Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ripple Cash - THE NEXGEN PAYMENT SOLUTION  (Read 1658 times)
Ripple Cash (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 07:13:23 AM by Ripple Cash

RIPPLE CASH - THE NEXGEN PAYMENT SOLUTION

Ripple Cash is designed to be the next generation payment system. This is a real-time, instant, secure and scalable payment system built on top of Ethereum network. Ripple Cash is a global, decentralized cryptocurrency designed with the sole intention of making it a frontline cryptocurrency which can be used in real world for making day-to-day transactions

AIRDROP HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!

Social Media Handles -

1. Subscribe in our website by filling up the "Contact Us" page
2. Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cash_ripple
3. Retweet our pinned tweet
4. Join our Telegram Channel - https://t.me/ripplecash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRO Ad Agency

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

Your link is not working, kinda broken.
Ripple Cash (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Kindly check now.
helsey33

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:13:36 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 06:25:15 PM by helsey33

RIPPLE CASH - THE NEXGEN PAYMENT SOLUTION

Ripple Cash is designed to be the next generation payment system. This is a real-time, instant, secure and scalable payment system built on top of Ethereum network. Ripple Cash is a global, decentralized cryptocurrency designed with the sole intention of making it a frontline cryptocurrency which can be used in real world for making day-to-day transactions

a new blockchain technology targeting the common population . Sounds like the perfect recipe for success
bhags

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

This is really a new technology which excited me to get updated to the era of Crypto currency. As I have gone through white paper of ripple cash, its makes a life of common man easy.Where everyone can use easily,because of its security and provides privacy for our data.The path of the company is very secured. Ethereum network is used.It makes our transactions easy.
Shubham Kumar Singh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Sounds pretty good.
All of a new system of payment.
It smells of success as it is using ERC20 Tech
helsey33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

The fact that it uses turing complete technology and is using the ethereum ledger is gonna simplify many large computational and processing processes. Generating smart contracts for the general population should be a breeze.
Sanket shaswat

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Ripple cash is really a very innovative idea and a Cryptocurrency currency with very large future potential. I checked out their site and their white paper and it is a very secure system. One of its advantages over other Cryptocurrencies is its real life application which is very easy to use for a common man. I am very excited for future developments.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Another joke coin,shilling with the brand new accounts here in bitcointalk,what mess? another shitcoin has come and using a shitcoin's name.
I wonder what is next from these cash series, litecoin cash? ripple cash ? bitcoin cash cash?  Undecided these new coins are clearly making some joke in our community.

Stop shilling,especially using those brand new accounts.

bhags

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

What is ERC20?What is token?
helsey33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Essentially, a token contract is a smart contract that contains a map of account addresses and their balances. The balance represents a value that is defined by the contract creator: one token contract might use balances to represent physical objects, another monetary value, and a third the holder’s reputation. The unit of this balance is commonly called a token.
hayavar_varun

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I can sincerely see that the methodology that they are using is quite safe and secure as we compared to other technologies.
ashutoshpathak

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

The main thing is that cryptocurrencies run on their own blockchains whereas a token represents an asset or utility existing on top of a blockchain. In this case, it's Ethereum blockchain. ERC20 is a token standard, the most widely used one. In 2015, Ethereum issued technical specifications for tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Tokens that conform to these specifications are known as ERC20 tokens. (ERC stands for Ethereum Request for Comments.)
helsey33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

Another joke coin,shilling with the brand new accounts here in bitcointalk,what mess? another shitcoin has come and using a shitcoin's name.
I wonder what is next from these cash series, litecoin cash? ripple cash ? bitcoin cash cash?  Undecided these new coins are clearly making some joke in our community.

Yeah there have been quite a lot of cryptos popping up recently but with each one coming up with a better technology. Ripple-cash did not have an ICO. They might be trying to raise the bar by making it available to the more genreal,non IT population and provide their smart contract services to almost everyone. I think you should go through their whitepaper once. They intend to rise above other ERC20 tokens.
Sanket shaswat

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I wonder what is next from these cash series, litecoin cash? ripple cash ? bitcoin cash cash?  Undecided these new coins are clearly making some joke in our community.

Hey sorry I didn't understand. Can you please tell me why do you think this coin will not work. Have you visited their website, read their whitepaper?
bhags

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

I wonder what is next from these cash series, litecoin cash? ripple cash ? bitcoin cash cash?  Undecided these new coins are clearly making some joke in our community.

Posted on: Today at 06:27:32 PM Posted by: Sanket shaswat
I
There are thousands of crypto currency had come up.But most of them never been active.Ripple cash is trying to make it like a daily doses to make world wide transactions easy.It's good to update ourselves.When there is security and privacy.
ashutoshpathak

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you've been let down by some of the big players in the game, but that doesn't mean every other coin is a "joke". Sign of a good community member is to go through the whitepaper and the roadmap of the token/cryptocurrency before deciding anything and start talking about it. I hope you'll change your mind after going through it.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you've been let down by some of the big players in the game, but that doesn't mean every other coin is a "joke". Sign of a good community member is to go through the whitepaper and the roadmap of the token/cryptocurrency before deciding anything and start talking about it. I hope you'll change your mind after going through it.
Do you think that this community will bite the bait? using other's coin name for the sake of popularity isnt a good strategy,people wont be investing to these cash cash coins,because clearly they arent from the official coins whom they are claiming to be? why did you use such name ? XRP was a centralized coin and most of the people here knows that?

Shilling using newbie and brand new accounts will make people think that this coin is another shitcoin,
Probably the same people who create the litecoin cash scam?

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

umm......... looks super sketchy, all the brand new accounts commenting, I guess I'll sign up anyways.................
helsey33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

clearly they arent from the official coins whom they are claiming to be? why did you use such name ? XRP was a centralized coin and most of the people here knows that?

Shilling using newbie and brand new accounts will make people think that this coin is another shitcoin,
Probably the same people who create the litecoin cash scam?

Maybe not but if the services are provided on a better price and using an improved technology it might appeal to the general population. You never know what might just hit the right spot. And the newer ones usually learn from past mistakes improving upon what wasn't done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: