Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000+ S9 - Located in Canada - Available for viewing  (Read 848 times)
sockoloons (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:57 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:00:24 PM by sockoloons

I'm selling these for a friend. He is willing to meet you at the warehouse to show you the machines, I've asked him to take a picture already with my username, will update the thread when I have a photo.

The process will most likely be the following for purchases:
1. Express interest and show proof of funds
2. I'll arrange a meetup at the warehouse with my friend
3. Verify the machines etc are real
4. Arrange for payment and shipment and conclude the deal

These are located in Quebec, Canada already. These are all brand new, a mix of 13.5 TH and 14 TH.

Price: $2250 USD with PSU
MOQ: 100 units
Shipping: Not included but my friend will help you arrange how to ship these machines. If located in Canada/USA trucking would be the best and cheapest option. If Europe and other countries it would be via air shipping.
Payment types: Wire or crypto, visitation before payment is a must. From there we can arrange how we want these shipped and to where etc. We will help you with that.

Advantages of purchasing: immediately available locally, confirmation about the legitimacy of the machines before purchasing, dealing with a Canadian company rather than a Chinese company, all duties already paid for.

LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

So 5000+ units available up for sale but the MOQ (whatever this stands for and means) is 500?
Why are these for sale by the way?
A miner farm that did not get completed or this a bankruptcy thing?

sockoloons (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

So 5000+ units available up for sale but the MOQ (whatever this stands for and means) is 500?
Why are these for sale by the way?
A miner farm that did not get completed or this a bankruptcy thing?

MOQ - Minimum order quantity, 250 would be the bare minimum, but would prefer orders of 500.

These are for sale because a farm did not get completed due to lack of sufficient funds.

relogical

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

S9 is for sale on Bitmain for $2000
sockoloons (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

S9 from bitmain
- Shipping March 21 - 31
- 13 TH
- Duties not included ($50 - 100 per set)

Advantages of ordering from my friend:

- Already in Canada
- Available immediately
- Can view equipment before purchasing so there are no DOA pieces
- Communicating via a Canadian company is far easier than trying to contact Bitmain, far more transparent as well
- We can work together to make shipping easier for you etc.
- Models are 13.5 TH & 14 TH not 13 TH
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

Disadvantage from buying from your friend is MOQ 250.  I'm not sure how many people on this forum have $625,000 to drop on equipment. 

Good luck on your sale though.

S9 from bitmain
- Shipping March 21 - 31
- 13 TH
- Duties not included ($50 - 100 per set)

Advantages of ordering from my friend:

- Already in Canada
- Available immediately
- Can view equipment before purchasing so there are no DOA pieces
- Communicating via a Canadian company is far easier than trying to contact Bitmain, far more transparent as well
- We can work together to make shipping easier for you etc.
- Models are 13.5 TH & 14 TH not 13 TH

janismm88

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

I'm selling these for a friend. He is willing to meet you at the warehouse to show you the machines, I've asked him to take a picture already with my username, will update the thread when I have a photo.

These are located in Quebec, Canada already. These are all brand new, a mix of 13.5 TH and 14 TH.

Price: $2500 USD with PSU
MOQ: 500 units
Shipping: Not included but my friend will help you arrange how to ship these machines. If located in Canada/USA trucking would be the best and cheapest option. If Europe and other countries it would be via air shipping.
Payment types: Wire or crypto, visitation before payment is a must. From there we can arrange how we want these shipped and to where etc. We will help you with that.

Advantages of purchasing: immediately available locally, confirmation about the legitimacy of the machines before purchasing, dealing with a Canadian company rather than a Chinese company, all duties already paid for.

why would it be advantage to deal with your company??? Maybe you disappear next week. Bitmain is long time here... I don't see any real reason to buy from you... why should I waste my time come and check I better order from original source. And sure its legal and not used product.  Will you make warranty repair I don't think so... still need to send back to bitmain if something happens. Someone else was selling new S9 and his price was cheaper as bitmain and it makes sense. Nobody sell more expensive like original legitimate shop price...
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

If you were selling 2.5 months ago, you could have made a killing.   At this point you will be lucky to unload at $1,600/pc price point.  The only real advantage you can offer at this point is a lower,... much lower price than BM.   

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
cryptoenthusiast3
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

I think you're placing too much value on the fact that they're available now instead of a week or two down the line direct from Bitmain. I don't mean to steal the show but I'm selling my March batch S9's that I just received for $1900 each w/ PSU. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3072702.0
sockoloons (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

I think you're placing too much value on the fact that they're available now instead of a week or two down the line direct from Bitmain. I don't mean to steal the show but I'm selling my March batch S9's that I just received for $1900 each w/ PSU. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3072702.0

I definitely do think you're trying to steal the show and promote your own thread.

Bitmain has a limit of 100 per customer, unless you want to make multiple accounts to purchase bulk or try to contact them (They respond pretty slowly).

If you want to purchase in bulk, you message and wait over a week+ for their response, to get put at a different date (longer than one or two weeks down the line). Believe me, they've made enough to not worry about a couple hundred or thousand sale and can take all the time they need.
EricJH801

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

Again regardless of price an MOQ of 250 is going to push most people away from even thinking about buying from this seller.

Price is high too, been seeing them go for 2k or under lately (even locally which is weird for me as everyone seemed really proud until a day or two ago).

I definitely do think you're trying to steal the show and promote your own thread.

Bitmain has a limit of 100 per customer, unless you want to make multiple accounts to purchase bulk or try to contact them (They respond pretty slowly).

If you want to purchase in bulk, you message and wait over a week+ for their response, to get put at a different date (longer than one or two weeks down the line). Believe me, they've made enough to not worry about a couple hundred or thousand sale and can take all the time they need.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

You might want to mention escrow..
sockoloons (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

I'm assuming most people would want to visit the warehouse, deal with it all in person rather than via escrow unless they are interested in purchasing online.

Escrow is welcome though if you prefer.
EricJH801

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

I would assume if someone is going to spend over 1/2 million that they will do it all in person for sure.

I'm assuming most people would want to visit the warehouse, deal with it all in person rather than via escrow unless they are interested in purchasing online.

Escrow is welcome though if you prefer.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Good luck to this seller, but the price is absurd. True "knowledgeable" buyers are paying $1,500-$1,600. In this realm you will likely be dealing with "knowledgeable" buyer.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
.F.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

Bro - if you got over a million dollars worth inventory...prove it with pictures.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

interested --

but can we plz discuss pricing ?

especially if im going to take 250 or more --

there has to be a deal ?

I spoke to my Bitmain rep last week and they will offer me a discount on 100 units ...

so the fact that your pricing is so high ... i understand your friend wants top dollar -- but getting them sold must be somewhat important ?

plz see if they will work a deal -- we can make a trip from the eastern USA to pick up possibly ?

TTYS

PM ?

namaste

sockoloons (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Bro - if you got over a million dollars worth inventory...prove it with pictures.

As stated, I'm not asking for any payments whatsoever. If anyone is interested, I will refer them to my friend and show them the warehouse with the equipment first hand.

I'm just helping my friend sell these. I've asked for a photo from him, and he said he'll provide it when he has time.

interested --

there has to be a deal ?

I spoke to my Bitmain rep last week and they will offer me a discount on 100 units ...

so the fact that your pricing is so high ... i understand your friend wants top dollar -- but getting them sold must be somewhat important ?

plz see if they will work a deal -- we can make a trip from the eastern USA to pick up possibly ?

TTYS

PM ?

namaste

We can discuss pricing options if you're going to order more than 1000 for sure, at 250 I don't know if he'll budge on pricing. I'll have to pass it by through my friend though.

Send me your offer through PM, and I'll respond if he is okay with that.

If you're located in Eastern USA, that is definitely doable, he is open to meeting up any day that you wish. Trucking the machines to your location would be most efficient and since you're operating outside of Canada, you don't need to pay GST/QST.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

interested --

there has to be a deal ?

TTYS

PM ?

namaste

Will you be filing chapter 7 or Chapter 13?

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

As stated, I'm not asking for any payments whatsoever. If anyone is interested, I will refer them to my friend and show them the warehouse with the equipment first hand.

I'm just helping my friend sell these. I've asked for a photo from him, and he said he'll provide it when he has time.

interested --

there has to be a deal ?

TTYS

PM ?

namaste

We can discuss pricing options if you're going to order more than 1000 for sure, at 250 I don't know if he'll budge on pricing. I'll have to pass it by through my friend though.

Send me your offer through PM, and I'll respond if he is okay with that.

If you're located in Eastern USA, that is definitely doable, he is open to meeting up any day that you wish. Trucking the machines to your location would be most efficient and since you're operating outside of Canada, you don't need to pay GST/QST.

This is whats bothering me. When you mention your friend and this reply.

1. You setup for a dangerous environment for the buyer esp a warehouse I understand that holds these units, but the person is taking a risk on his/her part to meet you in person which can lead to a hostile environment real fast if he/she had the money and all it takes is a gun pointed to their head.

Not that you have these attentions but its a breeding ground in this industry of all types of people.

2. What also urks me or cringes me is that your "friend" doesnt have time but all it takes is a couple seconds take a picture with to keep providing this sales thread to be more legit so wouldnt it motivate you to make it?

"As stated, I'm not asking for any payments whatsoever. If anyone is interested, I will refer them to my friend and show them the warehouse with the equipment first hand.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: