Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's March. Where is the march of the altcoins?  (Read 371 times)
Nebell (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

You are all hoping for another bull run to happen in early 2018, just like 2017.
Well, I'm willing to bet my $10.000 worth of crypto that it won't happen.
Instead, the total opposite will happen, a lot of altcoins are going to die. I hope none of you will commit suicide.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
SnapStefan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:57:54 PM by SnapStefan

You are all hoping for another bull run to happen in early 2018, just like 2017.
Instead, the total opposite will happen, a lot of altcoins are going to die. I hope none of you will commit suicide.

So much truth here! It just seems like everyone is blind here.

2017 was the only year that happened what happened, from now on those who hope to get rich easily from crypto investments lie to themselves. Even if some altcoin such as Ethereum will continue to grow, but will never have the chance to grow 1000 times in just one year as has happened to many altcoin in 2017!

We have to wait for another 10 years of crypto to see a repeat of the cryptocurrency explosion phenomenon of 2017. This is my personal opinion.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

There are low chances for another rise, like the one in 2017. But that doesn't mean that similar thing could not happen again. Time for regulations are coming, countries will need to decide what to do with crypto. News reports about it, people know that regulations are coming, sooner or later. So if countries decisions are favorable for crypto, that could create another jump in prices.

~ a lot of altcoins are going to die.

Of course some of altcoins are going to die, in time only good ones will survive. That is nothing new for crypto market.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

why so much negativism? some altcoins will surely dip deeply, some of them will grow well. Actually March is the month for many platforms to be released when it comes to certain ICOs, it's worth the attention.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

That is just speculations,rumours morelikely mind conditioning from these market manipulators so that the market or new investors will expect that to happen which isnt possible,because we will some longer consilidation period in the market because the bitcoin's price has been more stable from the past 3months but this is a good thing because the altcoins will grow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Why so much FUD? Market cap is only $450B! That's absolutely nothing. Even only one company you might know - Apple have around $900B. So... That's only one company and it has almost double what all crypto together. Huge potentional for growth. Dont worry and stay positive! I believe its just a beginning...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

You shouldnt be expecting too much so that you wont get hurt if non of these speculations of yours would ever come true,these FUDs and rumours are just distractions from your trading,or investments so i suggest stick with your plan and do not join telegram discussions and rumour groups,so that your mind will be cleared,do your own research so that you will have a good idea which would happen.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Could you give us more details to what lead to this conclusion of a lot of altcoins are going to die  Huh

AFAIK most altcoins on the market are not just a common payment alternative as it was with the first cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, dash or litecoin, they have much more to offer which makes me disagree with your prediction.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Well, I think we should not expect too much enthusiasm from potential investors after the catastrophic performance of the crypto market in recent weeks. It is natural that caution prevails in these moments instead of the high speculation that was experienced at the end of 2017, so the current uncertain environment could prevail at least until the middle of this year.

While it is true that I would expect a new investment mood for that season, I do not think we should expect as much bullish enthusiasm as the one observed in 2017, but I still hope that many cryptos reach new heights this year, although quite far from the spectacular earnings of the previous year.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Bull run was happening hole 2017 and also most of 2016.  You cant say March was anything special. if something was special was a December.     Now we are in phase of consolidation. Year 2017 will fro sure repeat. But would be quite scary if it would happen already in 2018.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

I wouldn't get too excited yet, but the mood is lifting. It's just taking a little time.

Also, check out this article on hacked: https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-have-shown-rare-stability-in-recent-weeks-but-the-bulls-are-coming/

Despite the relative calm we are witnessing, the bulls may be ready to flip things around sooner rather than later. Most of us have absorbed bullish recommendations on bitcoin showing prices destined to reach $22,000 (or is it $25,000, $50,000?), but far fewer have looked into the coin’s bearish cycle in recent years.

As it turns out, bitcoin’s last seven bear-market cycles have averaged 71 days, according to Dan Morehead of Pantera Capital. We crossed the 71-day mark about a week ago. How have prices performed over that period? Very well.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

After the strong rise, for about a month and a half the cryptocurrency market is going through a bad period: many negative days followed by some small increases. However, I remain confident that if it will not be in this month of March, in the coming months there will be a reversal of the trend and the market will grow steadily
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

March and any month doesnt have any connection on how would these coins will behave,it is really depends on the market investors on how will this market be able to frow or fail because they are the ones who are putting and pulling out billions of money in the market,do not expect from the people who are shilling or spreading rumours because it is just a mind conditioning thing.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

There was a lot of excitement in 2017 for crypto especially in Q4, many of the exchanges had to suspend new user registration and twitter was going crazy with coins all over the place.

Now it has settled right down, it will come out of the blue, something will happen.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

I disagree, I think the market as a whole will continue to rise. Sure some low quality alts will die, but the good ones I think will thrive, as will BTC. We are on the path to mainstream adoption. Crypto is still the future.
I don't think it was 2017 that was the anomaly, I think it was the insane rush starting in December that was unusual... which caused a sharper than usual drop until February. If you look at the last year excluding that end of year rush, there is a steady uptrend. Same for the previous 2 years.
Some people will take fright at the recent dip, others still have faith that crypto will change the world.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

Major developing countries are regulate the cryptocurrency because it is completely decentralized so government should not take action in anytime. Everything our independent decision but many growing countries are implementing the legalization of cryptocurrency because investors are completely confused this is reflected in crypto market so all the coins are fluctuating continuously. I think all the coins are recover soon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

It doesnt mean that in previous years we have bull runs on march ,it will do the same history repeat mostly but this time would be different a lot of countries are regulating and few are open to the adoption of the cryptocurrencies.This year would be more in consilidation period because most of the new investors are aware of such ban and regulations among those countries.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2525

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

I kinda agree with you: I don't think we'll ever see again something like what happened last year, and probably many minor tokens will die, there will be much more selection starting with this year. The ICOs are an example, now if you're lucky a good project can make a 3x, in the past in was 5, 8 or 10x.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

I also really want the bull trend to start. But I understand that this can not go on forever. Corrections are inevitable in the market, and periods when there is no growth or fall. I'm assuming that the whole of 2018 may turn out like this. If you are a true investor, then you must be patient and wait for your chance.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

i too think that a lot of the new (or old ,for that matter) altcoins will surely die. There are too many projects going on, they can't be all winning projects. some of them must die, from a statistical point of view

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: