks are embracing blockchin they still hate bitcoin.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

In my country, the union bank is the most friendly banks wants to accept bitcoin transactions, and as what I have seen on the television news that the manager of union banks starts the training procedure of their employee on how to entertain a bitcoin transactions. Hopefully other banks also follows by accepting bitcoin business. We all know that a lots of banking institutions wants to accept bitcoin business but the reason behind are the future risk because bitcoin is not legally endorse by government.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Banks can not react positively to bitcoin. The politics of banks and the politics of bitcoin are two absolutely different kinds of philosophy. The banking system has a ripple. This is quite enough for them.
hutchdavidson (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

Were you able to purchase BTC even after the letter? If that's the case then you shouldn't have any problem because many banks are discouraging people from buying cryptocurrency, officially they are calling it for safety of people because scams are every easy suing crypto. No bank is truly bitcoin friendly, some of the banks may not send you these letters for now but that won't make them bitcoin friendly, although some banks are embracing blockchin they still hate bitcoin.

The letter said my account would be suspended if I kept buying btc so I didnt want to find out so I didnt try to buy anymore btc. I figured they actually meant it or I wouldnt have got the letter in the first place. Banks usually mean it when they threaten to kick you out...
MINHAJ_VI

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

It really depends on ur location qhere u belongs to.If there the exchange allowed on any bank then it could b exchangeable.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

It would be better to create a bank that would connect directly with the cryptocurrency and then undertake the conversion service, which would make the currency more liquid.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

Herein my location have bank accepting bitcoin because if there's no bank accepting bitcoin how to exchange Bitcoin into fiat money, so i beleive  bank and virtual currency have an connection to each other.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

In my country, the union bank is the most friendly banks wants to accept bitcoin transactions, and as what I have seen on the television news that the manager of union banks starts the training procedure of their employee on how to entertain a bitcoin transactions. Hopefully other banks also follows by accepting bitcoin business. We all know that a lots of banking institutions wants to accept bitcoin business but the reason behind are the future risk because bitcoin is not legally endorse by government.

I my country all the banks are supporting transactions related to bitcoins. You have to first transfer the money to bitcoin exchange to buy bitcoins and then after selling bitcoins for profit, you can withdraw that money to bank account. These transactions take a maximum of 1 day. Some of the people were spreading news that some banks have seized bank accounts of some exchanges here but it was due ti suspicious behavior of those companies.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

On our locality no banks did ever encourage the customers or coin holder to use or deposit bitcoin. So far there are no laws passed to recognize it but also no laws that regulates the use of it. People are allowed to transact business and we have at least one trading site that can exchange bitcoins. So we are warned to trade bitcoins with caution. Banks do not support bitcoins probably because of its volatility as of now. I don't know if they will support in the future.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

I my country all the banks are supporting transactions related to bitcoins. You have to first transfer the money to bitcoin exchange to buy bitcoins and then after selling bitcoins for profit, you can withdraw that money to bank account. These transactions take a maximum of 1 day. Some of the people were spreading news that some banks have seized bank accounts of some exchanges here but it was due ti suspicious behavior of those companies.

Right now i did not receive any official message from my bank which is connected to crypto exchange site, but there is a rumour like all government undertaken banks and some private banks are not supporting. So i think this is fake news.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

This of course vary from location to location and most of the banks don't accept crypto but in future this might happen that there will be only crypto currency not traditional currency if the securities become strong to handle any hackers.. but for now no baks will entertain for crypto
sbjkfl

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Now many banks prohibit the use of credit money for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Did you buy bitcoin for your personal money or for bank money (credit)? When using personal funds, you should not have any problems. Cancel the ban on double conversion if your national currency is not a dollar or an euro. Also, you did not specify which country you are from, so it's hard for you to give an answer. In all countries, completely different attitudes toward cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.
I wouldn’t even really advocate for the purchase of bitcoins with credit cards considering how much they charge for that transaction, you could purchase a lot of gift cards which you can exchange on paxful an exchange agency.

No, this is a very complex issue. Economics often involves a key issue of thinking, ideas and ideas change, can change the economic problems, the wealth of the phrase can be seen in the understanding. Bitcoin circulation is capped, plainly, just an electronic gold on the Internet only.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

In my opinion, every bank can accept bitcoin except for territory or country that is prohibited to exchange or purchase bitcoin.

Derfcoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

I thought the same applies to the us! I have a union bank too, and they never complain about coinbase transfers,

But Maybe the staff is just being nice...

Banks shouldn't be able to decide who you can and can't wire money to...
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Bitcoins differ from conventional currency in that registries are not stored centrally in banks and payment systems, but simultaneously on all computers that are occupied by bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: