Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEX Discussion Thread  (Read 174 times)
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

No mention of 0X? I think they'll be a fantastic decentralised exchange once regulators step up their game

the goal is to wipe "regulators" and their conflicts of interests and others scams and the costs they generate, by passing them completely once the ruling platforms emerge.

The only shitty issue, is the money laundering and all those issues about terrorism... If you DEX who knows who is on the other side of the trade... and then they come... "you financed al-cia-da and end up in indefinite detention somewhere, maybe even in black site for the rest of your lives, while those having put you there will collect their checks and fuck their "wives".
This is actually a very important point. The only way to develop a DEX and stay safe is to be anonymous in the process.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shoostah

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

No mention of 0X? I think they'll be a fantastic decentralised exchange once regulators step up their game

the goal is to wipe "regulators" and their conflicts of interests and others scams and the costs they generate, by passing them completely once the ruling platforms emerge.

The only shitty issue, is the money laundering and all those issues about terrorism... If you DEX who knows who is on the other side of the trade... and then they come... "you financed al-cia-da and end up in indefinite detention somewhere, maybe even in black site for the rest of your lives, while those having put you there will collect their checks and fuck their "wives".
This is actually a very important point. The only way to develop a DEX and stay safe is to be anonymous in the process.
Or just live in Switzerland Roll Eyes
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Now a days so many decentralized exchangers are there. ethhdelta, waves, bitcoinpay, so many are there no need to worry today. what are you thinking about idex exchange. now it is also addede so many altcoins. ok it is also good only

Shoostah

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Now a days so many decentralized exchangers are there. ethhdelta, waves, bitcoinpay, so many are there no need to worry today. what are you thinking about idex exchange. now it is also addede so many altcoins. ok it is also good only
Seems to be down currently Tongue
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Still buggy and always on maintenance because the nodes are delayed. But I still trade there sometimes taking advantage of the large gap between buy and sell orders of some coins. Upside, the admins are very helpful. They response very fast on the live chat. But they remove the live chat (which is a bummer), but they still response in telegram.
Shoostah

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Still buggy and always on maintenance because the nodes are delayed. But I still trade there sometimes taking advantage of the large gap between buy and sell orders of some coins. Upside, the admins are very helpful. They response very fast on the live chat. But they remove the live chat (which is a bummer), but they still response in telegram.
I trade a lot on OpenLedger and recently started using CryptoBridge. Very interested in BarterDEX. Atomic swaps are the future!
jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

I think that's a lot of people need to talk about because it requires a lot of noise to get things that are very high.
Shoostah

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I think that's a lot of people need to talk about because it requires a lot of noise to get things that are very high.
The noise will come from the future centralized exchange hacks.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

The noise will come from the future centralized exchange hacks.
Or these centralized exchanges will follow what Binance is doing and switch to a decentralized model.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Exscudo bèta will launch monday.

Can become one of the best decentralized exchanges (compliant with EU regulations). https://exscudo.com/
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

I trade a lot on OpenLedger and recently started using CryptoBridge. Very interested in BarterDEX. Atomic swaps are the future!
Atomic swaps are indeed the future! Nonetheless, what's so special about CryptoBridge compared to OpenLedger? To me, they seem very similar, but I think I'm missing something.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Free !!!

I tried a lot of DEX, I think that a lot try to embedded their own cryptochain in the process which I find cumbersome, others need a website (lol to decentralized) and some are quite expansive (bisq).

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Free !!!

I tried a lot of DEX, I think that a lot try to embedded their own cryptochain in the process which I find cumbersome, others need a website (lol to decentralized) and some are quite expansive (bisq).
How is Bisq expansive? It seems quite minimal from my point of view. I do agree with you on chain embedding, in my opinion it is simply unnecessary. If something doesn't need a chain, why make a chain?

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Free !!!

How is Bisq expansive? It seems quite minimal from my point of view. I do agree with you on chain embedding, in my opinion it is simply unnecessary. If something doesn't need a chain, why make a chain?
Unfortunately, most projects only use blockchain to use it as a keyword in their marketing campaigns.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: